FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

3 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Integrate from (pi)/6 to (pi)/3 ∫dx/(1+tan 5 x)

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below …......(1) ….......(2) (1) + (2)
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago

Thanx.

Lovey one year ago
Tricks to Solve Determinats Quickly ..? Is there Any.??

Hello student, Determinants can be solved quickly using the properties. These properties are extremely useful and help in reaching the answers easily and quickly. One can either solve the...
  img
Latika Leekha one month ago

u can use properties to solve the question or jacobi’s theorem

grenade one month ago
plz. answer the attached question with explanation. thank you

In the question in denomiator it should be [x 2 ] Find your answer below in the image.
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago

thanks for your help!

sufi digital 4 months ago
cos 60

samagra 10 days ago
6+6+6=652 prove this equation true with one stroke of pen??? its a sort of puzzle

SATYAM MAKE 6+6+6 AS 6+646 OR 646+6 BY CONSTRUCTING A DIAGONAL ON THE UPPER LEFT CORNER OF ONE OF THE ‘+’ SIGN. THEN IT BECOMES 646+6 OR 6+646 AND WHEN U ADD 646+6 OR 6+646, U GET 652....

Yugabrat Gogoi 9 months ago

Q. 6+6+6=652 Make it a possible equation in one stroke of pen. Answer: 6+6+6 ≠ 652 As it should have to be done in one stoke of pen.

Ankit Kumar one month ago

drop a transversal along the equal to sign and you will get 6+6+6 ≠ 652 too it is a one stroke of pen SMASH APPROVE IF USEFUL

Gman Namg one month ago
I m having problem in these two questions: 1) f(x)=x^3+6x^2+(9+2k)x+1 is increasing if k is 2)f(x)=cosx-2PX is monotonically decreasing for p:

HInt: 1. If we diffirenciate a cubic equation, we get the quadratic equation. Not for cubic polynomial to be increasing function, its derivative should be positive, i.e. quadratic polynomial...
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago
View all Questions »