There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 1,600 off
USE CODE: suraj30

evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

3 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

integration of tanx limit raiseto 0 pi/4

Hint. replace tanx by sin/cos. Put cosx = t and solve by substitution method. Finally put the limits after solveing it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
integration of modx

integral mod(x)= 1/2(x 2 ).sgn(x)
  img
Aziz Alam 11 months ago

Hello Ram The word modulus has several different meanings in mathematics with respect to complex numbers, congruences, elliptic integrals, quadratic ... is written mod (b,m) (FORTRAN) or...

Gaddam Chethan one month ago

Dear ram,the word modulus is a several meanings in mathematics respect to the complex numbers.integral mod(x)=1/2(x^2)sin (x).....................

mohan one month ago
i dont get topic of area under curvin askiitians what i do pleas suggest meeee

Refer to the book “PLAY WITH GRAPHS” arihant publication it has wide variety of graphing techniques and transformations and all possible graphs ranging from easiest to difficult.. once you...

Himanshu 3 months ago
if cosx + cosy=4/5 and cosx - cosy=2/7 prove that 14tan(x-y/2)+5cot(x+y/2)=0

adding both you get cosx subtracting cosy so we also got sinx and siny if we use half angle formulas we can write sinx in terms of tanx/2 so we got that too so we can solve

girish 22 days ago

This question solve using half angle formulas we can write sinx in terms of tanx/2 so we got that then solve this problem.

Gowri sankar 22 days ago

Lab Bhattacharjee 22 days ago
integration of √cot x

Anoopam Mishra 5 months ago
what is the rank of the word SIPRON? can any one suggest me the answers..

Dear Student, Arrange I, N, O, P, R, S in a alphabetical order. Nor Number of words starting with I, N, O, P and R will be 5*5!. Now the number of words starting with using SIN or SIO will...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 days ago

we have to use dictonary order to find the rank of the given word so by using dictonary order the rank of the word that is sipron is 618

RAMCHANDRARAO 10 days ago

answer for your question is come from dictionary order the rank of the word SIPRON is 618 all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 10 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

Get extra R 1,600 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts