There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

please tell me hw d concept of conservation of energy b made strong..............frm wich buk??

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

S.NO Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 H.C.Verma Concepts of Physica Vol I and II For text books and problem books.
2 I.E. Irodov Problems in General Physics selected problems
3 Halliday, Resnick & Walker Fundamentals of Physics Reference Book

you can do it frm Halliday Resnick and Walke......... then practice problem from  I E IRODOB..............

approve my answer.........

6 years ago

Best book for this chapter is D.C. Panday's understanding physics for iit jee

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

if a body move with u velocity then after collide with wall and remove with v velocity what is the impulse
Hi aman, I think this might help as we know that Impulse and also F=m(dv/dt) so (here m is the mass of body and dv/dt =acc) here p is the momentum ans delta p is change in momentum hence in ...
Ankit Jaiswal 21 days ago
any post any query as a post...
Ankit Jaiswal 19 days ago
and plz approve this will help me alot...
Ankit Jaiswal 19 days ago
Refer to the figure. All the surfaces are frictionless. The strings are massless and inextensible. The ratio of tensions T1 and T2 is: a)1 : 5 , b) 5 : 1, c) 1 : 1, d) 6 : 1 (answer), e)1 : ...
Let the acceleration of the system be a. Considering the 2kg and 10kg masses and writing the equation of motion for them, we have: For 10kg mass: (1) For 2kg mass: (2) Substituting eqn(2)...
Raman Mishra one month ago
The applied force is not mentioned...we cant solve without it...there is a short cut method for this type of problems....I cant use it unless u give the numerical value of the force which is...
Soham Chowdhury one month ago
But the force was not given with the question. There was no numerical value, just ‘F’. I’d be happy if you gave me the shortcut, though.
Grace Mathew one month ago
when we have a mass m on top of another mass M and we apply a force on the lower block (mass M) why is the the coefficient of static friction equal to that of coefficient friction?
simple reason: Due to Newton’s thord law of motion. that is: Every action has its equal and oppsoite reaction. Therfore that friction force acts on both blocks equal and opposite to each...
2017 years ago
Problems of electrical current of NTSE . its also a good problem for foundation level IITJEE
@amal kindly repost the ques , which ques u are talking about ?? and when u are reposting the ques , make sure the ques are clearly visible . WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN ALL THE BEST ..
Umakant biswal 7 days ago
Hi. I am an 8 th grader and was trying to make myself a table lamp. I have a LED strip, but don’t know how many volts it is rated for. Is there any wayto find out how many volts will keep...
@ aaryan i appreciate your initiative to work out on a model of table lamp . kindly let me know which kind of led is that , beacuse there are 2 or 3 types of led avaliable in market . and...
Umakant biswal one month ago
how we will find te magnetic feild in a circular loop?
Dear Abishek, The magnetic field is determined in a circular loop is by right hand thumb rule and it is intersected at some points .
SAI SARDAR 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts