if A denotes the area bounded by f(x)=mod (sinx+cosx whole divided by x),x axis ,x=Π and x=3Π the A what r the max and min value of A

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ans:
Using the inequality
m(b-a)\leq \int_{a}^{b}f(x)dx\leq M(b-a)
a = \pi , b = 3\pi
m\leq f(x)\leq M
Max. value of A
2\pi M
Min. value of A
2\pi m
You can easily find the m & M from f(x) (I am not finding b/c f(x) is not clear)
Thanks & Regards
Jitender Singh
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty
26 days ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
integration of sin^mxcos^nx prove that (m-1)(m-2)....(n-1)(n-2).../(m+n)(m+n-2)..... if m and n are even the multiply ans by pie/2

hi nilesh pls give the limits of the integration is it 0 to pie / 2

jitender lakhanpal 11 months ago

ya..

nilesh gupta 10 months ago
Integrate 1/(ax+a^2-x^2) from 0 to a and sin^7 x from -pi/2 to pi/2

Ans: 2. 1. Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT Delhi askIITians Faculty
  img
Jitender Singh 17 days ago
Find the values of a for which the function f(x) = cos x - sin x + ax + b is decreasing

f'(x)=-sinx-cosx+a <0 the minmum value of -sinx-cosx, occurs at pi/4 = -sqrt(2)=-1.41 a-1.41<0 a<1.41 Sher Mohammad B.Tech, IIT Delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
Consider a series of `n` concentric circles C(1),C(2),C(3), ....., C(n) with radii r(1),r(2),r(3), ......., r(n) respectively, satisfying r(1)>r(2)>r(3).... > r(n) & r(1)=10. The circles are...

Hi consider making the diagram yourself you must know that c(n) is the innermost circle i'm assuming tangents form c(i) to c(i+1) of which chord of contact touches c(i+2) try to understand...
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago

Hi Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago

Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
a,b,c are three orthogonal vectors of magnitude 3,4,12 respectively. wha is the value of mod of a+b+c ?

a,b,c are three orthogonal vectors of magnitude 3,4,12 respectively. wha is the value of mod of a+b+c ?

AVIMANYU BOSE 2 years ago
R=(7+4*root3)^{2n}=I+f find R(1-f)

Hello Student, G=(7-4*root3)^{2n}=Even integer. I+f+G=an even integer. f+G=1=>G=1-f =>R(1-f)=RG=1 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 16 days ago
View all Questions »