evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

2 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
help ...please

Answer is ‘c'

Amit chambial one month ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ 1 / sin x cos^2 (x) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
options -nTT -(n +1) π -2nT -2(n +1) TT

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below [sint] is a periodi with a period of 2pi.
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
what is calculus ??please explain it briefly.

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Calculus is the mathematical study of change . It has two major barnches differential calculus (concerning rates of change...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

Dear student, Calculus is the branch of Mathematics which helps in computing results for dynamical systems. Calculus helps one in finding how one physical quantity varies as a function of...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
SAURABH SIR HERE ALL THE DOUBTS :- ​Q. THE CHORD OF THE PARABOLA- y = – a 2 x 2 + 5ax – 4 TOUCHES THE CURVE y = 1/ 1-x AT THE POINT x=2 AND IS BISECTED BY THAT POINT . FIND “a”. Q . FOR THE...

Hii For Q1)Q. THE CHORD OF THE PARABOLA- y = – a2x2+ 5ax – 4 TOUCHES THE CURVE y = 1/ 1-x AT THE POINT x=2 AND IS BISECTED BY THAT POINT . FIND “a”. Hint You can use...
  img
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago

SIR I HAVE DONE 3RD...BUT NOT ABLE TO DO 1ST AND 2ND. IN 1ST PLEASE TELL HOW TO FIND CHORD’S EQUATION AND IN 2ND WHAT POINT MUST WE TAKE ON THE CURVE .

bharat makkar 14 days ago
Two forces of vector F1 = 500N due east and vector F2 = 250N due north have their common initial point. Find Vector F1 - Vector F2. With Diagrams Please.

Regards, Nirmal Singh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. 6 months ago

But Sir they have asked the vector not the magnitude.

Sushil Vanka 6 months ago

550 N in theta dir. where theta = tan inverse 1/2

Swagat Bordoloi 6 months ago
View all Questions »