Sir my Jee advanced obc rank is 4472. Will I get any branch in ISM dhanbad or BHU in spot round? And when is spot round of these two generally conducted? Please help.

Sir my Jee advanced obc rank is 4472. Will I get any branch in ISM dhanbad or BHU in spot round? And when is spot round of these two generally conducted? Please help.

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
7 years ago
Dear student, in spot round counselling for IITs and ISM of getting into the college is very often.
May be in the second round of counselling, you can have ISM.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ dipika 
Kindly mention your crl rank , 
and getting spot round i don ot think this year that will happen , beacuse of some problems in verification by JOsaa , still i am not very much sure , but its not for nit . 
and also with this rank u can get bhu easily , but getting the top branches will be difficult , and in ism its difficult . 
but whatever branches u are getting in BHU , join it .
and do hard work . every branches are good . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Dipika Mandal
25 Points
7 years ago
My CRL is about 19000. Less possibility through CRL rank. I am admitted to kalyani government engineering college in west Bengal trough WBJEE. Shall I wait for spot round or continue with my studies here? Please reply sir.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ dipika 
continue the study their , but next year attempt jee again , if u havenot taken 3 attempts . and this year the probability of spot round is very less . 
and u are in which branch ?? 
if comp. sci then its ok , otherwise , placement issue will be their in kalyani govt college . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free