evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

2 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
evaluate ∫ (sqrt(x)( ax^2 + bx + c)) dx

∫ (sqrt(x)( ax^2 + bx + c)dx =​∫ (x^1/2(ax^2 +bx +c)dx =​∫ (ax^5/2 +bx^3/2 +cx^1/2)dx =2​ax^7/2 /7 +2bx^5/2 /5 +2cx^3/2 /3 +K {we know that​∫x^ndx =(x^(n+1) /(n+1)} Here K is...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 5 months ago

make ax 2 +bx+c in to form of a((x-b/2) 2 +(c -b 2 /4)). then put (x-b/2)=(c-b 2 /4)^.5*tany. then integrate it. simple

Karthick vel 5 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ sin(x – alpha) / sin(x + alpha) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
2.f(x) is a differentiable funcn. such that f(x)f(y) +2 = f(x) + f(y) +f(xy); f’(0)=0, f’(1)=2, then find f(x)

Given, f(x) f(y) + 2 = f(x) + f(y) + f(xy) f’(0) = 0, f’(1)= 2 Differentiatiing above expression with respect to y, f(x) f’(y) = 1 + f’(xy) x For y=1, f(x)...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 4 months ago

thank u sir

Arpit Dhankar 4 months ago
How does find the slope of a circle. Please give me an easy method which works all the time. Thanks

Dear student, We know that atany pointP having the coordinates (x,y)on the unit circle satisfies the relation Hence, we get that Now we can use the usual parameterization of the circle, i.e....
  img
Sumit Majumdar 6 months ago
help expain fully

Ans: © Limit of f’’(x) at x = 0 exists. Other data should be given which make the limit zero by zero form So it is zero by zero form. Apply L’hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago

jitendra sir can you tell me how it is 0/0 form ….….…...no ther data is given....please

milind 6 months ago
How do we find out if a given plane contains a given line or not?

See, if we have a given line and a given plane, the we know the following things:- 1) the DRs of normal vector of the plane. 2) a fixed point on the line. 3) the DRs of the line. For a plane...

Yash Jain 25 days ago
View all Questions »