Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

respected sir

good evening,i have one question that what is the highest score in iitjee from starting year to till 2011?and who get this score?

thank you

your's obediently

nazni ansari

434_47719_r.jpg

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nazni,

In IITJEE 1998 Abhinav Kumar got 92% out of a total of 600(200*3)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Nazni !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

CHETAN MANDAYAM NAYAKAR

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir,with 102 marks in mains and 95.5% in ap board,being obc, will i get an nit seat?where will i get and which branch?

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

First of all congratualtions for scoring great scores in both academic and competitive exams. But I want to personally suggest you that keep an eye over big fish but do not ignore the other ...

nikihilesh 12 days ago

BEING OBC CANDIDTE AS YOU HAD PASSED CUTOFF i.e. 70 MARKS YOU CAN GET A NIT. BUT REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT GET SEAT IN CSE, MECHANICAL,CIVIL ETC. OTHERWISE I AM SURE YOU WILL GET A NIT. KEEP...

SAHIL 12 days ago
hello sir my jeemains 2015 ranking is 157640 can i get admission in any good collage

It will be better you join any good institute near by your area.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?

Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

hai deeraj, the entrance examination conducted before going to the engineering exams is eamcet. if we interest you may write jee main and advanced exams also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 4 months ago

Hello Deeraj Same question you asked so my answer was same:Hello Deeraj There are many exams search in internet. and read eenadu paper daily

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago
My rank is AIR 148983 in OBCand 78% in boards,can i get admission in any nit?please provide atleast brief details of nit that i can get??

ya , ther are chance to get something in NITs for u, what is ur homestate

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago

maharashtra

omkar 10 months ago
how many marks are required to score in mains to get a seat in IIIT Hyderabad

You should get atleast 280-300 marks. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
i have got 67,410 rank in CRL whereas 1858 rank IN SC category . i want to study cse . kindly list nits which i can get

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Dear Student, I advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains and try to find out whether you are able to be there or not, if not then go for another option, i.e. privately run...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
did Maths & computing is equal to C.Sc in IIT Guwahati, in terms of study, placements, package etc. pl clarify.can B.Tech M&C graduate can pursue M.S Computers in USA.

Getting education from any IIT is a matter of pride,....Ultimately one gets ample opportunities for better jobs and better pay scales and some other vistas also get opened i.e. to visit...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

engineering physics in IIT guwahati woul be a better option , anyhow all courses in IIT worth and good package is for sure if u do well in college

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
Dear sir/madam, I wiil get a seat in nit puducherry in CS. How is the college in terms of teaching, placements?

almost all NITs are doing very well in the field of education and best ever placements,...if you get a seat there make out that it is a wholesome goodness.....go for it without any doubt in ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

NIT itself is a brand name.And that with cse will be too good. Talking abt NIT pdy it is a gr8 institute in terms of teaching and faculty. With a faculty ratio 25:1 talking abt its...

mohit vashishtha 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off