DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

3 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
2-x

Integrate ∫((tanx) 1/2 +(cotx) 1/2 ) dx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
please help anyone............jitendra sir where are you please help ….....

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below sinx should be b/w 0 & 1 (with both excluded) Since base(sinx) is less than 1. So when we cancel it out, inequality sign...
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

jitendra sir in third step .inequality sign changes why ? /............ thanks for your help ….…....

milind 4 months ago
pi/2 ∫ 0 dx/1 + tan x

answer will be pi/4 ..see we have to use the property of definite integral f(a-x) = f(x). also change tanx to sinx / cosx now we have pi/2 ∫ 0 dx/1 + tan x = pi/2 ∫ 0 dx/ (1 + (sinx/cosx) )...

abhidon3 3 months ago

sorrythelast line was wrongly typed .. it was lower limit = 0 and upper limit = pi/2 of [1]* 1/2

abhidon3 3 months ago
the number of words in which the letters of the word DECISIONS be arranged so that letter N is somewhere in between I’s is k! / 12 where k is______________ int type qs..

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below There are 9 letters so there are 7 cases case 1: i _ _ _ _ _ _ _ i here no of ways =7!/2! i _ _ _ _ _ _ i_ no of ways=6*6!/2! i _...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 6 months ago

Ans: Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question below. Sorry for the previous misunderstanding as i have misinterpreted the question. Word – DECISIONS S & I in the word...
  img
Jitender Singh 7 months ago
The points (0,-1,-1), (-4,4,4),(4,5,1) and (3,9,4) are (A) Collinear (B) Coplanar (C) Forming a square (D) None of these Could you please explain using cartesian method of solving as we...

Let A (0,-1,-1), B (-4,4,4), C(4,5,1) and D(3,9,4) . find AB AC and AD then [AB AC AD] {box of} if it is 0 then they are coplanar otherwise not. Plz Approve!

vikas kumar yadav one month ago

Let A (0,-1,-1), B (-4,4,4), C(4,5,1) and D(3,9,4) . find AB AC and AD then [AB AC AD] {box of} if it is 0 then they are coplanar otherwise not. Plz Approve!

Sir pls solve this trigonometric eqn.

Dear student, We can rearange the given equation as: This equation wouldnt have any solution as: Since the function doesnt have a solution at the extremes and at the centre, we can assume...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 6 months ago

we can write given equation sinx = -cosec 2 x/2 but we know that minimum value of cosec 2 ø is 1 & maximum value of sinøis 1 simultaneously this is not possible sinx=-1...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 6 months ago
View all Questions »