Got 101 in jee main sc category ang 85% in cisce board.please tell my expected rank.also tell can i get good nit or iiit.THANKS

Got 101 in jee main sc category ang 85% in cisce board.please tell my expected rank.also tell can i get good nit or iiit.THANKS

Grade:12

4 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
You can get in good NIT but not the top branches i guess.Hope for the best but you didn’t mention about JEE advance marks.
grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago
you will get good rank for nits but the boards marks might be....
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
chances of nit are very less , but dont lose hope and fight till spot round as cut off for ur category is less
stream does not matters
, college name matters , if u get good college but not good stream , dont miss it

APPROVE IF USEFUL
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
To get into NIt one has to appear in JEE Advance and that too with flying colors, yes your categorymay help you get a seat in IIt but its again a matter of cutof list as well as the matter of availability of seats.....on the whole you have to be little more active to keep checking the counselling rounds and also keep visiting the websites of leadnig institutions to find out the requisite information pertaining to admission. Consider visiting – Jaypee Inst of Info Tech,Noida,................Ambala Ciollege of engg and applied research,Ambala................lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara............Mar Athanasius college of engg. Kothamamnglam

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free