evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

2 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi in numerator it is e raise to power modulus of x ...please help ….i posted ….......last time i posted this quetion …..at that time i called e raise to power integral part which is wrong...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below So, range of f(x) varies from -1 to 1 (both exclusive). But the co-domain is R. So f(x) is into function. (Function is onto when...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
5 ∫ 3 (2 – x) dx

integration of 2-x from 3 to 5 is equal to (2x-((x^2)/2)) from 3 to 5 =(2*5-((5^2)/2))-(2*3-((3^2)/2)) =(10-(25/2))-(6-(9/2)) =(-5/2)-(3/2) =-8/2 =-4

Miryala Gopalakrishna one month ago

Ans:- 5 ∫ 3 (2-x)dx =[2x-(x 2 /2)] 3 5 =[2(5-3)]-[(25/2)-(9/2)] =[2(2)]-[(25-9)/2] =4-8 =-4

Anusha one month ago
∫ -a a e ax cosnxdx

Hi, one way is to write cosnx = (e inx + e -inx ) / 2 and integrate it normally. Now, it is very easy to integrate....
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
Two equal parabolas have their axes perpendicular and have common vertex.find the whic one of them cuts the other.

*find the angle??a correction in the question ..

Jahnavi Svls 4 months ago
I made a circle in attachment …. .here theta = cos-1 x ...Lekin usne fir bhi theta ki value nhi rakhi ….wo theta ki value rakh ke bhi to x ke respect differential kar sakta tha …..please...

GIVEN QUESTION IS TO BE SOLVED USING THE CONCEPT OF PARMETRIC EQUATIONS.IF HE WOULD HAVE PLACED THE VALUE OF THETA AS cos-1x THE SOLUTION WOULD HAVE BECAME MUCH MORE COMPLICATED BUT THE...

siddharth gupta 5 months ago

No siddharth answer is not same check it bro

milind 5 months ago

If anybody there then help

milind 5 months ago
question is in image

Using logarithm property the given equation can be written as: Also using the domain of log x which is define only when x > 0 , we get from three log functions that x > -2 , x <4...
  img
Satyajit Samal 2 months ago
View all Questions »