Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

The value of Kp for the equilibrium of the reaction N2O4--------->2NO2 is 2 the the % dissociation of N2O4 at 0.5 atm pressure will be

Please help!

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

I am not writing the detailed answer but it is some where near to 68, i.e. B, however trick is to calculate the value of α by taking initial pressure of N2O0.5-(0.5alpha)....and then clalculate alpha by given Kp

6 years ago
										the value comes out to be 70.92(approx.) hence the correct value is 71(most appropriate here) ,hence C is correct.

6 years ago

I wanted help with the method to solve it.Could you give the method in brief

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

Me3N is pyramidal but(SiH3)3N is planar. Explain Why?
No,vacant orbital is present on carbon of Me so, no backbonding..Hence SP3 hybridised “N” so ,pyramidal.While vacant orbital is present on Si i.e (vacant ‘d’)hence SP 2...
Pranav Dabhade 10 days ago
No,vacant orbital is present on carbon of Me so, no backbonding .Hence SP 3 hybridised “N” so pyramidal.Whilehybridised “N” hence planer. 2 vacant orbital is present on Si i.e (vacant...
Pranav Dabhade 10 days ago
Why agcl is colourless while agbr is pale yellow and agi is dark yellow
@ lokesh we can explain it with the help of two ways 1- the cations are same , so, the deciding factors are anions only , more the size of anion , more will be the polarisation , and more...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
Sir please tell me that what is henry`s rule nd how can I use it numerical question ?????????That`s I can get a secure answer???????And what is the value of Henry`s constant????
."water takes up, of gas condensed by one, two, or more additional atmospheres, a quantity which, ordinarily compressed, would be equal to twice, thrice, &c. the volume absorbed under the...
rahul kushwaha 22 days ago
@ rahul At a constant temperature, the amount of a given gas that dissolves in a given type and volume of liquid is directly proportional to the partial pressure of that gas in equilibrium...
Umakant biswal 22 days ago
Please, explain the answer of the above question,how the basisity affected by Nitrogen & how i can solve these typevof ques, i want to know concept behind these types of ques.
Remember: Basicity is alwas first check by the hybridization of the Nitrogen atom group. Basicity increases in the following order: sp3 > sp2 > sp. Therfore I AND IV options have N atom sp3 ...
Vikas TU 20 days ago
Please explain more if 1 & 4 both are sp3 hybridised then why 4 has more badicity than 1 and how to decide between other two option.
Er Manish Kumar 20 days ago
what transition of Li2+ spectrum will have same wavelength as that of second line of balmer series in he+ spectrum.
@ rishant can you recall the following formula ?? lambda=1/z^2{(1/n1^2)-(1/n2^2)}, if u can then , u can surely , solve this question . " BUT THIS QUESTION IS WRONG , SOME DATA GIVEN HERE...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
their is some mistakes in the question even you try u can use the formula of rybergs and try to solve it but it cannot be solved because the question has an error
monu kumar 3 months ago
A, B, C are 3 elements forming a part of compound in oxidation states of +2,+5,-2 respectively. What could be the compound?
It could be any 2 nd group that is alkaline earth element with oxygen and Phosphorous. For example, Calcium Phosphate. Ca3(PO4)2 In this, Ca has +2 valency Phosphorous has +5 and Oxygen has ...
Vikas TU 24 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn