evaluate  ∫[ex(1-x2) / (1+x2)]dx

how can i write it in mathematical way by computer ? i mean to say from where i get mathematical tool .

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think that facility is not providing by askiitians

any way try it

2 years ago

Download MathType, a free download software for typing all mathematical equations. It is a trial version for 30 days but you can either buy it, or uninstall and install it every 30 days.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Q . THE AREA ENCLOSED BETWEEN THE CURVES - y = ln ( x + e ) and x = ln ( 1/y ) AND X-AXIS.

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Intersect x-axis at (1-e, 0) & y-axis at (0, 1) Intersect y-axis at (0, 1). Area A b/w two curves is:
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

thanks sir......and happy diwali.......

bharat makkar one month ago
5 ∫ 0 (x + 1) dx

integration of x+1 from 0 t0 5 is equal to ((x^2)/2)+x) from 0 to 5 =((5^2)/2+5)-0 =((25/2)+5) =35/2 =17.5

Miryala Gopalakrishna one month ago

Ans:- 5 ∫ 0 (x+1)dx =[(x 2 /2)+x] 0 5 =(25/2)+5 =(25+10)/2 =35/2

Anusha one month ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ 1 – sin x / x + cos x dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
please solve this question

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below Your question is not clear. Please reupload the image. The first part of numerator: Is it e raise to power fraction part of...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

no sir it is e raise to power integer part of x part of x

milind 2 months ago
If XcosA +YsinA = p where p = – sin^2A/cos^2A be a straight line ,prove that the prependiculars on thisstraight line from the points ( m^2 , 2m ) , (Mm , M+m ) , ( M^2 ,2M ) form a geometric...

Length of perpendicular from a point (x1, y1) on a line ax+by+c=0 is the absolute value of : Use it to obtain the 3 perpendiculars and show that a1 2 = a 0 . a 2
  img
Ravi 24 days ago
View all Questions »