MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

3 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

in numerator first term is e raise to power integral part of x ….....please explain anyone please ...please...

Hi, Convert the expression into e^2x ( by eliminating the e^-x term) Now analyse. The denominator is always positive. Demoninator > Numberator always. Ie. values are less than 1. So not...
  img
Yash Baheti 11 months ago
2.f(x) is a differentiable funcn. such that f(x)f(y) +2 = f(x) + f(y) +f(xy); f’(0)=0, f’(1)=2, then find f(x)

Given, f(x) f(y) + 2 = f(x) + f(y) + f(xy) f’(0) = 0, f’(1)= 2 Differentiatiing above expression with respect to y, f(x) f’(y) = 1 + f’(xy) x For y=1, f(x)...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 11 months ago

thank u sir

Arpit Dhankar 11 months ago
Q . THE AREA ENCLOSED BETWEEN THE CURVES - y = ln ( x + e ) and x = ln ( 1/y ) AND X-AXIS.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Intersect x-axis at (1-e, 0) & y-axis at (0, 1) Intersect y-axis at (0, 1). Area A b/w two curves is:
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago

thanks sir......and happy diwali.......

Bharat Makkar 10 months ago
is log 2 rational or irrational

log 2 is Irrational number. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
​Q. IF a,b,c ARE IN A.P THEN THE IMAGE OF THE POINT OF INTERSECTION OF THE FAMILY OF LINES ax + by + c=0 IN THE LINE y=0 LIES ON THE LINE- x + 2y – 5 = 0 2x = y =0 3x + 4y + 5 =0 3x + 4y –...

Since a,b,c are in AP let a = A - d, b = A, c = A + d ax+by+c = A( x+ y+ 1) – d(x – 1) = 0 The point of intersection of the given family of lines is the point of intersection of the lines...

Himaja 9 months ago

Since a,b,c are in AP let a = A - d, b = A, c = A + d ax+by+c = A( x+ y+ 1) – d(x – 1) = 0 The point of intersection of the given family of lines is the point of intersection of the lines...

Himaja 9 months ago

Himaja 9 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details