HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

Sir, I got 31 marks in physics, 43 marks in chemistry and 63 maks in mathematics in JEE Advanced 2014. I belong to OBC. Will I be eligible to attend he counselling this year?

Sir, I got 31 marks in physics, 43 marks in chemistry and 63 maks in mathematics in JEE Advanced 2014. I belong to OBC. Will I be eligible to attend he counselling this year? 

Grade:12

3 Answers

Sher Mohammad IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 174 Points
9 years ago
Based on the marks that you have entered, most probably your all india rank will be in the range of 10901 to 13400, yes you will be eligible for counselling.
sher mohammad
b.tech, iit delhi
Aadarsh Das
18 Points
9 years ago
Sir, I am getting 42 in Physics, 49 in Chemsitry, 44 in Maths in JEE-Advance 2014. What will be my possible rank? Can I attend counselling? Will I be eligible for IISERs?
manikondanikhil
22 Points
9 years ago
based on previous years stats you might not get any of top cources in old iit you will be able to get some outcaste courses like textiles manufacturing etc iff only you belong to obc category :this year you might be able to clear adv but i am not sure whether u can get into common merit list if you are of general category :so you cant be sure of being called for councelling YOU MIGHT BE ELIGIBLE FOR IISERS 80% SURE 
ALL THE BEST

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free