i have got AIR 3470(GEN) in iitjee what should i opt for- electronics in it bhu or cse/ee in new iits like iit ropar or iit roorkee metallurgy also i have got aieee AIR 2770 (i am from chandigarh). should i consider iiit hyderabad/dce/nsit. what are my chances in these colleges. also my bitsat score is 311. please suggest what is the best option for me.plese suggest any other good option available for me which i have not mentionesd above. THANK YOU

i have got AIR 3470(GEN) in iitjee what should i opt for- electronics in it bhu or cse/ee in new iits like iit ropar or iit roorkee metallurgy

also i have got aieee AIR 2770 (i am from chandigarh). should i consider iiit hyderabad/dce/nsit. what are my chances in these colleges.

also my bitsat score is 311.

please suggest what is the best option for me.plese suggest any other good option available for me which i have not mentionesd above.

THANK YOU

Grade:

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear Mohit sharma,

If you are really interested in branch wise then go for it like there is a lot of very good scope in ELECTRONICS in future or right now..so there will be good scope in placments also..but you have to consider only abot the institution if u wan to go old IIT then go for metallurgy i mean IIT brand name will be good at any time so if you wan to use that brand name then go for metalurgy in ROORKEE

Your AIEE rank is damn good and IIIT hyderabad is also one of the finest institute in india so among IIIT hyd/DCE/NSIT choose IIIT hyd...and also as per me what ever the bit sat and AIEEE..use your JEE rank bcoz it is one of the top most exam in the india and also very good brand so use it..but if you give branches important then go for BITSAT or AIEEE bcoz for your JEE rank you wont get good branch in old IIT's.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free