There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have got AIR 3470(GEN) in iitjee what should i opt for- electronics in it bhu or cse/ee in new iits like iit ropar or iit roorkee metallurgy

also i have got aieee AIR 2770 (i am from chandigarh). should i consider iiit hyderabad/dce/nsit. what are my chances in these colleges.

also my bitsat score is 311.

please suggest what is the best option for me.plese suggest any other good option available for me which i have not mentionesd above.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mohit sharma,

If you are really interested in branch wise then go for it like there is a lot of very good scope in ELECTRONICS in future or right there will be good scope in placments also..but you have to consider only abot the institution if u wan to go old IIT then go for metallurgy i mean IIT brand name will be good at any time so if you wan to use that brand name then go for metalurgy in ROORKEE

Your AIEE rank is damn good and IIIT hyderabad is also one of the finest institute in india so among IIIT hyd/DCE/NSIT choose IIIT hyd...and also as per me what ever the bit sat and AIEEE..use your JEE rank bcoz it is one of the top most exam in the india and also very good brand so use it..but if you give branches important then go for BITSAT or AIEEE bcoz for your JEE rank you wont get good branch in old IIT's.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

kishore-IIT bombay

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

sir,i got 74 marks in mains and 93% in ipe can i get admission into NIT institutes?
Not much chances are there as long as you belong to a general category, may be your category, if any, helps you. Otherwise , you may go for seeking admission in one of the leading private...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ rajesh in this case mentioning a catagory is must important . if u are from SC/ST catagory then only u can get nit college . but if from general , then u are not elligible for cutoff ,...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
if you are a general category student you cannot get admission if you belong to obc or sc or st category you can get admission in a nit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
Please answer me , Marks to get admission into IIT jodhpur (all category)
Dear student Please specify the branch.
Bhavya 3 months ago
Sir which of these would be better BITS Goa CS, IIT BHU Chemical Engineering or ISM CS if palcement & packages are to be considered
If palcements & packages are to be considered CS would take first place everywhere, all the time
Avinash one year ago
CS id always ahead in terms of placement with respect to other branches. Also BITS goa has good coding culture
vb one year ago
so sir in your suggestion CS from which of these would be the best: ISM, BITS, DTU, NSIT
Mehul Bhatia one year ago
My score in jee is 80 with 96% board percentage with OBC-NCL,which NITcolleges i will get?? Please give reply The above links will give you an idea about your concerns.
Ankit 5 months ago
Dear Student, the simple solution is to visit the NIT where you aspire to be, but according to me you may try seeking admission at some other reputed and renowned institutions as well. I...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Im getting 50 in advance and 114 in mains and 86.2 in CBSE ... which IIT can I get or which nit
You should be above 34% of total score in JEE ADVANCED to get IITs Its very very rare to be in NITs with this, state quota can help you, if you are from NOrth east...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Very very rare chance..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, getting a seat in an IIT is beyond possibility, you may try at lower NITs or high class private institutions where the management is committed to provide the students with...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
which engineering branch is best for present situations???
Good to pose question and to answer it yourself !!...Well CSE/EEE/Biotech/CIVIL will be a good choice,........but along with it this thing is also very much required that one must be a hard ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
ece and cse is best......
babi 6 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for in computer science ???????????
All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking the trends change every year but roughly...
Ramesh V 7 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...
AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 7 years ago
so how many attempts were left for iit jee after leaving one year exactly after 12 th without giving in 2017
@ sourabh 3 times max u can give jee main exam . but if there is a condition that u should attempt that in the consecutive year of the appearance of board . so, if u are not attempting the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
you can appear only three times for this exam . so if you have appeared only one time before then two chances are left for you thanks post if still doubt exist
SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts