Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

Q: If ∫x3(√ ((1+x2)/(1-x2)))dx= A √(1-x4) - Bx2(√(1-x4) + C sin-1 (x2) + D ,then A+B+C=?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Tapasranjan

∫x3(√ ((1+x2)/(1-x2)))dx= A √(1-x4) - Bx2(√(1-x4) + C sin-1 (x2) + D

differentiate w.r.t x

and simplify

x2 +x4 = x2(-2A) + x4(4B) +2C -2B

compair coefficient of same power of x

-2A =1

A =-1/2

4B =1

2C -2B =0

now  A+B+C =0

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

Which property used for above solution i didnot understand clearky pls clarify me
Dear student Your question is not complete.Please type the correct question in order to get a to-the-point answer.
Bhavya 7 months ago
Hii Your question is incomplete.Kindly repost the question and we will get back at you
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
Pl type the complete question..
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
What is ((Lim n tends to infinity)(summation from r=1 to n)((r)/(n^2 +n + r)))
Please check the question it should be (r)/(n^2 +n * r))) If this is the question then we can solve by applying definite integration as a limit of sum Thanks
Nishant Vora one month ago
jagdish singh singh one month ago
my test is day after tomorrow give me advice please
go to bed at time and donot study till late night health is wealth so take a balanced diet no new concepts at this time just proper sleep and fresh mind helps you to give your best best of...
SAHIL 6 months ago
Largest gp between 100 and 1000 will ooiiiooooooooiuuuuuhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkk
@ ankkit Kindly recheck the question and do get back to us . yes , there is a large gap between 10 and 100 with many integers , rational number , whole number within it . tell me what...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Sin x / sin y = 3 and cos x / cos y = 1/2 find the value of sin 2x/sin 2y + cos 2x/cos 2y
siny=sinx/3 sin^2y=sin^2x/9 similarly, cos^y=4cos^2x then,sin^2y+cos^2y=sin^2x/9+4cos^2x 1=(sin^2x+36cos^2x)/9 9=sin^2x+36cos^2x sin^2x+36(1-sin^2x)=9 by solving sinx=27/35...
govardhan 2 months ago
Ans is 49/58 and I am not getting. Please be little more specific. Thanks in Advance And if possible show working .
Abhinav Anand 2 months ago
Write siny = sinx/3 and squaring both sides, (siny)^2 = (sinx)^2/9..............(1) (cosy)^2 = 4(cosx)^2........(2) add both of them, and equate it to 1. and solve in sinx or cosx in any of ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Solve: (sin theta+cosec theta)^2 + (cos theta +sec theta)^2- (tan^2 theta + cot ^2 theta)^2
What needs to be solved here ? The question is incomplete....................................................................
Ajay 3 months ago
this is the question :: Solve: (sin theta+cosec theta)^2 + (cos theta +sec theta)^2 - (tan^2 theta + cot ^2 theta)
Naveen Shankar 3 months ago
i got it open the bracket and simplify and get the answer as 5 …..............................................
Naveen Shankar 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn