plz clarify my doubt….to get into jee councelling will i need to score 75 percent aggregate in pcm or all 5 subjects (extra subject i had taken as painting)?

plz clarify my doubt….to get into jee councelling will i need to score 75 percent aggregate in pcm or all 5 subjects (extra subject i had taken as painting)?

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Hi Sanchit
I think dear, there is need of scoring 75% + marks as aggragate means 75%+ marks in all 5 subjects including PCM.
Regards Sahil
sanchit
12 Points
6 years ago
1doubt sir, i have 69 percent in PCM and 77 percent in PCM,english,painting...... am i elligibel for NIT.. .
SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Hello Sanchit
As per as my knowledge yes you are eligible Because in the official criteria too it is mentioned that you need 75% marks in class 12th boards and not PCM. So it means yes you are eligible for NIT
Otherwise to do finally clear the doubt, drop an email at this email id: csabinfo[at]mnit[dot]ac[dot]in
This is official id i found from csab site for you. Contact them and clear the doubt.
If in 3-4 days your doubt still remain unsolved come back to me, i will contact officials

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free