Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

i just found it difficult to use d formulas of integration.i cant understand which formula to use to solve d problem easily .can any1 suggest me a way

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

integration is surely a difficult concept but its always easy on practicing. dont you never go for mugging up. practice it

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

∫sin 2x.cos2x dx
Dear Student, Hint: Multiply and divide by 2, Use 2sinAcosA = sin (2A) and then integrate it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Dear Student, Use the hint as I provided. That will be easier compared to yours. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
thanks vijay sir.. but if i substitute sin2x =t and then integrate i got different answer
sumit one year ago
What is the integration x^3×cosx^3dxPlease give me the answer
write x^3×cosx^3dx as: x*x^2*cosx^3dx => let x^2 = u 2xdx = du I = u*cos(u^(3/2)) Apply now by – part easily then after substitute u in the end.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
What’s the Geometrical interpretation of integrals? And what’s the physical significance of C?
Geometrical interpretation of indefinite integral Let f (x) = 2x. Then ∫ f (x) dx = x 2 + C. For different values of C, we get different integrals. But these integrals are very similar...
Vikas TU 4 months ago
one unit along y-axis in the negative direction. Thus, for each positive value of C, each parabola of the family has its vertex on the positive side of the y-axis and for negative values of ...
SREEKANTH 4 months ago
How to find value of tan 10° ???????????????????????????
@ vaibhavi u can do it by graphical method . take a graph paper and draw a horizontal and vertical line at one cornor . from the end of horizontal line draw a line making angle of 10 degree ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
e x l og a + e alogx +e aloga
since we can write e xlog a =e log a^x =a x so the required answer is a x +x a +a a
Revti Raman one year ago
Request you to solve the problem of Suarez root over 2 root over 2 for 24 times
hii, answer is 2 because =2 1/2 *2 1/4 *2 1/8 *2 1/16 .....*2 1/(2^24) =2 (1/2+1/4+1/8+1/16+1/32.......+1/ (2^24) =2^1 =2
manmath 8 months ago
=2 1/2 *2 1/4 *2 1/8 *2 1/16 .....*2 1/(2^24) =2 (1/2+1/4+1/8+1/16+1/32.......+1/ (2^24) =2^1 =2 so, the answer is 2
Rushil 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn