Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: MOB20

if A denotes the area bounded by f(x)=mod (sinx+cosx whole divided by x),x axis ,x=Π and x=3Π the A what r the max and min value of A

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ans:
Using the inequality
m(b-a)\leq \int_{a}^{b}f(x)dx\leq M(b-a)
a = \pi , b = 3\pi
m\leq f(x)\leq M
Max. value of A
2\pi M
Min. value of A
2\pi m
You can easily find the m & M from f(x) (I am not finding b/c f(x) is not clear)
Thanks & Regards
Jitender Singh
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

solve question number 3,4,5,6.........................................................

I would only give the hints as you could do these questions For qts.4 :: between interval (0,1) integral is zero as between interval (1,2) integral is 3 as For qts5:: IN use and interval...

vinay 8 months ago
Hi, I am not able to solve the problem attached with the image.The Question is from ncert text book. Please provide me a hint.

Multiply and divide by 2 to generate denominator as sin2x. Use the identity sin2x = 2tanx/1+tan 2 x. Simplyfy . then substitute tanx = t and integrate . Please approve the answer..

Jayant Kishore 5 months ago
solve this vectors of OA=I+J+K ; AB=3I-2J+K; BC=I+2J-2K and CD =2I+J+3K FIND OD VECTOR

p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; } GIVEN VECTORS OA=I+J+K;AB=3I-2J+K;BC=I+2J-2K AND CD=2I+J+3K WE KNOW THAT VECTOR AB =OB-OA 3I-2J+K= OB-( I+J+K) OB=4I-J+2K SIMILARLY BC =OC-OB ...

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH 4 months ago
if f(x)=sin 4 x + cos 4 x, then what is the range of f(x)

Dear Student, Differnetiate the functions and equate the result with zero to get the point of minima and maximua. You will get x = 0, 45 and 90 degree. From here we can easily find the range...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

in this question we have to find the range for now, as have a maximum value of 1 and a minimum value of 0 so, minimum value of and maximum value of so, range of f(x)=[1/2,1] I think there...

arun 4 months ago

The service of askiitians is very slow, posted a question 3 days ago, but till now haven’t got any satisfactory rreply. How can someone invest in such a slow service? I am sorry if you...

Chirag Jain 4 months ago
p+q=99 than q=44,p=?

p=55

santhosh 10 months ago

KARTHIK 10 months ago

pa1 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20