coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

easy way to remember the nomenclatutre please

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sri tej

You should learn the rules in iupac nomenclature

in organic you can not remember the name of all compound

so you should learn the rules instead of memorising.

for this you can refer good books

Refer O P tondon ,and arihant prakashan books

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

state kohlrausch law of independent migration of ions? write one of its application ?
This law states that the limiting molar conductivity of an electrolyte can be represented as the sum of the individual contributions of its anion and cation. Applications of Kohlrausch 's...
SAHIL 15 days ago
Molecular orbial is same as hybrid orbital? I mean both are same thing na
Can u plz elaborate it for me. Both the cases orbital are combinining so why r the diiffeten what is basic differebce
Mayank kumar one month ago
@ mayank No , they are not at all same , the hybrid orbitals are formed by hybridisation of various atomic orbital which are close in energy . but molecular orbital are formed due to just...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Why isn`t size of indium lesser than that of gallium becoz of shielding effect ?
The simple reason is: Due to d- block elements contraction. and radii of 4d series and 5d series is almost equal due to lanthanide contraction.
Vikas TU 6 days ago
Current 10 amp passed througj cuso4 for 32min 10 sec.if 896ml oxy liberated at stp calculate efficiency of cell
from faraday’s law, moles x valence factor = i*t/F moles = i*t/F*n = 10*1930/2*96485 = 0.100 approx. Moles given at STP = 0.896/22.4 = 0.04 efficiency = (0.1-0.04)/0.1 * 100 => 60%
Vikas TU 27 days ago
Nmm thanks buddy.a small mistake valency factor n=4.because 2h2o gives o2 + 4h^+ +4eso the moles=.05 nd the answer is 80%
Pulkit Khandelwal 27 days ago
What is the difference between hcp and ccp packing??
@ shreyas there are a small besic diffrence between the two types of packing , i am explaining that below . HCP (HEXAGONAL CLOSE PACKING ) 1- HERE , the third layer of sphere are exactly...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
Covering the tetrahedral voids: Here, tetrahedral voids of the second layer may be covered by the spheres of the third layer. It gives rise to ABABAB… type pattern. The three-dimensional...
SAHIL 3 months ago
why need heat during meta dinitrobenzene synthesis or heat duration 30 minut why
@ sanam it is important that the reaction will not get too hot . it should not go above 70 degree celsius , but at least 60 degree celsius need to be maintained in that case , taht is the...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn