FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

3 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Q . PLEASE INTEGRATE THE FUNCTION WHOSE PIC IS ATTACHED.....

divide num and denom. by x^2, then substitute ax + b/x = t.

Nihal Raj 9 months ago

divide num and denom. by x^2, then substitute ax + b/x = t.

Nihal Raj 9 months ago

thanks

Bharat Makkar 9 months ago
please help anyone please

img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago
find the area bounded by the curves x = y 2 and x = 3 – 2y 2

Hi, point of intersection of two curves (1,1) and (1,-1) Area bounded = Integration of [ (3-2y 2 ) – y 2 ] from y = -1 to y = 1 The integration come out to be 4 units....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 8 months ago

The area bounded will be given by point of intersection will be y 2 = (3 – 2y 2 ) => y 2 =1 => y = +1 and -1 so limit of integration will be -1 to +1 So just solve this definite ...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
A ball thrown by a boy in the street is caught by another boy on a balcony 4m above the ground and 18m away after 2s.calculate the intial velocity and the angle of projection.

Let us first resolute the velocity as ux for velocity along x axis due to which it travels 18m and uy which is vertical velocity due to which it travels 4m. There is no air drag(assumption) ...

Govind Menon one year ago
i came from govt high school i havent had proper basics so please provide me some basics on trigonometry

Dear student. Please refer any good text book on trigonometry. Understand its concepts and try to solve the questions based on it. You may visit our website for getting the knowledge about...
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago
what does this line means that f(x) is identically zero

the statement f(x) is identically zero simply means that for any defined function we can simply say that the value of f(x) equals 0 in its domain

grenade one month ago

it means that for any value of x in its domain the value of f(x) is always zero APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

it means that f(x) is constant function and f(x)=0

Nicho priyatham one month ago
View all Questions »