There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

4 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

Please it would be grateful if anybody could tell me the integration of xtan(x)dx

As it will result in the recursive equation and therefore it will be requried to convert into some special function.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

I will try to provide it whenever I will be free. Thanks.
  img

HIint. Please use the product rule for the integration here. Consider the x as 1 st term and tanx as second. Thanks.
  img
the area enclosed by the region 2|x|+3|y|

Take the cases and solve it: Casse 1: when x > 0 2x + |y} = a incomplete qstn. plz provide the R.H.S side component.|

Vikas TU one month ago
What’s the Geometrical interpretation of integrals? And what’s the physical significance of C?

Geometrical interpretation of indefinite integral Let f (x) = 2x. Then ∫ f (x) dx = x 2 + C. For different values of C, we get different integrals. But these integrals are very similar...

Vikas TU one month ago

one unit along y-axis in the negative direction. Thus, for each positive value of C, each parabola of the family has its vertex on the positive side of the y-axis and for negative values of ...

SREEKANTH one month ago
If alpha is a real root of the equation ax 2 +bx+c and beta is a real root of equation -ax 2 +bx+c. Show that there exists a root gama of the equation (a/2)x 2 +bx+c which lies between...

Ajay 10 days ago

Small Mistake in last para posting again..............................................................................................................

Ajay 10 days ago

We have Similarly, So if P(x) = a/2 x 2 +bx +c, then and are off opposite sign and hence there must exist a root between the two numbers.

mycroft holmes 9 days ago
tell me the answer of...

the answer is 0L...once you try it in your terminal by typing python and run your question there ...yoou will get answer surely

KALYAN 7 months ago

this questions answer is "0" this questions answer come in python programing in laptop terminal and all the best for your bright future. THIS CAN BE SOLVE IN PYTHON BUT THE ANSWER IS O...

raj 6 months ago

my dear prabhakar what is this ,this is very quick calculation and it is will get answer zero(0) .you can find this answer by use of calculater which is avalible in our present market.

NAVEENKUMAR NAGIPOGU 6 months ago
solution for sinx=0

n pi ;where n is any integer... thank u

Apurva Kumar 11 months ago

X=N(PI) where n is 0,1,2,3........

Ayush Singh 11 months ago

n(pi) ,where n belongs an integer

rohit vaths 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details