There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

3 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

ihow use shortcuts for integral calculus

Hello student, First of all, in order to excel in integral calculus the inetgration formulae should be on your finger tips. There is no shortcut to hardwork and practice, but yes, there are...
  img
Latika Leekha 9 months ago
∫sin 2x.cos2x dx

Dear Student, Hint: Multiply and divide by 2, Use 2sinAcosA = sin (2A) and then integrate it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Dear Student, Use the hint as I provided. That will be easier compared to yours. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

thanks vijay sir.. but if i substitute sin2x =t and then integrate i got different answer

sumit 7 months ago
prove that cosA-sinA=root @ cos (A+pi/4)

L.H.S Since, (cosA-sinA) 2 =1-sin2A cosA-sinA=(1-sin2A) 1/2 ={1+cos( pi/2+2A)} ½ ={1+cos2( pi/4+A)} ½ ={2cos 2 (pi/4 +A)} 1/2 =(2) 1/2 cos( pi/4+ A) 1/2 Hence proved

Shantanu Singh 5 months ago

Sorry in the solution the root is only over 2 the term of cos will removed with the mod sign

Shantanu Singh 5 months ago

shantanu singh the root was only for the 2 not for cos

purva gupta 5 months ago
21. If the equations x 2 + ax + b = 0 and x 2 + cx + d = 0 have a common root and the first equation have equal roots, then prove that 2(b + d) = ac

let root of first be p,p. and root of second be p,q. now. p= -a/2. p^2=b.. and pq=d p+q=-c. now... take lhs... 2( p^2+ pq). 2(p(p+q)).that is 2(p(-c)). and also p=-a/2... therefore lhs get...

rajnish kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 320 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts