evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

2 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
2-x

∫ -a a e ax cosnxdx

Hi, one way is to write cosnx = (e inx + e -inx ) / 2 and integrate it normally. Now, it is very easy to integrate....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago
integrate cos2x.sin4x/cos^4x(1+cos^2 2x)

Hi, Convert all the terms in 2x angle and put COS2x = t. You will get the differential in the denominator. Convert the integral in t and do the partial fraction. After this step ull see that...
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ e^(3x) / e^(3x) + 1 dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
is there any formula for finding pt. of intersection between: ax+by+c=0 bx+ay+c=0

Yes, you can apply cross multiplication method(similar to solving determinants). In this eqns, x = -y = 1 . Hence, x=y= -c bc-ac ac-bc a 2 -b2 a+b

Ishan Mistry one month ago

how you can say that they intersect at y=x , its for sure that they are symmmetric but i think its only a special case that they intersect at y=x.

daksh 24 days ago

i think that there is a better way , we see that when we replace x with y in any eqn. we get the other one which means that the st. line intersect at y=x line as they are symmeteric about...

Abhishek Singh 27 days ago
if |sinx+ cosx|=|sinx|+|cosx| then x belongs to which quadrant

the answer should be 1 Quadrant or 3 quadrant. Coz It will be true only when both of them will be positive or both will be negative.

Aditya Wahi 6 months ago
a situation may be described by using different sets of coordinate axes having different orientations. which of the following do not depend on the orientation of the axes? the value of a...

The vector will change as a whole if we change the orientation of axes. There will be a change in magnitute and component too.. Hence, the value of a scalar does not depend on the...
  img
bharat bajaj 6 months ago
View all Questions »