Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

if A denotes the area bounded by f(x)=mod (sinx+cosx whole divided by x),x axis ,x=Π and x=3Π the A what r the max and min value of A

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ans:
Using the inequality
m(b-a)\leq \int_{a}^{b}f(x)dx\leq M(b-a)
a = \pi , b = 3\pi
m\leq f(x)\leq M
Max. value of A
2\pi M
Min. value of A
2\pi m
You can easily find the m & M from f(x) (I am not finding b/c f(x) is not clear)
Thanks & Regards
Jitender Singh
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

What is the trick to get the correct substitution for integral problems , evn in tough problems of jee ??

There is no trick! For you to get a hang on which substitution to use where the only thing can help you is practice. The more you practice the more you get the intuition. The basis of this...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago
Which propety used for the attaches question i didnt understand pls clarify me

hello anil kumar, where is the attachment quetion please attach the quetion..............................................................................................................

raj 3 months ago
TRIANGE ABC IF ANGLE A =X,ANGLE B=3x-2AND ANGLE C=Y AND ANGLE C- ANGLE B=9.FIND THREE ANGLES

Hint, Using the conditionANGLE C- ANGLE B=9, we can find that angle C = 7 + 3x. So the three angles in terms of x will be A = x and B = 3x-2 and C = 7 + 3x. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
Please can someone explain by venn diagrams how independent and mutually exclusive events are different.

Dear Student, Mutually Exclusive events will be shown by non intersecting area in the Veen diagrams. Whereas, For independent events they may or may not intersect each other but they follow...
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
what is the condition for the line xcos(alpha)+ysin(alpha) =p to be tangent to the ellipse x^2/A^2+y^2/B^2=1

for this line to represent a tangent to the ellipse it should satisfy the condition for tangency of an arbitary line y=mx+c and ellipse that is c^2=a^2*m^2+b^2 hence when we put the values...

neena 6 months ago
can anyone please show me how to find sum of coefficients in expansion (x+2y+2)^10

The put the values of x & y as 1 and you will get the answer as 5 10 .
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

but x=y=1 after writing complete expansion so 3^10 will come Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

if you have put the values in x=y=1 in your equation u willget 5^10 so that the final answer is 5^10 thank you boss

AMMANANNA 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts