ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

if A denotes the area bounded by f(x)=mod (sinx+cosx whole divided by x),x axis ,x=Π and x=3Π the A what r the max and min value of A

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ans:
Using the inequality
m(b-a)\leq \int_{a}^{b}f(x)dx\leq M(b-a)
a = \pi , b = 3\pi
m\leq f(x)\leq M
Max. value of A
2\pi M
Min. value of A
2\pi m
You can easily find the m & M from f(x) (I am not finding b/c f(x) is not clear)
Thanks & Regards
Jitender Singh
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
3 ∫ 2 (2x 2 + 1) dx

integration of (2(X^2)+1)dx from 2 to 3 is equal to (2((x^3)/3)+x) from 2 to3 =(2((3^3)/3)+3)-(2((2^3)/3)+2) =(2*(27/3)+3)-(2*(8/3)+2) =(18+3)-((16/3)+2) =(21)-(22/3) =41/3

Miryala Gopalakrishna 8 months ago

Ans:- 3 ∫ 2 (2x 2 +1)dx =2[(x 2+1 /2+1)] 2 3 +[x] 2 3 =2[(x 3 /3)] 2 3 +[x] 2 3 =2[(3 3 /3)+(2 3 /3)]+[3-2] =2[(27+8)/3]+1 =2[(35/3)]+1 =(70/3)+1 =73/3

Anusha 8 months ago
Q . LET F 1 AND F 2 ARE THE FOCI OF THE ELLIPSE - 4x 2 + 9y 2 = 36 AND ‘P’ IS A POINT ON THE ELIPSE SUCH THAT - PF 1 = 2PF 2 , THEN THE AREA OF THE TRIANGLE PF 1 F 2 IS ?

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below 4x 2 + 9y 2 = 36 By the definition of ellipse, PF 1 + PF 2 = 2a a = 3 PF 1 + PF 2 = 6 PF 1 = 2PF 2 PF 2 = 2 PF 1 = 4 F 1 F 2 can...
  img
Jitender Singh 8 months ago

sir please answer other problems too.......i have tried them multiple times.......atleast provide the hints

Bharat Makkar 8 months ago

thank you sir......

Bharat Makkar 8 months ago
Tricks to Solve Determinats Quickly ..? Is there Any.??

Hello student, Determinants can be solved quickly using the properties. These properties are extremely useful and help in reaching the answers easily and quickly. One can either solve the...
  img
Latika Leekha one month ago

u can use properties to solve the question or jacobi’s theorem

grenade one month ago
Let a,b,c E R and a (is not equal to 0) be such that (a+c) 2 2, then the quadratic equation ax 2 + bx + c = 0 has : Imaginary roots. Real roots. Exactly one real root lying in the...

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below Iam unable to interpret your query Because you didot mention the condition clearly here so without condition you may not get an...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 10 months ago

Hello student, Please find my response to your question below What does the line’a (is not equal to 0) be such that (a+c) 2 ’mean it does not have a meaning i think there should...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 10 months ago

in the first line it is (a+c)^2

Wilby Back 10 months ago
A small block of mass m is kept at the left end of a larger block of mass M and length L. The system can slide on a horizontal road.The system is started towards right with an initial...

Hello Student, Let a1 and a2 be the accelerations of ma and M respectively. Here, a1 > a2 so that m moves on M it would be easiest if we see this in relative frame of M see in relative...
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
Q 16

Hey...its very easy. See, we know that for a triangle with vertices (x1,y1), (x2,y2) and (x3,y3) the centroid (h,k) is given as h = (x1+x2+x3)/3 and k = (y1+y2+y3)/3. Here we have all the...

Yash Jain 5 months ago
View all Questions »