Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

if A denotes the area bounded by f(x)=mod (sinx+cosx whole divided by x),x axis ,x=Π and x=3Π the A what r the max and min value of A

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ans:
Using the inequality
m(b-a)\leq \int_{a}^{b}f(x)dx\leq M(b-a)
a = \pi , b = 3\pi
m\leq f(x)\leq M
Max. value of A
2\pi M
Min. value of A
2\pi m
You can easily find the m & M from f(x) (I am not finding b/c f(x) is not clear)
Thanks & Regards
Jitender Singh
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

TRIANGE ABC IF ANGLE A =X,ANGLE B=3x-2AND ANGLE C=Y AND ANGLE C- ANGLE B=9.FIND THREE ANGLES

Hint, Using the conditionANGLE C- ANGLE B=9, we can find that angle C = 7 + 3x. So the three angles in terms of x will be A = x and B = 3x-2 and C = 7 + 3x. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
what is integration? and what is the real life applications of an integration?

Dear Sudharshan Integration is the one symboll used in solving problems . Integration is opposite to differentiation. It is usefull in mathematics, physics and chemistry

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

DEAR SUDARSHAN, Integration is the act of bringing together smaller components into a single system that functions as one. Integration is used to compute such things as the areas and...

naresh raju 3 months ago

dear sudarshan..... Integration is a way of adding slices to find the whole. Integration can be used to find areas, volumes, central points and many useful things. But it is easiest to...

mohan 3 months ago
Hi, I am not able to solve the problem attached with the image.The Question is from ncert text book. Please provide me a hint.

Dear Student, We coud not see any attachment here, please upload it again. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

PLEASE SIR IMMEDIATELY SENT YOUR IMAGE ATTACHED THE ABOVE QUESTION BECAUSE I DONT FIND YOUR IMAGE IN YOUR QUESTION.THANK YOU.

NARAYANA 2 months ago
Given length and direction then how find a vector using the vector algebra

That’s it.You need not do any thing else .With this much info you will get the answer
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
can anyone please show me how to find sum of coefficients in expansion (x+2y+2)^10

The put the values of x & y as 1 and you will get the answer as 5 10 .
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago

but x=y=1 after writing complete expansion so 3^10 will come Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago

if you have put the values in x=y=1 in your equation u willget 5^10 so that the final answer is 5^10 thank you boss

AMMANANNA 12 days ago
Plz 12 question

((1-cos2x)sin5x)/((x^2)(sin3x) where lim tends to 0 1-cos2x=2(sin^x) sin^x/(x^2)=1 hence, 2(((sin^x)^2)/x^2)*(sin5x/sin3x) 2*(sin5x)/(sin3x) using l’ hopital rule 2*(cos5x)*5)/(cos3x).3)...

srishti 8 months ago

e^(x^2)-cosx/x^2 using l hopital rule 2xe^2+sinx/2x 4x^2e^x+cosx/2 1/2

srishti 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Integral Calculus