FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

respected sir

good evening,i have one question that what is the highest score in iitjee from starting year to till 2011?and who get this score?

thank you

your's obediently

nazni ansari

434_47719_r.jpg

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nazni,

In IITJEE 1998 Abhinav Kumar got 92% out of a total of 600(200*3)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Nazni !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

CHETAN MANDAYAM NAYAKAR

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What rank should be get by me to get in top 5 iits.

Dear student, To get the any of the 5 top IITs you must target atleast AIR 1500. Also it depends upon the branch you choose. For top branches, the AIR should be atleast 700-800. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 11 days ago

UR rank must be less than 3000 in jee main to get good nit bcoz one of my frnd got 27 rank and he got nit jaipur cse also more focus on boards i will advice APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 6 days ago
160 in jee main 2015 85% in board which govt college will i get

Hello student, Start preparing a list where you list all the colleges and branch priority wise, this will be helpful during counselling. You can have an idea of this from opening and closing...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

You can use following link to get your rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html and get the colleges where you will be able to get seat based on previous year’s ...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago

I have already given you link. You can get the rank on link itself.
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
hallo sir, jee mains next round tell me please (PRESENT 3 rd counslling)

The scedule given in the JEE 2015 website :)
  img
Harishwar 14 days ago
Sir, I am likely to get admissions in BITS, Hyderabad NIT, Warangal, Tiruchy New IITs I want to join Computer Science. I want to join in the College where there are Good Placements with...

Whereever you go in India cs got huge demand so as placements and packages too. What matter is the percentage of placements and average packages. As NIT W, T are top colleges in NIT range...
  img
Avinash one month ago

These all are good colleges as placement wise. But you can also look for other colleges as there are number of top engineering colleges in India which are providing quality engineering...

Leepika Roy 29 days ago
how much can i earn by doing mechatronics through an iit

Definetly you will be placed in a good multinational company though the campus placement. Do not think about the initial salary although it will be much high comparatively. But the...
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago
View all Questions »