There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I am expecting 368 marks in IIT-JEE 2010. What rank should I expect ?

Pulkit Maheshwari

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Congrats..  you are going to score under 100....

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

sir my rank is 9959 in jeemains so what i have to take nits or iiits. is iiit jabalpur is good.. please inform which nit can i take that would be top nits
Hi, Yes IIIT Jabalpur is a good college. Prefer top NITs. Even some IIITs are better then lower rank NITs. So therefore I will suggest you to look the ranking of NITs and IIITs before...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Yes, You can even wait for further rounds, hopefully you will get the more better option, Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Give your first preference to the top NITS and then rather than trying for lower NITS you should go for top IIITs. In the meanwhile you can also check for some Private Universities. There...
raghav dua 3 months ago
Sir, mene iit ki website per dekha to usme gujarat board 2016 ke top 20 percentile cut-off out of 650 he? Sir aapne mujhe cut-off marks out of 500 mese Hai aisa kaha. Main bahot confuse ho...
@ dipesh it was out of 500 in previous year , for that reason i told u to check the website , if you have checked it out of 650 , then these changes might came from this year , i donot have ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I have not allowed any college in both round 1 and 2 .with the above ranks in the file attached will i get any nit , iiit in any further rounds ? please do answer
Image is not visible, kindly take a good quality snapshot.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Well Sir , my jee paper 1 crl is 119858 And Obc Rank is 36,452 jee paper 2 crl is 28352 and obc rank is 8293 So According is this any nit , IIITs any Branch anything possible ? in further...
Mohammed Saif 3 months ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 is out of 500 or 650?
@ dipesh its out of 500 as the best 5 subject will be taken for the calculation of percentile . but there are certain rule for percentile , as if u will put maths in 6 th optional , then...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How to do proper time management so that I would be the most productive in my class in terms of marks and rank?
Time management is the most imp thing that u have to do , and remember 1 thing – there is some sense of work diffrence in a donkey and a horse , both are doing the hard work , but horse get ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit follow the time table posted by me and try to become a good listener in...
SAHIL 3 months ago
could you please guide me the best way to crack bitsat 2016.. my paper is going to be held on 19 th may...
Just go for an extensive practice , download sample papers and try solving, take coaching from a renowned center, stay dedicated, and wish you luck,.....on the other hand keep trying...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
follow these tips provided by askiitians team as this all will help you to crack bitsat thanks and best of luck for exam
SAHIL 5 months ago
What are the two major political parties in the United States today? and How many states are there in the United States?
You could start here for background infromation: There are effectively only two parties: "Democrats" and "elephants" (more...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
The United States is a: Constitutional Federal Democratic Republic. US Constitution is the "supreme law of the land." Constitutional governments are limited in power. They follow...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
hi please explain the complete political structure in US.....
sneha jha 7 years ago
what are the tips for preparation of neet medical exam ?A person learn not even one question? How can you suggest that type of people?
@ divya dnt think like that , u dnt knw any single ques , by this your will power to crack neet will be degraded and that is what most imp to crack this exam . so, if u havenot started...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts