if A denotes the area bounded by f(x)=mod (sinx+cosx whole divided by x),x axis ,x=Π and x=3Π the A what r the max and min value of A

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ans:
Using the inequality
m(b-a)\leq \int_{a}^{b}f(x)dx\leq M(b-a)
a = \pi , b = 3\pi
m\leq f(x)\leq M
Max. value of A
2\pi M
Min. value of A
2\pi m
You can easily find the m & M from f(x) (I am not finding b/c f(x) is not clear)
Thanks & Regards
Jitender Singh
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty
5 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
evaluate the following integral ∫ sin 2x / sin(x – pi/6) sin(x + pi/6) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
integratration

Hi, Take Ln X = t So by this substitution dt is available which is 1/x. Now our function has reduced to Sin t . dt which is easily integrable. After integration do the back substitution to...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hii The image is not visible properly . Kindly repost it and we will get back to you with correct answer Thanks . . . .. . . . . . . . ..
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
hi in numerator it is e raise to power modulus of x ...please help ….i posted ….......last time i posted this quetion …..at that time i called e raise to power integral part which is wrong...

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below So, range of f(x) varies from -1 to 1 (both exclusive). But the co-domain is R. So f(x) is into function. (Function is onto when...
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
how to represent the vector notation in dot product

the dot product notation (using the dot as an operator) can also be used (and is more common). The dot product of two vectors u and v can be represented as: The dot product gives us a value...
  img
bharat bajaj 8 months ago
what is meant by contunity of functions

Ans: Continuity of a function at a given point means that it should exist at the given point & left hand limit & right hand limit should exist & equal to each other &...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
help expain fully

Ans: © Limit of f’’(x) at x = 0 exists. Other data should be given which make the limit zero by zero form So it is zero by zero form. Apply L’hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

jitendra sir can you tell me how it is 0/0 form ….….…...no ther data is given....please

milind 5 months ago
View all Questions »