Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

respected sir

good evening,i have one question that what is the highest score in iitjee from starting year to till 2011?and who get this score?

thank you

your's obediently

nazni ansari

434_47719_r.jpg

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nazni,

In IITJEE 1998 Abhinav Kumar got 92% out of a total of 600(200*3)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Nazni !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

CHETAN MANDAYAM NAYAKAR

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

My mains marks 56 UP Board 76.2% What is my rank CAn i get any College Category -ST

it would be around 1.4 to 1.6 lac. Chances of getting any NIT very less.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Homestate is U.P And It offerd nits around 2 lac, Thank you For Replying...............................................

Harsh Kumar one month ago
Can you please suggest any besr books for JEE main and advanced exams.

Yes Dear, NCERT books are the best books to be used as base books and for PCM, there are many competitive books available in the market. You may consider H C Verma and Irodov for...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

please refer to the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL one month ago
I m getting 200+ marks in jee rmains paper 2 .. my cat is SC what are my chances to get a seat in any of the good college.. nit or anything ? Plzz reply paper 1 was a complete disaster.....

For 200+ in JEE Main, you will get a good NIT.. You should try School of planning and Architecture Delhi...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear Student you have brigt chance to get admission at an NIT, I suggest you to look for renowned institutions offering Architectural degrees, make sure the institutions you may visit they...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
sir my rank is 9959 in jeemains so what i have to take nits or iiits. is iiit jabalpur is good.. please inform which nit can i take that would be good..in top nits

Hi, Yes IIIT Jabalpur is a good college. Prefer top NITs. Even some IIITs are better then lower rank NITs. So therefore I will suggest you to look the ranking of NITs and IIITs before...
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Yes, You can even wait for further rounds, hopefully you will get the more better option, Thanks
  img

Give your first preference to the top NITS and then rather than trying for lower NITS you should go for top IIITs. In the meanwhile you can also check for some Private Universities. There...

raghav dua 23 days ago
sir i got mechanical &i flotted the choices in 2`nd round igot it both in nit durgapur dear sir can i again got mechanical ? sir ihave accepted mechanical at that time sir please reply...

Dear student, Kindly explain yorur case eleborately .See you accepted mechanical and counselling must be closed now for that day, so its very must sure that mechanical must be fix. But tell...
  img
Suraj Prasad 20 days ago
JEE Advance Rank 6373 Mains - 199 MP Board - 92.2% I'm getting branches like civil, chemical, biotech, geology in IITs and CSE at MANIT Bhopal Which one is better to opt? IIT or...

It is better to prefer civil in iit.As it is also a good branch you have better options for your future.since it is an iit it has the brand value for which you can get good jobs from so...

Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi one month ago

Dear friend, without any second opinion MNIT is far beter so you must go for it, but if you are bent upon trials and experimentations, then you must add some more institutions in your list...

I guess you must visit both the institutions’ websites and get the information regarding placements and educational practices anf feel the difference

sir,which branch is best option? IIT BHU electrical engineering or IIT KANPUR civil engineering.

It depends on your interest in which field you are going to pursue your career. IIT Kanpur is many a time better college than IIT BHU if u are not particular about branch and in between...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Dear Student PreferIIT Kanpur Civil Thanks
  img
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20