There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

what is the weightage of rotational mechanics in iit-jee? i find it difficult.....

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mridul.

You surely get atleast 2-3 questions particularly from rotational mechanics and it is quite an important topic....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

A body starting from rest moves with constant accleration. The ratio of distance covered by the body during the 5th second to that covered in 5 second is
Distance covered in n th second is given by s n = u + a/2(2n-1) where u – intial velocity and a – acceleration Distance covered in t seconds is given by s = ut + a/2(t 2 ) But, here u = 0...
Adarsh 3 months ago
HERE ‘U’=0, HENCE THE DISTANCE COVERED UPTO 5 th second is=1/2at^2=(25a)/2. and theTHE DISTANCE COVERED UPTO 4th second is=1/2a(4 2 )=8a. and ths distance travelled in 5 th...
Gosula Madhukar one month ago
a bullet of mass 100 gram moving with 20 m/s strikes a wooden plank and penetrates upto 20 cm calculate the resistance offered by the wooden plank
Resistance offered- F=ma ,where m=100g=0.1kg accl n is to be determined. v 2 =u 2 +as as bullet is stopped after 20 cm in plank v=0 ,u=20m/s ,s=20cm=0.2m On substituting 0 2 =20 2 +2a*0.2...
Paras Verma 3 months ago
I made a mistake v 2 =u 2 +2as though i wonder how did i manage to substitute properly Anyhow apologies for the mistake
Paras Verma 3 months ago
A spring of force constant k is cut into 2 pieces such that one piece is double the length of the other. Then the longer piece will have force constant1)2/3k 2)3/2k 3)3k 4)6k
I think the answer is 2/3 k according to Young’s Modulous. If correct please approve my answer otherwise let me know.
Mudit 4 days ago
white colored body reflects the sunlight back whaere as black body absords and radiates perfectly, if umbrella’s are made in white color then the heat caused by sunlight won’t be radiated...
It`s not that difficult umbrellas can`t be made of white colour but it is due to reflection and absorption. Although white is good reflector, it cannot reflect back whole of the radiations....
Ishaan Goyal 8 days ago
what is doppler effect?
Dear Manjunath The Doppler effect (or Doppler shift) is the change in frequency of a wave (or other periodic event) for an observer moving relative to its source. It is named after the...
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
Hello manjunath, Doppler effect means an increase (or decrease) in the frequency of sound, light, or other waves as the source and observer move towards (or away from) each other. The...
Gowri sankar 9 months ago
Doppler effect is an apparent change in the frequency of waves, as of sound or light, occurring when the source and observer are in motion relative to each other, with the frequency...
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
the question was asked recently at a test. please answer it asap.
Let the voltage at junction of capacitor, b/w 2 resistances, b/w 3 resistances and at the negative of E volt be x, E, V1 and 0 respectively. Apply KCl at all the nodes respectively. The...
Vikas TU 22 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts