MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

respected sir

good evening,i have one question that what is the highest score in iitjee from starting year to till 2011?and who get this score?

thank you

your's obediently

nazni ansari

434_47719_r.jpg

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nazni,

In IITJEE 1998 Abhinav Kumar got 92% out of a total of 600(200*3)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Nazni !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

CHETAN MANDAYAM NAYAKAR

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got 79 marks in jee main and i scored 66.2 % in bihar board what will be my rank nd can i get nit

It highly impossible to get qualify as you are not in the cutoff range. All the best
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Very rare chance of getting NIT. For rank use askiitians rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

it seems impossible

vb one month ago
i got 193 jee main and 93% in cbse ,my bitsat score is 305 and i also got computer science in vit, please tell me which college is best according my scores. i am in general category.

It all depends on your intrest on wh branch u want to go u cannot get core branches in BITS u will get a seat in NIT but u cannot expect cs ece eee in top nits to get good placement u can...

Nicho priyatham 2 months ago

bro plz have some patience and try for bits pilani coz u may surely get a good branch there after the waiting list, one friend of mine got the through d same and he got CSE in BITS pilani...

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago

You may have pretty good chances to be seated in reputed colleges and institutions, I may recommend to try at Heritage Inst of tech, Kolkata Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara Azmet college...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
hai sir,JEE mains spot round counsiling dates pls send me

Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding the complete schedule. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
jee air 1350 ..iit .mum chemical or energy engg DD... or ...DD mech in iit madras..or ..elec in iit roorkee...which is best option..pl.sug,

Plz make the question clear. I guess u need a suggestion to choose in between mech or ee. Its purely depending on ur interest as both are very good branches and very good colleges, if u have...
  img
Avinash one month ago
CSE at NSIT (DIT) or CSE at NIT Warangal... Planning for Masters outside India…. Which is the better option?

As both are equivalent collges but are like poles apart. Therefore you may choose according to yourconvenience. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

CSE at nit warangal is better option

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Sir I secured 7430 Rank in Jee Advance 2015, Can I get IIT Mandi CIVIL Branch in second counselling.

There is no civil branch at IIT Mandi...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details