coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

best books

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vaibhav,

The best book for Calculus  - I.A.Maron

For more details check out the link:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

What is the integration x^3×cosx^3dxPlease give me the answer
write x^3×cosx^3dx as: x*x^2*cosx^3dx => let x^2 = u 2xdx = du I = u*cos(u^(3/2)) Apply now by – part easily then after substitute u in the end.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
sir moje illustration 1 samaj nhi a rha pls hlp me AOI ke basic concept bale page pr
@ vishal kindly tell me the full ques or the concept name in which u have problem . be little specific , i am not able to understand your query . else ,u can also attach the perticular ques ...
Umakant biswal 13 days ago
What is ((Lim n tends to infinity)(summation from r=1 to n)((r)/(n^2 +n + r)))
Please check the question it should be (r)/(n^2 +n * r))) If this is the question then we can solve by applying definite integration as a limit of sum Thanks
Nishant Vora one month ago
jagdish singh singh one month ago
Tangents from the points T to the ellipse x2-y2 equal 1 cut off a length equal to the minor axis from the tangent at (a,0). Prove that T lies on a parabola
I apologize for my should be a standard form ellipse, that is x^2/a^2 + y^2/b^2 = 1. Hope you can give me required detailed solution for this problem
JOEL JOHNSON 2 months ago
Dear Joel, First of all The eqn. x2-y2 equal 1 doesn't makes sense. It's not an ellipse. Check the required eqn plz.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
From the point A(0,3) on the circle x^2 + 4x + (y-3)^2 =0 a chord AB is drawn & extended to a point M such that AM=2AB . The equation of the locus of m will be?
This is the equation of given circle So, centre is (-2,3) and radius = 2 Now Let M(h,k) AM=2AB Now B is the midpoint of A and M So Now we know that apply this condition and you will get the...
Nishant Vora one month ago
examine continuity and differentiability of f(x)at x=0 where f(x)=xcos(1/x),x is not equal to 0 and f(x)=0 ,x=0
PFA For differentiability follow same steps applying f(x+h)-f(x)/h for RDH and f(x-h) – f(x)/-h applying the limits.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn