DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Which electromagnetic device contains an armature?

one year ago

Answers : (1)

all motors contains armature

one year ago

Post Your Answer

explain the principle and working of a cyclotron. how to write in short for 3 marks

he cyclotron was one of the earliest types of particle accelerators, and is still used as the first stage of some large multi-stage particle accelerators. It makes use of the magnetic force...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
what is a magnetic shell

an infinitely thin double magnetic layer formed by magnetic dipoles. Under certain conditions the magnetic field of a magnetic shell is equivalent to the field of a direct current flowing...

Avradeep 2 months ago

A theoretical conception of a cause of a magnetic field or of a distribution of magnetism. If we imagine a quantity of very short magnets arranged in contact with their like poles all...

grenade 2 months ago
pl. explain me Essential parts of an AC generator

over here Armature is a rectangular coil consisting of a large number of loops or turns of insulated copper wire wound over a laminated soft iron core or ring.The necessary magnetic field...

Gman Namg 2 months ago
Hello sir I am meghana. Can I get study material of fluid statics please

Check the links , these would definitely help you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics/mechanics/fluid-mechanics.aspx...
  img
Avinash one month ago
The half life of a radioactive substance is 30 days and it takes 60 days for disintegrating to ¾ th of its original mass what is its average life

we know that T1/2 = 0.693/k We have T1/2 so we get K and Tavg = 1/k so putting the value of k we get Tavg. :)

Neeti one month ago
When magnet is passed through acoil is the emf zero inside the coil??? why??

Dear student, When Magnet is passed through a coil, the flux lines change with time because of relative motion of the magnet with respect to the coil and therefore an emf is going to be...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Magnetism

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details