I ddnt take 11th seriously..,n waz hanging out with friends,participatin in inter skul evnts n stuff nd missd a lot of classes...nw 11th gona end nin a couple f months n i hardly know AnyThinG!!..i usd to hav this dream of becoming an iitian since i woz in 7th,.but i kinda got drifted away in 11th..Can someone please help me??is it possible for me to bring my concepts n problem solving upto to requird level for IIt?? plz help..

I ddnt take 11th seriously..,n waz hanging out with friends,participatin in inter skul evnts n stuff nd missd a lot of classes...nw 11th gona end nin a couple f months n i hardly know AnyThinG!!..i usd to hav this dream of becoming an iitian since i woz in 7th,.but i kinda got drifted away in 11th..Can someone please help me??is it possible for me to bring my concepts n problem solving upto to requird level for IIt??

plz help..

Grade:9

3 Answers

Arshiya Dhir
16 Points
13 years ago

Hey!!!Hiiii.....Don't worry at all!!!!Even m in 12th.I was also a bit demoralized at the end of 11th but if you start workin hard with 11th!!!Just go through NCERT'z atleast!!!U'll be clear about much of the concepts.Follow pradeep or some other book for PHYSICS.And DON"T waste furthet time.

In 12th,u'll be able to do qns wid 11th concepts and in the end if u get sum time in holidays,u can try ur notes and objectives!!!!!

If u like my reply,don't 4get to approve it.

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

Now there is less time left so you can prepare most important topics well and focus on concepts.

See still if you study with dedication and commitment you will get through...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Aiswarya Ram Gupta
35 Points
13 years ago

friend,

join any of the coaching centres.

may they can provide u proper guidance.

think u r frm kerala.... so its bettr if u join pcthomas institute in thrissur.

All The Best.!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free