There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

My IIT-JEE 2010 score is 97.What EML rank can I expect in IIT-JEE?MY chemistry score is 18,physics-56 and maths-23...please ...please answer.Can I get into IISER PUNE WITH THE RANK?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

If you are in general category, then i'm afraid you dont have any chance but if you are in SC or ST then you may be selected in EML.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

my jee mains rank is 121206 category general frm MP what should i do ? i am getting cse at upes dehradun is upes a good option ?
if no other options are left then go for it
vb one year ago
Tum se na hopai !!!!!
shreyans jain one year ago
tumse bda ho gya -_-
Damini Parihar one year ago
Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...
dont worry you may get a good seat in NIT,what is ur homestate
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
My Homestate is jharkhand
Ankit one year ago
My Homestate oi
Ankit one year ago
what is the minimum cut in jee mains to get into vit
Dear Student, You can go through there website and can check the opening and closing ranks/marks for the previous marks. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
@ harshal kindly check the official websites of vit for the same,, for vit the entrance exams are separate that is viteee , the forms are out, u can fill them .. HOPE IT HELPS
Umakant biswal 9 months ago
sir,i got 74 marks in mains and 93% in ipe can i get admission into NIT institutes?
Not much chances are there as long as you belong to a general category, may be your category, if any, helps you. Otherwise , you may go for seeking admission in one of the leading private...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ rajesh in this case mentioning a catagory is must important . if u are from SC/ST catagory then only u can get nit college . but if from general , then u are not elligible for cutoff ,...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
if you are a general category student you cannot get admission if you belong to obc or sc or st category you can get admission in a nit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
I am going to get 70 in jee mains and 450 in cbse boards whats my rank best options for cse
You will get rank in between 160000-180000.And with that you cannot get cse in any of the NITS................................................
Nikhil Upadhyay 6 months ago
i dont think you will get cse in top 10 nits..........................................................................................
jayesh 6 months ago
which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?
@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
Sir/Madam... my score in neet phase 2 is 378... which private med college can i apply for?
@ spandan , u have a fair chances maybe for cmc ludhiana if any catagory are attached on your name , otherwise u cannot . and there are so many medical college , that u can apply , like...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hello sir/mam im repeating for kcet may i no how to start reading and get medical free seat in coming exam?
1. Be Positive & Confident:This is your first step towards success. Your enthusiasm and spirit should always be upbeat. Face the challenge boldly and courageously. Fill your mind with...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts