coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

iitjee preparation help

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

IIT JEE preparation is all about hard work and commitment. U need to come out of the mugging world of 10th standard to more concept building type of study. JEE has gt such a vast syllabus, that mugging up everything is impossible. So, u need to build ur concept strongly so that their application seems easy to u.

The best time to start preparation is at the beginning of 11th class. Students are fresh after the break after boards and a lot more can be learnt. Students who start late often end up leaving some key topics of 11th class JEE syllabus. Also, if you start your preparation in 12th class then the amount of hard work is increased manifold due to additional pressure of 12th boards, so chances of getting a high rank in JEE are decreased. There is a big transition from the mugging up study of 10th class to more understanding based study of 11th class. So you shouldn't get bogged down by seeing the level of complexity in JEE exam.

If you are intersted in joining our online coaching then please read the foll:

Dear Student,

AskIITians provides live online IIT-JEE Preparation

askiitians has laid a platform for the students whose mind is juggling with so many doubts. Let our experts (IITians) help you and suggest you. Now you can get all your questions / problems answered for FREE – just logon to  , post your question and get the answer in a few hours from our experts.

Live Online Tutoring

AskIITians provides live online tutoring for IIT-JEE. All you need is a computer system and a broadband connection to attend our live online classes. We run complete 1 year and 2 year live online batches to take care of your complete IIT-JEE preparation. If you are not comfortable with full time classes then you can go for Small Packages Of  Small Amount and book your session as per your comfortableness.

We provide FREE 'A Question A Day' where you can login to your askIITians account everyday and tryout AQAD By this you can easily compare yourself with other thousands of students. At the end of every month we will give you your rank amongst askIITians community (It's 5000 plus right now and growing very fast) and projected IIT-JEE and AIEEE rank along with complete analysis of your preparation for the grueling exams.

We are going to launch one of its kind 'Test Series' from 10th July.Herein you can login to your account and take free online tests. When you submit your tests we give you your projected IIT JEE Rank, percentile amongst askIITians registered students, your performance in each section, areas where you need to work and more interesting analysis to compare where you stand in your preparation.

We are providing you free study material forIIT-JEE Preparation. You can go for this very easily and access as per your requirement .

An IITian is always there for you!

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

hello sir, jee spot counslling dates tell me now
Dear Student, Please be updated on their official website. The notification for the same will be updated their. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Marks required to get an IIT and also for NIT warangal in CSE or Aeronautics
Hey bro if you are general and want good IIT you should score atleast 40% marks in jee advance and for nit Warangal scoring above 260 will be on safe side to get CSEDont forget to approve my...
priyesh dixit one month ago
@ ag if u want comp sci in top notch iit , then u need to stay within AIR 60 for iit bombay , and AIR 110 for iit delhi and so on... for that reason minimum 50 percent mark is required in...
Umakant biswal one month ago
dear friend make a kind visit on: also check...
SAHIL one month ago
Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...
dont worry you may get a good seat in NIT,what is ur homestate
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
My Homestate is jharkhand
Ankit one year ago
My Homestate oi
Ankit one year ago
My son got a Rank of 4583 in JEE Advanced 2016 and General Merit Catogory no reservation willhe get in IIT and what branch we may get
Yes, a student attaining 45k on wards may certainly get a seat at an IIT and you need to keep an eye on counselling rounds and hence the allocation of seats in various branches as per the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
SAHIL 4 months ago
My Brother got a Rank of 2400 in JEE Advanced 2016 and General Merit Catogory no reservation willhe get in IIT and what branch we may get
krishna 4 months ago
Hello sir Can u please tell me how much rank I should expect in jee advance 2016 . I am getting 155 score. Thank you
Dear Student, your score is good and you may expect getting a seat in leading institutes of the country and for that you must be pro-active , in a way that you must keep checking the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
u will be in and around 4550...
sudheer 4 months ago
Hi, I am robert and interested to view a list of famous places in India. Plz Reply asap.
Place Location Ajanta Aurangabad (Maharashtra) Amarnath Cave Kashmir Akbar's Tomb Sikanara, Agra Amber Palace Jaipur (Rajasthan) Anand Bhawan Allahabad Bhakra Dam Punjab Bibi Da Maqbra...
Prashant Sahay 7 years ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?
Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...
Shane Macguire 7 years ago
Sir what are the most scoring topic in IIT JEE exams..????
Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
Amit Shekhar 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts