if A denotes the area bounded by f(x)=mod (sinx+cosx whole divided by x),x axis ,x=Π and x=3Π the A what r the max and min value of A

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ans:
Using the inequality
m(b-a)\leq \int_{a}^{b}f(x)dx\leq M(b-a)
a = \pi , b = 3\pi
m\leq f(x)\leq M
Max. value of A
2\pi M
Min. value of A
2\pi m
You can easily find the m & M from f(x) (I am not finding b/c f(x) is not clear)
Thanks & Regards
Jitender Singh
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty
4 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The minimum value of (tan(x+ π/6))/tanx is: 0 ½ 1 3

f(x) = tan(x+ π/6)/tanx = (tanx + 1/sqrt(3)/(1 – tanx/sqrt(3)) * 1/tanx = [sqrt(3) * tanx + 1 ]/[(sqrt(3) – 1) * tanx] The extreme points of f(x) are for f ’ (x) = 0 By differenetiationg...

Y RAJYALAKSHMI 2 months ago
evaluate the following integral ∫ 1 + tan x / 1 – tan x dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
see attachment and explain it

f(x) = (x^2 + 1) / (x^4 +1) divided num & den by x^2 f(x) = (1 + 1/x^2 ) / (x^2 + 1/x^2) put x – 1/x = t = > 1 + 1/x^2 dx = dt & x^2 + 1/x^2 = (x – 1/x)^2 + 2 = t^2 + 2 ∫(x^2 + 1) / (x^4 +1)...

A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

The vector in xy plane is ai + bj Since it is a unit vector we have a^2 + b^2 = 1 -------- (1) The angle made by the vector ai + bj & i + j cos 45 = (a*1 + b*1)/sq root(a^2 + b^2) * sq root...

I did not write (cap) for vector so that we do not get confused with thest signs. ^ means square ----- a^ 2 means ‘a square’ * means multiplication ------ a * 1 means ‘ a multiplied by 1’

Sir, Thankyou for your Reply but sir i. a^2 + b^2 = 1 ii.1^2 + 1^2 iii. a*1 + b*1 what is this stand for I dont know...means its 2ai(cap) or something else...

Pritesh 2 months ago
middle term in the expansion is greatest then the value of [x]=

Hello Student, if middle term is greatest then using result. we get n/n+1 <x < n+1/n =>[x]=0,1 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
thanks in advance: ABCDEF is a regular Hexagon. MN is a perpendicular bisector oa AB. MN are the end points of the circle enclosing the hexagon. Find AM and MC. Thanks a lot .

Also, please note that, FA= vector u, and FO the Vector V, where O is the center of the hexagon

rayson 5 months ago

typo: MN is a perpendicular bisector `of` AB.

rayson 5 months ago
View all Questions »