Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 480 off
USE CODE: ask30

if A denotes the area bounded by f(x)=mod (sinx+cosx whole divided by x),x axis ,x=Π and x=3Π the A what r the max and min value of A

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ans:
Using the inequality
m(b-a)\leq \int_{a}^{b}f(x)dx\leq M(b-a)
a = \pi , b = 3\pi
m\leq f(x)\leq M
Max. value of A
2\pi M
Min. value of A
2\pi m
You can easily find the m & M from f(x) (I am not finding b/c f(x) is not clear)
Thanks & Regards
Jitender Singh
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

What is the value of ∫ e -x (1-tanx)secx dx .

Hi, Just differentiate your answer with respect to x, if you are getting the original function (as in the question), then your answer is correct, otherwise wrong....
  img
Shobhit Varshney one year ago

Hi, Please use the integration formula by parts and take e-x to be first function and the remaining to be second...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one year ago

I just want the answer to see whether my answer is correct or not.

Shibashis Mallik one year ago
0 ∫ 1 (1+e -x^2 )dx=?

jagdish singh singh 3 months ago
Please it would be grateful if anybody could tell me the integration of xtan(x)dx

As it will result in the recursive equation and therefore it will be requried to convert into some special function.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

I will try to provide it whenever I will be free. Thanks.
  img

HIint. Please use the product rule for the integration here. Consider the x as 1 st term and tanx as second. Thanks.
  img
What is required to check that a given equation of a circle neither touches nor intersects the coordinate axis. Say for example x^2+y^2-8x-12y+p=0 range of p such that above conditions are...

For neither touches nor intersect the axes the perpendicular distance from center of the circle should be greater than the radius.this is will give conditions and thus solve them

H AGGARWAL one month ago
tan45

TAN 45 =SIN 45 / COS 45 =(1/2)/(1/2) =1. ANSWER IS TAN 45 = 1. ---------------------------------IF YOU LIKE THIS ANSWER PLA APPROVE IT-------------------------------------

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

tan 45=sin 45/cos45=[1/root(2)] /[ 1/root(2)]=1 ans PLZ APPROVE

Nikhil Upadhyay 4 months ago
if r satisfies the equation r x (i +2 j+ k)= i-k then for any scalar m , r is eqaul to?????

answer is b) now i understand that what is m when u compare the both sides u does not get exact coeffiicients of r i am solving completely for u let r=ai+bj+ck on taking cross product and...

ng29 9 months ago

consider r =ai+bj+ck and solve lhs by using crosss product now get single equations in i,j and k compare coefficients of i, j and k and u get the desired vector approve if useful

ng29 9 months ago

i tried through that only ….but don know what this m...stands for... options for this ques. … a) i+m(i+2j+k) ​b) j+ m(i+2j+k) ​c) k+m(i+2j+k) ​d) i- k +m (i+2j+k)

mansi dabriwal 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 480 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts