Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

respected sir

good evening,i have one question that what is the highest score in iitjee from starting year to till 2011?and who get this score?

thank you

your's obediently

nazni ansari

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nazni,

In IITJEE 1998 Abhinav Kumar got 92% out of a total of 600(200*3)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Nazni !!!

Askiitians Experts

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

What rank should be get by me to get in top 5 iits.
Dear student, To get the any of the 5 top IITs you must target atleast AIR 1500. Also it depends upon the branch you choose. For top branches, the AIR should be atleast 700-800. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
UR rank must be less than 3000 in jee main to get good nit bcoz one of my frnd got 27 rank and he got nit jaipur cse also more focus on boards i will advice APPROVE IF USEFUL
ng29 2 months ago
sir, i got 16000 obc rank and 60000 open rank . i want nitk surathkal ec or mech, will i get it? my home state is karnataka
SEE the opening and closing rank published by JOSAA of first round. if it helps then pls approve
vb 3 months ago
go for previous year jee mains opening and closing rank
vb 3 months ago
I have got 152 marks in jee mains 2015 exam and I have 91% in class 12 cbse board in 2014 .I belong to OBC category .will i get any nit or iiit or state govt. collage in UP.plz tell me...
There are bright chances for you to make it at any of the NITs and any of other leading institutions of the country. Find time to visit the official websites of leading institutions like –...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
there are many good institutions in UP. IIIT allahabad and MNNIT are the best. According to your marks you can get into it very easily
vb 3 months ago
u can get any course in NIT Allahabad in obc + homestate quota but only inthe 3 rd of 4 th round u will get core branches
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
which are the best engineering colleges for ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING in terms of best placements and future salary prospects????
Whatever may be the aspects as placement or research works in IIT, ranking as follows IITB IITD IITM IITK IIT khargpur IITR IITG The IIT tag and your performance in the graduation and...
Avinash 4 months ago
i have got a rank of 1625 in jee advanced. i prefer iit delhi, should i go in for chemical engineering(delhi)or production and industrial engineering in delhi or mechanical at kharagpur?
Hi Without any doubt you should go to IIT Kharagpur (Mechanical) , It’s a better option than other two. IIT Kharagpur is a better reputed college and Mechanical is a better branch.
Sunil Kumar 3 months ago
Dude! I don’t think you should choose your branch in this manner! Trust me if you do like this, you are gonna regret later! First decide about the branch in which you are interested (I know ...
Nitesh Tolani 3 months ago
Why are you not considering IIT KANPUR.IIIT KANPUR is ranked in many surveys at No.3 after IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi You can go through many opening and closing ranks, you will soon realise...
subham 3 months ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?
AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...
Ravi Sharma 6 years ago
AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...
Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details