There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

a piece of wood is floating in water in bottle.Now more air is pushed with a pump.THE WOOD WILL FLOAT WITH MORE LESS OR SAME PART IN WATEROR IT WILL SINK.WHY.(NEGLECT COMPRESSIBLITY)

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rakesh,

Apply the concept of buoyancy here....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

A fighter pilot dives his plane towards the ground at 230m/s^2. He pulls out the dive on vertical circle. What is minimum radius og circle so that normal force exerted in the pilot by his...
Oops , sorry I didnt see it was a vertical circle so I didnt take into account the weight of the pilot himself. We have to keep in mind that the pilot will also exert force Mg on the seat...
Manas Shukla one month ago
We have to equal the centripetal acceleration = 3g Since the reaction on the pilot seat = centripetal acceleration for the pilot So R = 1763.33 m
Manas Shukla one month ago
But the answer is given 2700m ???? ?????? ???? ??????????.............................................
Vaibhavi one month ago
Solve this question urgently . This question your challenge you answer with solution
Vivek please share the question so that someone be able to answer the question.There is no attachment either..................
Mudit 2 months ago
Hi friend , sorry friend there is no question. Please add attach ok thanks. please upload question or attach image
Refer to the figure. All the surfaces are frictionless. The strings are massless and inextensible. The ratio of tensions T1 and T2 is: a)1 : 5 , b) 5 : 1, c) 1 : 1, d) 6 : 1 (answer), e)1 : ...
Let the acceleration of the system be a. Considering the 2kg and 10kg masses and writing the equation of motion for them, we have: For 10kg mass: (1) For 2kg mass: (2) Substituting eqn(2)...
Raman Mishra one month ago
The applied force is not mentioned...we cant solve without it...there is a short cut method for this type of problems....I cant use it unless u give the numerical value of the force which is...
Soham Chowdhury one month ago
But the force was not given with the question. There was no numerical value, just ‘F’. I’d be happy if you gave me the shortcut, though.
Grace Mathew one month ago
What are ‘beats’?
In acoustics , a beat is an interference between two sounds of slightly different frequencies , perceived as periodic variations in volume whose rate is the difference between the two...
RAKESH CHINDAM one year ago
Beat is defined as a rhythmic movement, or is the speed at which a piece of music is played. An example of beat is the beating of a heart. An example of beat is the rhythmic noise played on ...
venky one year ago
In acoustics, a beat is an interference pattern between two sounds of slightly different frequencies , perceived as a periodic variation in volume whose rate is the difference of the two...
Prabhakar ch 8 months ago
i am obc student how many marks are required to get cs in bombay iit
Atleast 60% of the total.
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago
what is the dimension formula of electric flux??????????????
L 3 MT −3 I −1 the dimension formula of electric flux is ield lines going through a normally perpendicular surface. f is the measure of flow of the electric field through a given area....
vamshi one year ago
While Gauss' Law holds for all situations, it is only useful for "by hand" calculations when high degrees of symmetry exist in the electric field. Examples include spherical and cylindrical ...
KUNCHAM SAMPATH one year ago
Electric Flux: The total number of electric lines of force passing through a normal plane inside an electric field is called Electric flux (φ ) . It is a scalar quantity. AND ITS DIMENSION...
saran one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts