• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I have got 2791 plz tell me what is best to take from

1. btech metallurgical kanpur industrial and production engg. roorkee

3.chem. eng. with in hydrocarbon

4.civil in iit guwahati

please tell me d best and explain the trade and placement scope in option in 2 and 3.

i shall be graateful to you

thanx in advance

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear Mohit Garg..

all the options are really good but i will say which one is...option iwse i will tell u

1.Metallury in IIT kanpur is very good that means if you have really good interest then go a head..see among all IIT's IIT kanpur is the best IIT and and for research also there will be a breat scope and in the future also i mean for MS or Phd also there will be a very good chance..One thing if you want to use the very good brand name of IIT kanpur means jus tgo for it..and the branch also is good for placments also good..

2.B tech in industrial  and production means is almost mechnical branch os this is also very good if you dont wanna join metallurgy in IIT kanpur i want to get good branch means go for it...but IIT kanpur is top than the IIT roorkee as per me

3.see if you take m tech means with in 5 years you getting B tech n M tech degree so you have good option but if you are B tech then you will have so many options like MS,MBA types...and in which IIt you may get chemical m tech??? also same if you really want to take branch then go for it IIT kanpur is the top IIt than the roorke and guwahati...but mechanical and civil branches are good than the metallurgy so think about the it..If you want to use the very good bran name of IIT kanpur then go for it..or  branch menas then think about 1.mehcnical...2.Chemical..3.Civil...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

kishore_IIT bombay

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

​what all should. I. Do to get into iit. Bombay cse
@ sanjay I think you are asking about study strategy , if so, then below are the things that u have to do . frst of all u need to understand that u have to clear both JEE main and advanced...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir if we take palcement packages and future prospects into consideration what would u suggest IIT Guwahati Civil , DTU cs , DTU mech
Go for DTU CS » IIT Guwahati CIVIL >>> DTU Mechanical...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
DTU CS > IIT G > DTU Mech.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?
Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
hai deeraj, the entrance examination conducted before going to the engineering exams is eamcet. if we interest you may write jee main and advanced exams also.
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
Hello Deeraj Same question you asked so my answer was same:Hello Deeraj There are many exams search in internet. and read eenadu paper daily
Gaddam Chethan 9 months ago
Which college will i get if i get 160 marks in paper 2 in PwD-OBC category?
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Hii You can get some of the mid cap NITs having BArch in their courses.
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
I have not allowed any college in both round 1 and 2 .with the above ranks in the file attached will i get any nit , iiit in any further rounds ? please do answer
Image is not visible, kindly take a good quality snapshot.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Well Sir , my jee paper 1 crl is 119858 And Obc Rank is 36,452 jee paper 2 crl is 28352 and obc rank is 8293 So According is this any nit , IIITs any Branch anything possible ? in further...
Mohammed Saif 3 months ago
Sir i want cse in iiit Hyderabad what should be the procedure and min marks
You will have to give JEE Mains in which you have to get a decent rank around 1000 to CSE followed by counselling. Minimum marks depends on cut off every year. But for an idea you have to...
Harsh Patodia 8 months ago
You can admission thru JEE Mains for Min marks and rank pls check opening and closing rank data of previous years to get a rough estimate thanks
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
Dear Student, You should prepare for the JEE mains and clear it with a good rank. You should target atleast 220 marks. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??
Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
Sir I am getting 351 marks in neet 2 .I am a sc candidate. Can I get a govt medical college for MBBS anywhere in India or in up.can you tell me the college name.I will be highly obliged. Pls...
@ aditi YES , u can aspire for a govt college if any catagory is attached to your name , but that will be low rank college ,that will be in your homestate onl;y . and try for AFMC PUNE (AIR ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts