There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

I am Deepak G. I have got AIR 1597 in JEE, state rank 70 in AI3E, and bitsat score of 372.

I have shortlisted the following choices,in no specific order, for now;

IIT Madras Chemical engineering

BITS Pilani Comp.Sc.

NITK E&C/ Comp. Sc.

Can you give me the pros and cons of each choice and also your personal opinion on my preference. Can you elaborate on the scope and job opportunities of Chemical Engg. in the IITs?

Thank you.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

if u is initial velocity and @ is angle of projection then at any time t velocity can be given by

Vx = u*cos@

Vy = u*sin@ - g*t

Best of Luck!!!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

if i fire a bullet in space it will move forever (assuming it won't hit any celestial object and doesn't get caught by any aliens). But will it accelerate forever and reach 0.99c or will it ...
I think it won’t acclerate. It will move at velocity at which it was fired because for accl n u need constant force but after firing bullet will experience no (net) force hence no accl n...
Paras Verma 3 months ago
Nothing which has measurable mass goes faster than light . Even gases observed orbiting the blackhole rarely reach .90c . Now to the question there is no force acting on the bullet after it ...
Manas Shukla one month ago
A fighter pilot dives his plane towards the ground at 230m/s^2. He pulls out the dive on vertical circle. What is minimum radius og circle so that normal force exerted in the pilot by his...
Oops , sorry I didnt see it was a vertical circle so I didnt take into account the weight of the pilot himself. We have to keep in mind that the pilot will also exert force Mg on the seat...
We have to equal the centripetal acceleration = 3g Since the reaction on the pilot seat = centripetal acceleration for the pilot So R = 1763.33 m
But the answer is given 2700m ???? ?????? ???? ??????????.............................................
Vaibhavi one month ago
A block released from rest from the top of a smooth inclined plane of inclination 45 takes time t to reach the bottom. The same block released from rest from top of a rough inclined plane...
Coefficient of friction is given by tan theta (n*n-1/n*n) on putting the value we get tan 45°[ 4-1/4] = 3/4 0.75
nikita chaubey one month ago
Can I ask you why the coefficient of friction is tan theta((n*n-1)/n*n)? Thanks for the answer :) !!!
Grace Mathew one month ago
Pseudo-force is a term used when defining behavior of non-inertial frames of reference, where applying this concept may simplify calculations by reducing them to Newtonian physics. More...
dolly bhatia one month ago
@ piyush what u need to understand is that pseudo force is not actually a force , it will be incorrect if u will say pseudo force a force . it is just a mathematical concept to deal with...
Umakant biswal one month ago
It is an imaginary force taken for the purpose to solve the questions...acting opposite to the direction of acceleration in the inertial frame of refrence
Utkarsh Somvanshi one month ago
which lens are used for miophic eye?
pa1 one year ago
concave lens
SEELA YUVARAJU one year ago
concave lens
santosh kumar one year ago
what are the conditions for applying ampere circuital law?
Follow the steps given to apply Ampere’s circuital law: Step 1: Consider a symmetrical closed path such that it encloses direct current I once. This is Amperian path. Step 2: Consider...
dolly bhatia 4 months ago
Some points get remained: The integeral integeation above equation means that scalar product B . dl is to be integrated around the closed loop known as Amperian loop whose beginning and end ...
Vikas TU 4 months ago
Ampere's circuital law in magnetism is analogous to gauss's law in electrostatics This law is also used to calculate the magnetic field due to any given current distribution This law states ...
Vikas TU 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts