ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Which electromagnetic device contains an armature?

one year ago

Answers : (1)

all motors contains armature

9 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Magnetism

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
force on a current carrying wire by magnetic field

f=bilsin@

mohit yadav one year ago

qvBsinQ=F qhere q=angle

Divyansh Singhvi one year ago
I want to know how to solve this question (ans- (2),(3)) If E and B denote electric and magnetic fields in a frame S and E’ and B ’ in another frame S’ moving with respect to S at a velocity...

This question is based on varying electtromagnetic field, try to get the concept from the concept i am giving here....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
A Hall effect sensor

electric motor speed calculator
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
Why is Moment of inertia is not a scalar ??

Dear student, Regards
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 months ago
In superposition theorem while considering the effect of a single source, the other source is short circuited why? How far is it justified?

Hi, We do this because quantities in circuit are scalar quantities and we try find out these quantities considering one source at a time and then add the them to get the cumulative effect of...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago
a particle having a mass 0.5 kg is projected under gravity with a speed of 98 m/s at an angle of 60 degree. the magnitude of change of momentumin kgm/s of particle after 10 s is: answer:49....

Ok, Concider the horizontal motion of that object. There is no force is acting and momentum is conserved (I.e. change in momentum = 0). On the vertical motion, the only force acting on the...

Samshad01 5 months ago

Ok, Concider the horizontal motion of that object. There is no force is acting and momentum is conserved (I.e. change in momentum = 0). On the vertical motion, the only force acting on the...

Samshad01 5 months ago

Samshad01 5 months ago
View all Questions »