Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

Q:-Let 01 f(x)dx=1 , 0xf(x)dx=2 and 0x2f(x)dx=4 , then the number of functions y=f(x) for all x belongs to [0,1],such that f(x)>0 and continuous for all x belongs to [0,1] is

A. 0

B. 1

C. 2

D. 8

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

∫x2f(x)dx can be writen as x2∫f(x)dx-∫2x(∫f(x)dx)dx and complete the question

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

Integration of root tanx
RAKESH CHINDAM one year ago
RAKESH CHINDAM one year ago
prove that integration of 1/x is logx. how should i prove that..
this is based on knowledge of 1/x is of the form of x**-1.differntiation in a nutshell is the opposite of integration. so as d/dx of ln(x) is 1/x.hence integral of 1/x is...
parchan 6 months ago
how can we easily integrate trignometric function by parts
You can use the integration by parts for that.Its First Function(Integration of IInd)- [(Integration {differentiation of Ist} {Integration of IInd} ].
Sagar Gupta 7 days ago
i am facing problems in solving questions from topic quadratic equations .from which book should i study the topic?
Hii You can go for Arihant books or TMH for practising questions of Quadratic eqns
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
@ tanbro what u can do is frst brush up your besics from ncert , then move ahead , after that take math by m l khanna and problems in maths by a dasgupta ,, they have explained each and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Arihant book on algebra will give good variety of question similar to what is asked in JEE . The book also have sufficient theory to get you started. Higher algebra by hall and knight is...
Ajay 2 months ago
Question number 3,4 & 5....guys need help...plz solve
Dear Piyush, Sorry, But Your question is incomplete or Your attachement is missing. plz check again and re-upload re-post your question. Thankyou!
Vikas TU 2 months ago
please guys help me out What is the sum of infinite terms of a series whose n th term is n/(n 2 +4)
I think this Question is wrong becoz this series is diverging.. sum of series is comming infinite. Plz check it once
Gundeep Singh one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn