Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

tell me the full concept of integral calculas how area under a curve can be determined through this

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vikash,

Numerical integration constitutes a broad family of algorithms for calculating the numerical value of a definite integral, and by extension, the term is also sometimes used to describe the numerical solution of differential equations. This article focuses on calculation of definite integrals. The term numerical quadrature (often abbreviated to quadrature) is more or less a synonym for numerical integration, especially as applied to one-dimensional integrals. Numerical integration over more than one dimension is sometimes described as cubature, although the meaning of quadrature is understood for higher dimensional integration as well.

The basic problem considered by numerical integration is to compute an approximate solution to a definite integral:

\int_a^b\! f(x)\, dx.

If f(x) is a smooth well-behaved function, integrated over a small number of dimensions and the limits of integration are bounded, there are many methods of approximating the integral with arbitrary precision.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

Can any one please tell me the integeration of tanx×tan(x-a)
tan(a) = (tanx – tan(x – a))/(1 + tanx*tan(x-a)) tanx/tana – tan(x – a)/tana – 1 = tanx*tan(x-a) Now see u can easily integerate L.HS. as tana remains as aconstant. Use by part wih tanx and ...
Vikas TU 4 months ago
I = ∫ sin2mx/sinx dx Find I(2) – I(3) ….. .. . . ?. .. . . ..
Hi, Please post complete question then we would be happy to help you! Thanks
Nishant Vora one month ago
Hi,, Can you please explain what isI(2) and I(3) in the question Thanks
what are the limits of integration
suggest me the best book for preparition of iit nd board exams too....
Please refer to our website to see the complete list of books to be refered for each subject topic wise. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
for prparation of iit and board exams, refer to ncert books as well as R.D sharma for maths. you can also opt for MCQ book provided by RS agarwal. read these books and i'm sure they'll help ...
vindhya one year ago
If |z|=2 the -1+5z lie on 1)parabola. 2)hyperbola. 3)circle
put z = x+ iy wwe get, x^2 + y^2 = 4...........................(1) The coordinate -1 + 5z becomes, (5x – 1, 5y) put it in eqn. (1) we get, (5x – 1)^2 + (5y)^2 = 4 25x^2 + 1 – 10x + 25y^2 =...
Vikas TU 27 days ago
Cosxcos(2. 180/3+x)cos(2.180/3-x) what is the max and min value of this equation?
Hii What is this 2 in front of the angles that you have written ??
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
First reduce the eqns by using properties: of 2cosAcosB . Convert them itno singular sin and cos and then write maximum and minimum wwalue altenatively from the Range of sin and cos. which...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn