There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

the driver of a car travelling at a velocity v suddenly sees a broad wall in front of him at a distance it better to brake or to turn sharply?explain

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear student,,

It is better to turn sharply.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

please explain

5 years ago

I too think so but why Please explain

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

Four particles A,B,C and D of equal mass move with equal speed v along the diagonals of a square in a horizontal plane. After the collision, A comes to rest while B and C retrace their...
Conserve the momentum in x-direction and y-direction for each masses respectively. And U would get the relation. In x direcn. the Vd = 2v i cap. find similarly in y-direcn.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Can you please solve the question fully and post the answer? ….........................................................................................
Divya one month ago
A bicyclist comes to a skidding stop in 10m. During this process the force on the bicycle due to the road is 200N and is directly opposed to the motion. The work done by the cycle on the...
Work done by the road on the cycle is =F.s=(-200N).10m=-2000Nm As the displacement of the road is zero,hence work done is zero. If you are helped by my answer then please approve this...
Piyush Behera 8 days ago
Work done by the road on the cycle is =F.s=(-200N).10m=-2000Nm As the displacement of the road is zero,hence work done by the cycle on the road is zero. If you are helped by my answer then...
Piyush Behera 8 days ago
Atennis ball bounces down a flght of stairs striking each step in turn and rebounding to the height of the step above. Then coefficient of restitution is?
This can be visualised as: h is directly proprtional to v^2 and height get doubled after one step then, for height h initial vel. is v^2 after height 2h the vel. becomes 4v^2 e =...
2017 years ago
Hi Sankalp, I use the Android app, HashLearn, to get my doubts cleared by IIT tutors on HashLearn. You should definitely try it. :)
what is the mutual conductance........please expain it?
Dear Sreenivas, Mutual conductance is the magnetic flux is created in one coil influenced by the another coil present in magnetic field.
SAI SARDAR 8 months ago
The phenomenone in which an emf is induced in the secondary coil due to the change of magnetic flux in the primary coil
Prabhakar ch 8 months ago
what is the difference between heat engine and carnot engine?
Heat engines: → utilizes the ebrgy of fossil fuels. → transforms the heat to mechanical enrgy. –> involes combustion and working fluid. Carnot Engine: → work on principple of carnot cycle....
Vikas TU 23 days ago
what is coundcters
Basically there are 2 types of conductors (1) good conductors and (2)bad conductors.(1) Good conductors are those which allow heat or electricity to pass through steel,copper...
Drovan Reddy one year ago
Conductors are substances which allows current to flow. Examples : Copper, silver Silver is the best conductorof electricity. Most metals are conductors except lead and most of the non...
A M S ARUN KRISHNA one year ago
An electrical conductor is a substance in which electrical charge carriers, usually electrons, move easily from atom to atom with the application of voltage. Conductivity, in general, is...
KARTHIK one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts