Hi. I have three questionns to ask. A very close point on the axis foo a current carrying circular coil (x (a) R/10^1/2 (b) R/30^1/2 (C) R/50^1/2 (d) R/150^1/2 2. A charge +2q moves vertically upwards with speed v, a second charge -q moves horizontally to the right with the same speed v, and a third charge +q moves horizontal to the right with the same speed v. The point P is located a perpendicular distance a away from each charge as shown in the figure. The magnetic field at P is .. Here’s the diagram: -q ----------> v | | ^ v | | | | . P ----------o +2q | | | o---------> v (+q) Answer is : Out of the page with magnitude u(naught) 4qv/4pia^2 The equation of line on which magnetic field is zero due to system of two perpendicular infinitely long current carryng straight wire is :- ^ +Y axis | | (current flowing thru here is 3I) | | ---------------------------------------------------------> x | (current flowing in +x is I) | | The answer is x=3y

Hi. I have three questionns to ask. 
  1. A very close point on the axis foo a current carrying circular coil (x
(a) R/10^1/2
(b) R/30^1/2
(C) R/50^1/2
(d) R/150^1/2

2. A charge +2q moves vertically upwards with speed v, a second charge -q moves horizontally to the right with the same speed v, and a third charge +q moves horizontal to the right with the same speed v. The point P is located a perpendicular distance a away from each charge as shown in the figure. The magnetic field at P is ..

Here’s the diagram: 

-q ----------> v
|
|                 ^ v
|                 |
|                 |
. P ----------o +2q
  |
  |
  |
 o---------> v (+q)

Answer is :
Out of the page with magnitude u(naught) 4qv/4pia^2

1. The equation of line on which magnetic field is zero due to system of two perpendicular infinitely long current carryng straight wire is :-
                             ^ +Y axis
                              |
                              | (current flowing thru here is 3I)
                              |
                              |
---------------------------------------------------------> x
                              |     (current flowing in +x is I)
                              | 
                              |

The answer is x=3y

Grade:12

1 Answers