Which electromagnetic device contains an armature?

9 months ago

Answers : (1)

all motors contains armature

5 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Magnetism

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
a uniform current density J inside an infinite plate of thickness 2d parallel to its surface. find the magnetic field induction inside and outside the plate

We take a small section of the plate. Now Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
What is the magnetic field between the plates of a capacitor?

If we ignore fringing fields then we can calculate the electric field using Gauss’s Law,
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 days ago
Please explain Ampere’s Circuital Law with examples, in magnetostatics.

Hi, Ampere’s Circuital Law relates the integrated magnetic field around a closed loop to the electric current passing through the loop. For further reading, refer the link...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
A spring of spring constant 50 N/m is compressed from its natural position through 1 cm. Find the work done by the spring-force on the agency compressing the spring.

The magnitude of the work is As tehe compressed spring will push the agency, the force will be opposite to the displacement of the point of application and the work will be negative. Thus,...
  img
Apoorva Arora 3 months ago
I have attended all lectures of current electricity in my iit coaching institute, but i am unable to solve assignments & dpp’s of this perticular chapter only. Whereas I have learnt all...

you have attended all lectures ofcurrent electricityin coacyour hing institute, but you are unable to solve assignments & dpp’s , because your concepts are weak you have to read...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
. AB is a cylinder of length 1 m fitted with a thin flexible diaphragm C at the middle and other thin flexible diaphragms A and B at the ends. The portions AC and .BC contain hydrogen and...

Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question It is given that C as a node. This implies that at A and B antinodes are formed. Again it is given that the frequencies are same. v 1...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 4 months ago
View all Questions »