Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Which electromagnetic device contains an armature?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

all motors contains armature

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Magnetism

what are the uses of magnets?

magnets used in sound boxes for sound and for playing.

DURGARAM 9 months ago
Is there any formula which can help me to find out the stregth of magnetic field required to catch a very fast moving object of very negligiable mass around 0.32 gm.

When we can find the strength of magnetic field of a moving charge(a bunch of electrons of very quantum mass), then m = 0.32 gm is very massive as compare to the massof an electron or...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
What is the use of Electric Generator?

A generator is a device that converts mechanical energy to electrical energy for use in an external circuit.

SAIMANIKANTA 9 months ago

A generator is a device that converts mechanical energy to electrical energy for use in an external circuit and an electric generator is a device that converts mechanical energy to...

SAI SANDY 6 months ago

Dear Students, We are noticing that some users are copying the answers posted by previous users or from wikipedia and posting it as their answer. We request you all not to do this activity...

Forum Team 9 months ago
Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...

These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 11 months ago
Two identical bulbs A and B are designed for same voltage. Their power rating are Pa and Pb respectively, where Pb > Pa. They are joined in series across a V voltage supply, then which bulb ...

@ vrinda as per the joules law of heating P= I SQUARE R P= VI so, by applying that if we take V as a constant , then we can say p is directly proportional to i and here in the question u...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
River is flowing from west to east with a speed 5 m/s.Swimmer can swim in still water with speed 10 m/s.If he wants to start from point A on south bank and reach opposite point B on north...

Solution in the figure See the direction and the theta and pick the correct option according to that
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago

Vsw = Vs + Vw = 10 + 5i, Q1. Tan A = Vw/Vs = 5/10 = 0.500 A = 26.6o E. of N. Direction = 26.6o W. of N.

JAHNAVI 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off