evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

2 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The lines y = -3/2 x and y = - 2/5x intersect the curve 3x 2 + 4xy + 5y 2 – 4 = 0 at the points P and Q respectively. The tangents drawn to the curve at P and Q: options Intersect each other...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Differentiate Slope of the tangent at intersection by Parallel to x-axis. Slope of the tangent at intersection by Parallel to...
  img
Jitender Singh 13 days ago
Find the integral ∫(1/x(x n +1))dx

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
The slope of the tangent to a curve y=f(x) at (x, f(x)) is 2x+1. If the curve passes through the point (1,2), then the area of the region bounded by the curve, the x-axis and the line x=1 is...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Slope of the curve at any point x Integrate both sides It is passing through (1, 2) Area bounded by curve in the given region:
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
limit x-infinity 2^n+1 + 3^n+1 /2^n + 3^n

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
multiple type correct:if a polynomial f(x)=4x^4-ax^3+bx^2-cx+5 (a,b,c belongs to R) has 4 positive real roots m,n,o,p such that m/2 + n/4 + o/5 + p/8 =1 then value of a is options:a- 20,b-...

Let M = m/2, N = n/4, O = o/5, and P = p/8 We see that mnop = 5/4 so that MNOP = 1/256 Also we have M+N+O+P = 1. From AM-GM inequality we have MNOP Since MNOP = 256, we must have M = N = O =...

mycroft holmes one month ago
if G is centroid of triangleABC and if G1 be the centroid of another trianglePQR show that AP(vector)+BQ(vector)+CR(vector)=3(G)(G1)

The capital letters denote the position vectors of the points: G = A + B + C/3 G1 = P + Q + R/3 3(G-G1) = A-P + B - Q + C - R 3GG1 = AP + BQ + CR Thanks Bharat Bajaj askiitians faculty IIT...
  img
bharat bajaj 5 months ago

The capital letters denote the position vectors of the points: G = A + B + C/3 G1 = P + Q + R/3 3(G-G1) = A-P + B - Q + C - R 3GG1 = AP + BQ + CR Thanks Bharat Bajaj
  img
bharat bajaj 5 months ago
View all Questions »