There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 480 off
USE CODE: APR30

evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

4 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi, I am not able to solve the problem attached with the image.The Question is from ncert text book. Please provide me a hint.

Dear Student, We coud not see any attachment here, please upload it again. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

PLEASE SIR IMMEDIATELY SENT YOUR IMAGE ATTACHED THE ABOVE QUESTION BECAUSE I DONT FIND YOUR IMAGE IN YOUR QUESTION.THANK YOU.

NARAYANA 2 months ago
find the area of the figure bounded by the curves y=|x-1| and y=3-|x|.

Solution in the figure
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 2 months ago

using integrals can u explain?? please explain me the diagram too..what r the points of intersection??

mansi 2 months ago
Hi, I am not able to solve the problem attached with the image.The Question is from ncert text book. Please provide me a hint.

Multiply and divide by 2 to generate denominator as sin2x. Use the identity sin2x = 2tanx/1+tan 2 x. Simplyfy . then substitute tanx = t and integrate . Please approve the answer..

Jayant Kishore 2 months ago
how to prove that the bisectors of the base angles of an isosceles triangles are equal – maths

Look at the figure attached Here ABC is an isocelous triangle with angle A= angle B CM and BN are the angle bisectors So now we observe tri(BMC) and tri(BNC) 1) BC = BC 2) ang(MBC) =...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago
What is √(-20) ?

4.47213595 i
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 8 months ago

4.4721359551 this the value of the sqt of -20 and solve it more types like if ur stdying in 10 th class then teachers will told two methods

RIYAZSHAIK one month ago

There is no answer for this value.Because there is no solution for under root negative value.

OUTPASS 7 months ago
what is the differentiation????????????????????????????????????????????

Dear Sudharashan Packing can be a source of product is called differentiation. This will be usefull in mathematics as well as physics

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

hi sudarshan... Differentiation (economics), the making a product different from other similar products. Differentiation (ethnography), the invention of ostensible differences between...

manichandra 3 months ago

hi sudarshan... Differentiation (economics), the making a product different from other similar products. Differentiation (ethnography), the invention of ostensible differences between...

mohan 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 480 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts