There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

in which iit will i get seat in iit with rank 830 under sc-category (female)

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

u'll definately get a gud branch.....some sc students leave iit..........dere r 1282 seats in sc category...........972 r in d i5 iits............u can get civil or perhaps chemical at guwahati........engeneering physics is also a gud new iits u will get a seat n all of them have gud subjects

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

hello sir, jee spot counslling dates tell me now
Dear Student, Please be updated on their official website. The notification for the same will be updated their. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
I am in 11 class and i want to take marine engineering at iit mumbai...what should be my rank in iit jee to get marine engineering...
@ rishi marine engg falls at the 6 th imp branch in the iit madras , so, ur rank to be within 6500-7200 CRL to get marine engg at iit madras , for that do hrdwork from right now , and donot ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Hello sir Can u please tell me how much rank I should expect in jee advance 2016 . I am getting 155 score. Thank you
Dear Student, your score is good and you may expect getting a seat in leading institutes of the country and for that you must be pro-active , in a way that you must keep checking the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
u will be in and around 4550...
sudheer 4 months ago
Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...
dont worry you may get a good seat in NIT,what is ur homestate
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
My Homestate is jharkhand
Ankit one year ago
My Homestate oi
Ankit one year ago
Sir I got 92% in boards and 80 marks in jee mains can I get admission in nit You can use the rank predictor in the link to get an idea where you stand.
Ankit 5 months ago
Your score is good and to be sure about admission in NIT, do one thing, visit the website of that particular NIT and get a clear picture about your chances of admission, else I suggest that ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Sir with351 marks can I get a MBBS govt seat in Maharashtra
@ aditi i am sorry to say , 350 is a kind of low marks in NEET , thats i think the cutoff to clear NEET , not to get the medical college , if u have catagory , u can expect a lower govt...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hrishikesh Bajaj 2 months ago
Which is best in terms of placement IIT MANDI mechanical OR DTU in IT branch.
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ deepanshu DTU in I.T branch is always favourable , actually mechanical have less demand than i.t obviously as i.t sectors are currently increasing and will collabarate will comp sci and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
can i prepare for iit by studying at home only? what should be the time i should regurlarly study for?
hi, in present time , Jee exam is not as tough as earlier, so therei s also good chances of success in self preparation. but the proper guidance also matters very much . many students get...
Pratham Ashish 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts