evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

2 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
help help.......

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to the following question is a one-one function. So which means that every input has only one output. Given: Since only one statement is correct and...
  img
Jitender Singh 17 days ago
please help anyone please

img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ 1 / cos 3x – cos x dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 27 days ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ (2 cos 2x + sec^2 (x)) / sin 2x + tan x – 5 dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 27 days ago
Integrate ∫[ 1 / e x + 1] dx

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
image is attached. Find eqn of normal to the curve at x=0

dy/dx= (1+x) y * y/(1+x) + sin2x/(1- sin 4 x) at x=0 dy/dx= 1 slope of normal =-1 y=-x
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

dy/dx= (1+x) y * y/(1+x) + sin2x/(1- sin 4 x) at x=0 dy/dx= 1 slope of normal =-1 y=-x
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

Hello student, Please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
Find the number of selection of r things out of n different things such that none of particular things are selected at a time. (Topic:Permutation And Combination)

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below The number of permutations of n dissimilar things taken r at a time when k(< r) particular things always occur is [(n-k)P...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below The number of permutations of n dissimilar things taken r at a time when k(< r) particular things always occur is [(n-k)P...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago
The points z1,z2,z3,z4 are veritces of parallelogram only if?

Hello Student, if they represent vertices of a parallelogram then midpoint of diogonal coincides. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »