Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Where should I do Mechanical from... (Please help):

IIT Roorkee, IIT Guwahati, BITS Pilani, DCE .. 

(Assuming I get a seat in all)...

I have heard Guwahati is better than Roorkee but due to voilence issues in guwahati, it is lower in preference in opening and closing.. Is it true????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

There's no violence inside any IIT's campus. You should opt for mech. in IIT Roorkee as it has higher cutoff, you will get better competition.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

I have got IIT Adv 2016 Rank # 2409 (OBC). As per predictions, I may not be getting very good branch of Engg. My question is if I get Chemistry or Maths instead of a good Engg branch, shall ...
You can try for some Other colleges where you get your preferred Stream. Because there is no use of doing B.Tech without interest. There are some Private Universities which are very good....
raghav dua 3 months ago
sir, i have get 49,000 rank in OBC-ncl catory in jee main this year,and have scored 81% in 12 th exms from rbse in 2014...can i get any nit according to my rank..?
It is quite difficult to get admission in NIT because your marks may not satisfy their requirements. But there are some Private Universities which are equally good. They provide good...
raghav dua 3 months ago
SAHIL 3 months ago
I got 170 marks in b arch without drawing. I belong to obc category Nd girls category. Can I get seat in any nit
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
please check opening and closing ranks of nit.then you will get clear idea about this rankings.thank you.
NARAYANA 6 months ago
Sir iit me admission me category wise rank use hote Hai ya AIR?
@ dipesh for admission into iit u need to first qualify the jee advanced exam , and be on top percentile of the respective board . and the catagory seats are filled with catagory rank and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 category wise?
Gujarat Secondary Education Board for GEN, OBC, SC, ST 363 339 331 304 304
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech
The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
Can you tell me what is % required in for admission in i have completed my
Pawan kumar 5 years ago
which is the best iit coaching centre in india?
Dear aarish, As far i know, FIIT JEE is best coaching centre for IIT JEE. It has centres all over india. Its teaching quality is excellent and the material they provide is too good. Lot of...
Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
What no of tests should I target taking before neet if I want to increase my score from 544 to AIR 1
@ maria Donot target AIR 1 from now , even the toppers doesnot target the AIR before the examination , and in that case if u will target then that will pressure your mind and u will get...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts