• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my rank is 3554 . should i opt for newer iits or older ones

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hello Harsh

According to my expertise, you should opt for old IIT colleges rather than new colleges as the old ones are the already established ones and will definitely provide you with a better placements than the new ones.

The opening and the closing ranks of the old IIT's can be accessed by clicking on the following link -

Hope that helped!

Ankit Mehra

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

I am in 10 the standard right now in ICSE syllabus and I want to prepare for JEE exams so how should I prepare and how should I study
Hii I am giving you the list of Books which you can follow in order to do the prepration .Follow these and contact Askiitians in case of any doubt on 0120-4616500. Reference Books for...
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
Hii the basic stuff is the books that you follow in order to do the prepration.Here is the list of books that you can follow Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT...
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
what are the marks needed for getting a seat in any iit in jee advanced exam.Which book would you prefer for physics for reference
@ yashwanth For getting a seat in any one of the iit , u need to score at least 50 percent of the total marks , if you are a general candidate , and if any type of catagory will be attached ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
My score in jee is 80 with 96% board percentage with OBC-NCL,which NITcolleges i will get?? Please give reply The above links will give you an idea about your concerns.
Ankit 5 months ago
Dear Student, the simple solution is to visit the NIT where you aspire to be, but according to me you may try seeking admission at some other reputed and renowned institutions as well. I...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
I am going to get 70 in jee mains and 450 in cbse boards whats my rank best options for cse
You will get rank in between 160000-180000.And with that you cannot get cse in any of the NITS................................................
Nikhil Upadhyay 6 months ago
i dont think you will get cse in top 10 nits..........................................................................................
jayesh 6 months ago
How much marks can an general candidate/SC St candidate needs to crack NEET and get government college?
@ anup as from the next year 10,000 more seats added for neet and neet will be the common medical entrance exams . so, for a general candidate u need at least 510 to get into a govt...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
please specify your question first then ask.............
ayush pandey one year ago
sir my boards percentage is 94 in cbse and i am expecting 145 marks in jee mains 2016 cani get civil engi,,in dtu or any better u suggest to go for
Dear student, Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Well cut off changes every year but I think with this score you will be eligbile for DTU. Apart from you can also apply for BIT Mesra & UPES Dehradun. Both are good for civil engineering. I ...
Natasha Roy 6 months ago
hello, you will get definitely civil of luck............................and congrats...........
raj 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts