Please suggest how to get rank below 100 in IIt 2015. I am in class 12 . I have completed the jee syllabus. I have completed from followong books Physics – HCV, DC pandey , Deb Mukherjee, Bansal and FIITJEE materials. Chemisrty- Physical- Bahadur. Inorganic- VK Goyal (SHri balaji) Organic – Himanshu Pandey and Ms chauhan. Mathematics- KC sinha and Bansal and FIITJEE But The problem is I am forgetting the concepts very easily and now just 4 months are left so should i again practise the standard books or solve from new books. .. I still don’t have confidence whether i will get a good rank or not and also i wasn’t able to perform well in KVPY this year.

Please suggest how to get rank below 100 in IIt 2015. I am in class 12 . I have completed the jee syllabus. I have completed from followong books
Physics – HCV, DC pandey , Deb Mukherjee, Bansal and FIITJEE materials.

Chemisrty- Physical- Bahadur. Inorganic- VK Goyal  (SHri balaji) Organic – Himanshu Pandey and Ms chauhan.

Mathematics- KC sinha and Bansal and FIITJEE

But The problem is I am forgetting the concepts very easily and now just 4 months are left so should i again practise the standard books or solve from new books.
I still don’t have confidence whether i will get a good rank or not and also i wasn’t able to perform well in KVPY this year.

Grade:Select Grade

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
9 years ago
It is very good, if you went through the syllabus first time, through these specifies books or notes.
I would like to suggest you to join the test series of any good institution, that will boost your moral about the test and precision and accuracy..

Hvae patience and be confident.......you would be under AIR- 100/

GOOD LUCK.................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free