ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

if A denotes the area bounded by f(x)=mod (sinx+cosx whole divided by x),x axis ,x=Π and x=3Π the A what r the max and min value of A

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Ans:
Using the inequality
m(b-a)\leq \int_{a}^{b}f(x)dx\leq M(b-a)
a = \pi , b = 3\pi
m\leq f(x)\leq M
Max. value of A
2\pi M
Min. value of A
2\pi m
You can easily find the m & M from f(x) (I am not finding b/c f(x) is not clear)
Thanks & Regards
Jitender Singh
IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty
9 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
evaluate the following integral ∫ 1 / x(3 + log x) dx

Ans: Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below
  img
Jitender Singh 6 months ago
Q . LET F 1 AND F 2 ARE THE FOCI OF THE ELLIPSE - 4x 2 + 9y 2 = 36 AND ‘P’ IS A POINT ON THE ELIPSE SUCH THAT - PF 1 = 2PF 2 , THEN THE AREA OF THE TRIANGLE PF 1 F 2 IS ?

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below 4x 2 + 9y 2 = 36 By the definition of ellipse, PF 1 + PF 2 = 2a a = 3 PF 1 + PF 2 = 6 PF 1 = 2PF 2 PF 2 = 2 PF 1 = 4 F 1 F 2 can...
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago

sir please answer other problems too.......i have tried them multiple times.......atleast provide the hints

bharat makkar 5 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 5 months ago
∫x 2 sin 3 x dx

Obtain the integration of Sin 3 x from the Sin3x equality involving Sin 3 x in terms of Sinx and Sin 3x. Now, for∫x 2 sin 3 x dx, use by parts (with ILATE: Inverse, log, algebraic, Trig,...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
crossproduct

in mathematics , the cross product or vector product is a binary operation on two vectors in three-dimensional space . It results in a vector which is perpendicular to both and therefore...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago
show that of all the rectangles inscribed in a fixed circle ,the square has the maximum area

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 8 months ago
View all Questions »