• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Please let me know what rank is expected with 260 marks in IIT JEE 2010

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rakesh,

Great..!! Congrats!!

You can get a rank ranging from 1500 - 2500. I wish you all the luck.

Have a look at 2009's cut offs and rankings :) :)

We can discuss about the branch that you would like to opt for in counselling and the options available. 

Askiitians Expert

Charu Nigam

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Electrons keep on changing their positiion then how it is possible to calculate bond anglr
@ mayank electrons donot change their position everytime , actually the picture that we have taken on the besic of bohrmodel is electrons will revolve the nucleaus , that is somehow...
Umakant biswal one month ago
how to get a best rank in iit or nit what are some tips
@ kalyani frst of all , u need organised study , with proper study plan , and 2 nd thing is your doubts , dnt let the doubt to cripple you , clear it as soon as possible , and remember –...
Umakant biswal 4 days ago
sir, i have get 49,000 rank in OBC-ncl catory in jee main this year,and have scored 81% in 12 th exms from rbse in 2014...can i get any nit according to my rank..?
It is quite difficult to get admission in NIT because your marks may not satisfy their requirements. But there are some Private Universities which are equally good. They provide good...
raghav dua 3 months ago
SAHIL 3 months ago
i have got an all india rank of 16512 and obc rank of 3697... so can i get a seat somewhere in the iits???
You should definetly try for all the branches in all IITs and hope for the best. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Hi, It Seems to be dificult in your case. Thanks
atleast in certain groups like naval engineering and architecture... or mathematics and computing... can i get a seat??
Shanmuk one year ago
Sir with351 marks can I get a MBBS govt seat in Maharashtra
@ aditi i am sorry to say , 350 is a kind of low marks in NEET , thats i think the cutoff to clear NEET , not to get the medical college , if u have catagory , u can expect a lower govt...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hrishikesh Bajaj 2 months ago
Sir/Ma’am i have secured 146 marks in AIEEE and 93.6% in 12 th board....and 95% in PCM. ranking 29665 in aieee.. may i please know which colleges i can get with this performance? also can...
Please refer the official website of jee mains to get an idea about previous year opening and closing rank for different institues. Thanks.
Your score is quite good and you need to check in at the official weblinks of Jeemains/Josaa and about making a choice amongst number of institutions – Whenever you are stuck n a fix...
Soneel Verma one year ago
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know...
Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other ... chandra sekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts