Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

1.The reaction,a+b------>c+d,proceeds to right hand upto 99.9%.Find the value of equilibrium constant.

2.Kp for a reaction at 25`C is 10 atm.The activation energy for forward and reverse reactions are 12 and 20kJ mol respectively.Find Kc for the reaction at 40`C.

I wanted help with the method to solve it.Could you give the method in brief.Thanks!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

the value of equilibrium constant will be

delta h for the reaction is Ef-Eb=12-20=-8kj/mol
Kp for the reaction is 10atm therefore delta n=1
now Kp=Kc(RT)deltan
delta H for the reaction is -8Kj/mol
Kc at 40 c
log(k40/k25) =deltaH/2.303R(1/T1-1/T2)
K40 =.34m
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

What is Quantum numbers???????Write part of this Quantum numbers???????¿??????
Quantum numbers are those numbers which provides complete information of the position ; energy and spin of electrons in the atomAnd the part of this is 1 main Quantum number1 angular 3...
rahul kushwaha 21 days ago
Why bond dissociation energy of T2>D2>H2 ...??explain .
bond dissociation energy is the enrgy required to break the bonds b/w the moleculess and hence therfore, T2 has highest mass containg more neutrons and enrgy required would be more. Heavy...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
no of geometrical and optical isomers of the compound [co(NH3)2Cl2(en)]+
This is M(AA)a 2 b 2 type compund.I have 3 G.I out of which two are trans which can’t show optical isomerism (O.I) While cis form show O.I hence occur in d & l pair Thus,3G.I & 2 O.I but...
Pranav Dabhade yesterday
calculate the amount of workdone when one mole of an ideal gas present in a bulb of 5litres capacity at one one atmosphere pressure is allowed to enter into an evacuated bulb of 50 litres...
the amount of workdone when one mole of an ideal gas present in a bulb of 5litres capacity at one one atmosphere pressure is: W = -P(change in volume) = -1 * (50 – 5) = -1 * 45 = -45 Joules.
Vikas TU 25 days ago
how to find strenght of acids. guaranted question for boards 2017 maths phy chem
Dear student Strength of acid No of H+ ions released -I effect -R effect 1/H-bonding
Bhavya one month ago
why photoelectric effect is conducted in vaccum chamber ?
photoelectric effect requires measurement of energy of electron, whenever u have to do this with electron then u have to create vaccum , electrons under atmospheric condition , undergo...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn