Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Respected sir,

My marks in IIT JEE 2010 is 110. What should I expect. Also, my AIEEE mark is 79. Can u suggest me what to do for my career?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

I am sorry to say that With these marks .. its diffcult to get a admission in good collage but you need not loose hope .. you can go for some decent private collage ... The thing on which you have to concentrate is to study hard .. coz at the end of the day .. its the talent which speaks ..

So all the best for your future !

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

This year, we can expect cut off marks for OBC-NCL be 107/372 approx for rank 18000 in IIT JEE Advanced.. Now, may be or may not be you are in ranking, but for sure, you would not be in any...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear student, cutoff marks list varies every year, so let the list be made public first then only anything may be said or you personally check it at official weblink of the IIT whether you...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
How to study so as to get a seat in engineering physics in iit?
@ kruthik for getting iit , engg physics branch , u need to crack both jee main and advanced and that too requires a lot of hard work . for that just u need to clear the concept as jee adv...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Hey checkout THANKS
SAHIL one month ago
sir my sc rank in jee main paper 2(2016), is 5,585 i did not got any seat in 1 st round as well as 2 nd round can i get Barch branch in further rounds?
Hii The chances are feeble . But keep your hopes high .You might get it in the further rounds
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
How should we study for iit advanced?how many hours do we have to study? How many sums of physics chemistry n maths do we have solve each day n which books are best for grasping the concepts...
@ sachet what u need to understand is that jee advanced is a completely concept based question paper and ur concept needs to be strong enough to solve the paper , so, frst of all avoid...
Umakant biswal one month ago
You have to practise a lot. Recommended Books:- Physics:- HC Verma Chemistry:- OP Tandon Maths:- ML Khanna Solve atlease 15 numericals of each sunject daily. For concepts refer ncert. And...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
Sir I got 92% in boards and 80 marks in jee mains can I get admission in nit You can use the rank predictor in the link to get an idea where you stand.
Ankit 5 months ago
Your score is good and to be sure about admission in NIT, do one thing, visit the website of that particular NIT and get a clear picture about your chances of admission, else I suggest that ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hello sir,i have got a rank of 2701 in jee advanced 2016, i am confused about which branch should i take as i am not sure about a bright career in mechanical engineering. i know i will not...
Dear Student, you must think over this issue seriously what interests you the most and then make a choice. Rest assured that Mechanical branch will certainly bring you monetary rewards and...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
You won't get mechanical anywhere(Old IITs)...All you have is IIT Hyderabad mechanical and BHU mechanical(which I won't suggest you to take).You can join Eco,Phy,Aerospace,Civil at...
Sanchit 4 months ago
I won't suggest you to take).You can join Eco,Phy,Aerospace,Civil at Kanpur...Chemical,Civil,Aerospace in KGP..Civil,Chemical in Roorkee...Aerospace,Civil in Madras,Metallurgy in IIT Bombay....
raj 4 months ago
CORRECT ORDER OF STABILITY IS 1. -2 CH-C(TRIPLE BOND) CH & 2. - CH=C=CH - a. 1>2 b. 2>1 c. 1=2 d. none of these
Dear Rahul, The correct answer to this question would be (b). As you can see, both (1) & (2) are the different resonance structures of the same compound. But in (2) the charge is more...
Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago
plz tell me about the cheapest coaching institute in india for iitjee coaching
You can join as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of...
AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 7 years ago
plz provide me tips to prepare for iit
sayan one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off