DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

respected sir

good evening,i have one question that what is the highest score in iitjee from starting year to till 2011?and who get this score?

thank you

your's obediently

nazni ansari

434_47719_r.jpg

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nazni,

In IITJEE 1998 Abhinav Kumar got 92% out of a total of 600(200*3)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Nazni !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

CHETAN MANDAYAM NAYAKAR

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT Trichy CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also...

Hi, For a better estimate, use our rank predictor and college and branch predictor available on our website. That will give you a better idea....
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

Hi, For a better estimate, use our rank predictor and college and branch predictor available on our website. That will give you a better idea....
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
sir in MNIT jaipur the closing rank under homestate quata is less then otherstate...while in other NIT’s homestate quata closing rank are much higher then otherstate colsing ranks....why is...

Hi, It is directly related to the popularity and status of college. Students from MP do not want to go to any other state and study as MNIT is a very good option. So they choose MNIT first...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
What is the eligibility criteria for pure sciences in IIT.......i mean cutoff marks?

Last year cut off for jee advanced was 130 but minimum score to get a seat in IIT is 160 bcoz there are only 8000 candidates whom are eligible for counselling out of 17000 candidates so...

ng29 11 days ago

last year cut off for jee advanced was 130 but min score to get admission in iit is 160 approve if useful

ng29 16 days ago
Please compare NIT warangal and NIT calicut. Which is better?

Hi Student, NIT Waranagal is better in terms of placements and campus...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago

you can check branchwise closing, college wise branches, branchwise intake and all other detail of all NIT from CSAB android app. you can download it by searching CSAB in play store. similar...

Nitin Rola 5 months ago
Please help me to choose best coaching institutes for iit jee preparation.

Hi There are many coaching istitutes for JEE in almost every city, u tell me the place where u belong so that i can inform u about the institutes near to ur place. If you u want to associate...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
Sir, I am girl belong to SC category,expecting 83 marks in Jee Adv-2014,what shall be my rank? whether any good branch and good IIT,shall be available for me?

Your category rank will be around 800, you may get descent branches at roorkee, or guwahati.
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

Sir, but as per IIT-2013 cut off rank person getting 83 marks got rank around 1450(SC), whether there shall be any diference in the ranking this year ?,what branches can I expect? can I get...

rashi 10 months ago
View all Questions »