DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

3 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
evaluate the following integral ∫ sin 2x / sin 5x sin 3x dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago
see attachment and explain it

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below There is no file attached to your question. Please re – upload the file & attach it with your question. If you are...
  img
Jitender Singh 9 months ago
Plese solve the following integral ∫|x| dx Limit is from -1 to 2.

Ans:Hello student, please find answer to your question
  img
Jitender Singh 10 months ago
if the non zero vectors a and b are perpendicular to each other,then the solution of the equation r x a=b willbe....

plz check the statement again and post it again

ng29 one month ago
find the eqn of the circle which passes through the points (3,-2) , (-2,0) and has the centre on the line 2x-y =3

Lemme give you some hints. See, for a circle, the perpendicular drawn to any of its chord passes through its center. Also, it bisects the chord. So if we find a perpendicular line which is...

Yash Jain 4 months ago

the equation of a family of circles passing through the given pts are (x-3)(x+2)+(y+2)y+k(5y+2x+4)=0 where k is a parameter the centre of circle is 1-2k/2 , -(5k+2)/2 Since this lies on the...

Abhishek Singh 4 months ago
Q. F( x + 2y, x – 2y) = xy , then F(X,Y) EQUALS- x 2 - y 2 /8 x 2 – y 2 /4 x 2 + y 2 /4 x 2 – y 2 /2

Ans: x 2 - y 2 /8 if, F(xy) = x 2 – y 2 /8, then F( x + 2y, x – 2y) = ( x+2y) 2 – (x-2y) 2 /8 = 4*x*2y/8 = xy Hence ans is x 2 - y 2 /8

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 9 months ago
View all Questions »