respected sir

good evening,i have one question that what is the highest score in iitjee from starting year to till 2011?and who get this score?

thank you

your's obediently

nazni ansari

434_47719_r.jpg

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nazni,

In IITJEE 1998 Abhinav Kumar got 92% out of a total of 600(200*3)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Nazni !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

CHETAN MANDAYAM NAYAKAR

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hellor Sir, My rank is 1120. Which IIT college/branch is good for me? Do you think i should give another trail for better Rank?

Hi Roshan, Congrats! Your rank is very good & you should definitely take admission into IIT. Best options for you are like: IIT Roorkee CSE, IIT D Maths & Computing, IIT D Chemical,...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

Hello, Your rank is very good. You would get Chemical, Civil, Engg. Physics and other decent branches in the Old IITs. You should not drop for another year. If you want CSE, you may get that...
  img
bharat bajaj one month ago
37 marks and 71% in board pedict my rank

Your rank will be more than 2 lakhs , you can not expect any thing good at such low ranks , so best thing for you to go and reappear for boards, and jee main .
  img
Sher Mohammad 18 days ago
Sir in what range of marks should i aim for 1000-3000 rank in jee advanced 2015. Plz. Give detailed analysis

Hello student, We cant expect range of marks for the next year of examination as the pattern IITjee would follow and marks allotment are not exactly the same evry year. once the exam is over...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago

Sir any predictions based on your experience or this years result......thank you

Garv Sharma one month ago
Can I get NIT Warangal or Trichy in Comp Sci/Mech at AIR of 24875 and 523 in SC category ?

Hi, First of all congrulations on your succes. Give the rank, there are slight chances for you getting desired branch in NIT W or T. For a better prediction visit our college and branch...
  img
Yash Baheti 18 days ago
sir i have got 4639 rank injee advanced exam in BC B category so please tell me can i get admission in iit colleages and which branch i secured

You can get good branches like ee, mathc, mech, chem at old IITs. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

you can’t get any good branch with that rank

t sai teja one month ago
sir tell me about northeast nits

I am providing you with the links of all the NIT’s “mhrd.gov.in/nit” Visit this websites your doubts will be cleared and you will get a crystal clear picture
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
View all Questions »