Hi...I got 76/4% this year in CBSE 12th boards and a score of 101 in jee mains 2016 .I belong to general category .is there any chances for me to get any nit or any other reputed college. Also tell me my predicted state and AIR rank

Hi...I got 76/4% this year in CBSE 12th boards and a score of 101 in jee mains 2016 .I belong to general category .is there any chances for me to get any nit or any other reputed college. Also tell me my predicted state and AIR rank

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi ambika please visit the below link to use askiitans rank predictor
please vist the below link to use branch and college predictor
please approve my answer if i remove your doubt

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, to know your rank you may use askiitians rank predictor link or else visit the official websites of NITs/IIts in oredrto get the clarity about your standing there and also about the branch that may be allocated to you. If you are enlisted as per the merit and cutoff then you may surely get at an NIT and you need to keep an eye on the counseling rounds and hence on allocation of seats and branches, otherwise you may try seeking admission at one of the most reputed institutions which are consistently on their toes to provide the students with quality education as well as sound placements, you may consider any of these – ICFAI, Hyderabad,....................JJTU, Jhunjhunu,...............................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..................Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
raj
383 Points
7 years ago
If you are enlisted as per the merit and cutoff then you may surely get at an NIT and you need to keep an eye on the counseling rounds and hence on allocation of seats and branches, otherwise you may try seeking admission at one of the most reputed institutions which are consistently on their toes to provide the students with quality education as well as sound placements, you may consider any of these – ICFAI, Hyderabad,....................JJTU, Jhunjhunu,...............................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..................Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free