There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

what are the best options for a rank 7099 and in which iits?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

I suggest you to go for NITs via AIEEE instead of opting for Eml or newer IITs. Top few NITs stand above in ranking than newer IITs. Moreover, most of them haven't got any infrastructure of there own which will make you feel like an ordinary engineering college. So better will be you go for NITs. NIT warangal and Tiruchirapally are far batter than newer IITs. 

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
All the best.

Askiitian Expert

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

What rank should be get by me to get in top 5 iits.
Dear student, To get the any of the 5 top IITs you must target atleast AIR 1500. Also it depends upon the branch you choose. For top branches, the AIR should be atleast 700-800. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
UR rank must be less than 3000 in jee main to get good nit bcoz one of my frnd got 27 rank and he got nit jaipur cse also more focus on boards i will advice APPROVE IF USEFUL
ng29 one year ago
I am going to get 70 in jee mains and 450 in cbse boards whats my rank best options for cse
You will get rank in between 160000-180000.And with that you cannot get cse in any of the NITS................................................
Nikhil Upadhyay 6 months ago
i dont think you will get cse in top 10 nits..........................................................................................
jayesh 6 months ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 is out of 500 or 650?
@ dipesh its out of 500 as the best 5 subject will be taken for the calculation of percentile . but there are certain rule for percentile , as if u will put maths in 6 th optional , then...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir muje jee advance may sc rank 1509 Hay to may Iit ke liye aplicable ho kay
Dear Friend, you may try your luck at IIT as your rank and category both have lent you a helping hand, to get to know what branch may be allotted to you, you must check it on your own by...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ abhishek yes, for sure in IIT there are more than 10,000 seats as there are also 4-5 new iit which started their operation from this year , so, in this year there are totally 36,000...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
yes sure you are applicable for iit because there are 10000 seats available with best wishes and regards sahil….….….….….….….….….…....
SAHIL 4 months ago
Can you please tell me the cutoff marks (not rank) or average marks to get admission into IIT jodhpur,for computer science and electrical branch
@ dikshant Kindly check the same with the college website only , it will be always in terms of rank only , and in every year , the ranks and the cutoff marks will vary , so, let me know in...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi dikshyant please visit the below mentioned link thanks and please approve my answer
SAHIL 3 months ago
i got 70 in jee main and 959 in ts ipe can i get CSE or ECE or IT in any NIT
I am in doubt that you might not be able to clear the cut off if you belong to Generl Category. So start preparing for next year. Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Kindly arrange the following branches in terms of job prospects and corresponding 5 best colleges (India) in order of merit offering the branches. 1. Civil Engg. 2. Mechanical Engg. 3. Comp ...
Hi, 3. Comp Sc. & Engg - IIT Kanpur 5. Electronics Engg. - IIT Delhi 4. Electrical Engg. - IIt Delhi 2. Mechanical Engg. - IIT Kharagpur 11. Petroleum Engg. - Indian Institute of...
Askiitian.Expert Rajat 7 years ago
What is helpline number
helpline number for what?
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Please be clear about your should better choose some top rated institutions which have earned a name in education as well as in placements...then select any four or five to...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
1800 2000 838 our staff will guide you
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off