There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I am expecting 185 marks in JEE-2010. My category is OBC(NCL). Which branches could I expect in IIT,s? (Both old and new). should i expect or not.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

Click for opening and closing ranks:

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Amit yadav

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Which college will i get if i get 160 marks in paper 2 in PwD-OBC category?
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Hii You can get some of the mid cap NITs having BArch in their courses.
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
I have got 100 marks in mains and rank 83000 what good colleges can i get for cse,ece,ecc,it
@ neii With this score , u can get good colleges , try for iiit bbsr , iiit allhabad , if ece is possible their , otherwise jaypee noida is also their , u can try in that too . and thapar...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am a Pwd General category student. I have scored 88 in JEE Mains and overall 88.2% and 93.7% in PCM through CBSE board 2016...Will i be able to get Computer Science in IITB? If not how do...
If 88 is the score in JEE MAINs, then no chance, because IIT consider only JEE Advanced score. Iff in case, this is you jee advanced score, then you would be in the cutoff ranking but no...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, I must tell you in simple words that your JEE mains score is not that good may be on the basis of your board of if you appear in Jee adnavced and do wonderfully well there,...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 is out of 500 or 650?
@ dipesh its out of 500 as the best 5 subject will be taken for the calculation of percentile . but there are certain rule for percentile , as if u will put maths in 6 th optional , then...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hi...I got 76/4% this year in CBSE 12th boards and a score of 101 in jee mains 2016 .I belong to general category .is there any chances for me to get any nit or any other reputed college....
Dear Student, to know your rank you may use askiitians rank predictor link or else visit the official websites of NITs/IIts in oredrto get the clarity about your standing there and also...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
If you are enlisted as per the merit and cutoff then you may surely get at an NIT and you need to keep an eye on the counseling rounds and hence on allocation of seats and branches,...
raj 4 months ago
hi ambika please visit the below link to use askiitans rank predictor please vist the below link to use branch and college...
SAHIL 4 months ago
for iit-jee advanced , i want to know that ,both class 11 and 12 std syllabus are there or not,what are the syllabus for pcm in iit jee advanced.
@ xavier as per the current notofication , in jee advanced u will face questions of both 11 th and 12 th , but this year there will be a planning to do the one single exam for mains and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
Hello, I am doing great in FIITJEE but I am struggling to maintain my pace with School course as it is little different from FIITJEE course. How can I balance both of them?PS- Gujarat...
@ rajiv both of them are quite difficult to manage , still u have to manage , as jee removes the criteria of 40-60 criteria , still u need min . 75 percent . the thing is that u need to...
2017 years ago
What is ZigBee technology?
ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...
Simran Bhatia 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts