Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

sir i want to know that what are the most important questions or type of question from this chapter.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Amitesh

In Integral Calculus, you  must practice problems on 'Definite Integral' with a proper understanding of the use of their properties for evaluation.

question from the Leibnitz rule(differentiation  under the intigral solution) are also very important.

as well as intigration with the help of reduction.( last year one question come based upon this concept).so you should learn all of these concept .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

I cant understand what is differntiation and integration i need a deep eplanation and also where to use
These are the mathematical operations/tools, where differentiation is used to find the gradient or rate of change and integration is used to add the smaller parts to find whole. they are...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
If f(x)=∫​ 2sinx-sin2x dx/x 3​ ​​ ,x is not equal to zero, then find lim f’ (x) as x tends to zero. ​
The differentiation of the integeral, f(x)=∫​ 2sinx-sin2x dx/x 3​ ​​ would give f(x) simply. that is: lim x – > 0 (2sinx-sin2x) /x 3 Simply expand the exapnsion of sin terms up to the x^3...
Vikas TU one month ago
∫(x+sinx)/(1+cosx)dx => write sinx and cosx in half angle formulaes: => (x + 2sinx/2cosx/2)/(2cos^2x/2)dx => 0.5xsec^2x/2 dx + tanx/2 dx …..........................(1) let tanx/2 = u...
Vikas TU 24 days ago
Bhai, HashLearn is providing unlimited doubt clearing with IIT tutors for a month at Rs. 199. You should try them. Better than waiting here for a response
Ankit 14 days ago
show that the area of parallelogram formed by the lines 2x-3y+a=0,3x-2y-a=0,2x-3y+3a=0 and 3x-2y-2a=0 is 2a²/5 square units
there is a direct frmula to solve this problem. Area of paralellogram formed by the lines a1x+b1y+c1=0,a2x+b2y+d1=0,a1x+b1y+c2=0 and a2x+b2y+d2=0 is given by:
Elton one month ago
Can you solve.... I`m not getting... Please.....,,solve and explain it whole......I wanna pure explanation......
Pushpam Kumar PK one month ago
If x + 1/x = √3.then find x100 + 1/x100.what is the solution
x+1/x= √3 you consider x=cos(teeta)+i sin(teeta) then substitute teeta = 30 degrees then x 100 +1/x 100 =cos(100 teeta) by the complex number concept = cos (3000) = -1/2 thank you
assume that x=w {where w is complex cube root of unity} the substitute x=w in given equation and mark it as equ. then w^100 +1/w^100. since w^3 =1....we can write w^100 as w^99.w^1= w^1 and ...
krunal 2 months ago
x + 1/x = √3 squaring both sides, x^2 + 1/x^2 = √3 – 2 again squaring, x^4 + 1/x^4 = ( √3-2)^2 -2 . . Go on like this on series for up till x^100 + 1/x^100
Vikas TU 2 months ago
The height of a cone is 24cm. A small cone is cut from the portion of vertex by a plane perpendicular to the axis of cone. The volume of this small cone is 1/64 of the original cone. Find at...
let at h distance from base it is cut then, Volume of this cut cone = > (1/3)*pi*r^2(24-h) cm^3 = V Volume of original cone = > V’ = (1/3) * pi* R^2 * 24 dividing the V and V’ we get, V/V’...
2017 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn