With 95 marks in sc category,how much rank can i expect this year?Please reply

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Pls wait for the merit list to be out , your rank depends on several factors
10 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 category wise?
Gujarat Secondary Education Board for GEN, OBC, SC, ST 363 339 331 304 304
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
I am a Pwd General category student. I have scored 88 in JEE Mains and overall 88.2% and 93.7% in PCM through CBSE board 2016...Will i be able to get Computer Science in IITB? If not how do...
If 88 is the score in JEE MAINs, then no chance, because IIT consider only JEE Advanced score. Iff in case, this is you jee advanced score, then you would be in the cutoff ranking but no...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, I must tell you in simple words that your JEE mains score is not that good may be on the basis of your board of if you appear in Jee adnavced and do wonderfully well there,...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
sir i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and i am sc candiate and 71% in cbse board is there any chance of getting Nit or iiit please help.?
hi siddharth i think you can get an nit easily. go to following link to predict your college and branch regards sahil...
SAHIL 4 months ago
any one else who can give me the answer . kindly please give me the correct answer i want answer from Experts Thank you and thanks Sahil for your answer .:)
Sidharth Rajben 4 months ago
sir my sc rank in jee main paper 2(2016), is 5,585 i did not got any seat in 1 st round as well as 2 nd round can i get Barch branch in further rounds?
Hii The chances are feeble . But keep your hopes high .You might get it in the further rounds
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Sir how much rank is required to get in aerospace engineers in IIT for any branch
@ akash Aerospace engg is a demandable branches in the top iits . so. if u want that in top iits u need to stay between the AIR 2000-2500. and for lower iits its 4500-4800 air generally ....
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please tell me the books which are having chapter wise(previous year iit questions) for practice
Dear paresh generally all latest edition include last year JEE question. you can also purchase last 10 year sample IIT JEE paper.(easly available ) Please feel free to post as many doubts...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Hi Paresh, there are many publications avilable in the market giving the previous years chapterwise questions with answers... most familiar books are: Arihant MTG chandra sekhar 6 years ago
Tell me DVD, the new technology that looks like a CD-ROM but holds over 4.7 Gb of data (can hold a full length movie) stands for?
DVD stands for Digital Versatile Disc. DVD is the new generation of optical disc storage technology. DVD is essentially a bigger, faster CD that can hold cinema-like video, better-than-CD...
ritu goyal 7 years ago
Which would be better? IISER or IIT for Physics. I want to take research in Physics. I heard that IIT K and II KGP are good for theoretical Physics. Though IISERs are good, but the lack...
From what i know, if you’re interested in pursuing it, at least for science IISER is better developed. IISER Pune and Kolkata are amazing so if you get through, it’ll be really nice. The...
Neeti one year ago
L GOUSE BASHA one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE