Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

3 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Please it would be grateful if anybody could tell me the integration of xtan(x)dx
As it will result in the recursive equation and therefore it will be requried to convert into some special function.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
I will try to provide it whenever I will be free. Thanks.
HIint. Please use the product rule for the integration here. Consider the x as 1 st term and tanx as second. Thanks.
Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...
These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 2 months ago
what is integration? what is uses of integration: how to use integrations in real life?
Integration is an matematical Operation used to caluclate the area or volume of any given region/object.
Vijay Mukati 2 days ago
Number of points where f(x)=1/ln|x2-3x+3| is dicontinuous
sonukumaraman one month ago
Raghu Vamshi Hemadri 28 days ago
A particle prjected from origin moves in x-y plane with a velocity (vect.) v = 3i + 6xj where i and j are the unit vectors along x and y axix respectively. Find the equation of the path...
Dear Sunrit The path equation is y = x 2 S x = x = ∫v x .dt = 3∫dt = 3t S y = y = ∫v y .dt = ∫6x dt = ∫6(3t) dt = ∫18tdt = 9t 2 Thus y = x 2
shashi K Sharma one year ago
find the square root of √(999x1000x1001x1002+1) can you help me please
We have n(n+1)(n+2)(n+3)+1 = (n 2 +3n)(n 2 +3n+2)+1 Let y = n 2 +3n Then, the given expression is y(y+2)+1 = y 2 +2y+1 = (y+1) 2 = (n 2 +3n+1) 2 . Hence, the square root is n 2 +3n+1 ....
mycroft holmes 13 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details