There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what are total no of seats in sc category in old iit's.i am getting 246 rank under sc category . can i get mechanical in iitb/d/k/kgp.plz rply soon.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on their official website
10 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

how to get a best rank in iit or nit what are some tips
@ kalyani frst of all , u need organised study , with proper study plan , and 2 nd thing is your doubts , dnt let the doubt to cripple you , clear it as soon as possible , and remember –...
Umakant biswal 2 days ago
Sir, what mininum marks i need to get civil branch in any of the iits? I m a type of dropper. I have not got a good college , so i want to attemp for jee again in 2017. I have no choaching....
@ shubhra we cannot predict the marks here as jee advanced specially changes the total no of marks everytime to surprise the students . so, for getting civil in top 5 iits u need a rank...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Sir, mene iit ki website per dekha to usme gujarat board 2016 ke top 20 percentile cut-off out of 650 he? Sir aapne mujhe cut-off marks out of 500 mese Hai aisa kaha. Main bahot confuse ho...
@ dipesh it was out of 500 in previous year , for that reason i told u to check the website , if you have checked it out of 650 , then these changes might came from this year , i donot have ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hello sir i am a student from bombay i have scored 60.64% in my hsc exam and 112 in jee mains i just gave my jee advanced examination and i have calculated the marks on my own i have scored ...
If you are from GEN, OBC or in any other cat....NO Chance.. But if you are from SC and want to go for prep course, then you can be in IIT s...a last hope..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
dear Student, your score in board as well as in Jee is not much pleasing, but if you are confident enough and an aspirant student, then I may suggest that you must keep visiting the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
​what all should. I. Do to get into iit. Bombay cse
@ sanjay I think you are asking about study strategy , if so, then below are the things that u have to do . frst of all u need to understand that u have to clear both JEE main and advanced...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Hey, Please Give me Olympic record of India.
India first participated in Olympics in 1900 in Paris. The country was represented by Norman Pritchard, an Anglo Indian who was holidaying in Paris during that time. He bagged two silver...
Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
can somebody tell me that the branch predicter here is correct or not ?
Dear student, Yes its correct. You can you it. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Yes ofcourse it is, still if you have some doubt about it then prefer visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your stature there, moreover the result is out and you may check ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Why are you not replying the answer for my question l hate this website still I have started using this website only 1 Week ago
@ sherba , kindly repost the ques again , as u are not a paid user , for that reason , the experts are delaying in answering of your ques .. still 24 to 48 hours are req for them to answer...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
Why r u angry so yr doubt...we askiitians r always there to sort the matter..ask us ques
Rojy 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts