There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am get 130 marks in iit jee exam expect my rank in genrl catogrie or eml 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

Click for opening and closing ranks:

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

sir my rank is 9959 in jeemains so what i have to take nits or iiits. is iiit jabalpur is good.. please inform which nit can i take that would be top nits
Hi, Yes IIIT Jabalpur is a good college. Prefer top NITs. Even some IIITs are better then lower rank NITs. So therefore I will suggest you to look the ranking of NITs and IIITs before...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Yes, You can even wait for further rounds, hopefully you will get the more better option, Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Give your first preference to the top NITS and then rather than trying for lower NITS you should go for top IIITs. In the meanwhile you can also check for some Private Universities. There...
raghav dua 3 months ago
What is Cut off for jee advanced Out of total 372 ?
@ raghav as jee advanced are changing the total marks everytime , so, marks here cannot be the criteria for the cutoff , the cutoff will depend upon the percentile . FOR GENERAL – 10...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
I have not allowed any college in both round 1 and 2 .with the above ranks in the file attached will i get any nit , iiit in any further rounds ? please do answer
Image is not visible, kindly take a good quality snapshot.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Well Sir , my jee paper 1 crl is 119858 And Obc Rank is 36,452 jee paper 2 crl is 28352 and obc rank is 8293 So According is this any nit , IIITs any Branch anything possible ? in further...
Mohammed Saif 3 months ago
Sir how much rank is required to get in aerospace engineers in IIT for any branch
@ akash Aerospace engg is a demandable branches in the top iits . so. if u want that in top iits u need to stay between the AIR 2000-2500. and for lower iits its 4500-4800 air generally ....
Sir my Jee advanced obc rank is 4472. Will I get any branch in ISM dhanbad or BHU in spot round? And when is spot round of these two generally conducted? Please help.
Dear student, in spot round counselling for IITs and ISM of getting into the college is very often. May be in the second round of counselling, you can have ISM.
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
@ dipika Kindly mention your crl rank , and getting spot round i don ot think this year that will happen , beacuse of some problems in verification by JOsaa , still i am not very much sure...
@ dipika continue the study their , but next year attempt jee again , if u havenot taken 3 attempts . and this year the probability of spot round is very less . and u are in which branch ?? ...
how prefer engineering branch? in what way i make decission of engineering branch?
Think over it deeply on your own what interests you the most and accordingly make your choice...don’t be directionless, rather be firm and determined to make out what suits you the most,...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi chaitnya first of all it is my humble request to you to decide branch on your interest and not on preference. choose what you think...... do not come under anyone influence but on other...
SAHIL 6 months ago
sir, what will be the expected date of jee 2010. Is it changed from 2nd sunday of april to day before 2nd sunday i.e. saturday
no such information is given by any iit. probably date of exam will be 11 of april. date will be confermed when the forms are out.
AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 7 years ago
no, there is not any information like this.
nishank gupta 7 years ago
Sir i have started my class11 i want to knoe which books are best for physics, physical, organic , inorganic chemistry , mathematics i want to prepare for iitb. How i can prepare for it ....
hi anushkarefer to link: and please approve my answer
SAHIL 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE