Hello sir, i scored 110 in JEE Adv. this year, what rank should i expect? Being from general, will the 35% min. Cutoff will drop? If yes then which collage I would get, really appreciate your answers:)

Hello sir, i scored 110 in JEE Adv. this year, what rank should i expect? Being from general, will the 35% min. Cutoff will drop? If yes then which collage I would get, really appreciate your answers:)

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI FRIEND
PLEASE VISIT THE BELOW LINK AND PREDICT YOUR RANK FROM THERE
IF YOUR RANK IS BELOW 10,000 THEN YOU CAN EXPECT AN IIT. PLEASE POST IF STILL ANY DOUBT OR QUERY
THANKS
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, your score is good but regarding the drop of percentage may or may not take place, no predictions can be made at this point of time, rest assured you may get a good college/university for sure,...you pay a visit to the official website of your desired institution to amke sure what is your stature there, or else I may guide you to look for some renowned and reputed private institutions where you may get assured success through quality education and sure placement. You may consider any of these – Dr. K N Modi University, Tonk,........................Jain University, Bangalore,......................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..........................Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free