evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

2 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Q . PLEASE HELP ME EVALUATE THE GIVEN LIMIT AS A SUM......( PIC IS ATTACHED)

Hi Student I am not able to see any attachment. Please check it again and post it again....
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

SIR ATLEAST PLEASE ANSWER OTHER PROBLEMS.............

bharat makkar one month ago
1/(sinx + secx)

1/(sinx+secx) = cosx/(sinxcosx+1) = 2cosx/(2sinxcosx+2) =(cosx +sinx)/(3-(sinx-cosx) 2 ) + (cosx-sinx)/((cosx+sinx2) 2 +1) substitute sinx-cosx and t in first term and cosx-sinx as z in...

Amarendra Mishra 24 days ago
Solve the Integral: ∫sinx.sin2xdx

∫sinx.sin2xdx =∫sinx.2sinxcosxdx = 2∫sin 2 x.cosxdx let t = sinx dt = cosxdx ∫ t^2 dx = t^3/3 +c = sin 3 x/3 +c where c is a constant Thanks & Regards Sunil Raikwar...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 3 months ago

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
what is calculus ??please explain it briefly.

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Calculus is the mathematical study of change . It has two major barnches differential calculus (concerning rates of change...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

Dear student, Calculus is the branch of Mathematics which helps in computing results for dynamical systems. Calculus helps one in finding how one physical quantity varies as a function of...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
A straight line through p(2,3) inclined at an angle 60 degrees with positive y axis in clockwise direction.The co-ordinates of one of the points on it at a distance 4 units from P is.?

solution: as shown.. the equn of the line (x – x 1 ) / cos A = ( y – y 1 ) / sin A = R where A = angle of inclination with X-axis R = distance of the point on the line so ( x...
  img
Ajay Verma 4 months ago
If a double ordinate of the parabola y 2 =28x subtends a right angle at its vertex then what will be the length of its double ordinate...?

The 2 ends of the double ordinate will be meeting the parabola at P(c,d) and Q(c,-d). The line segments joining P and Q with the vertex will have slopes as negative reciprocals of each...
  img
Ravi 2 days ago
View all Questions »