Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

Are JD Lee and JH Huheey sufficient for Inorganic section of International Olympiad???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Yeah JD LEE is undoubtedly the best book for Inorganic chemistry and text is being explained in a very lucid manner in this book.

JH Huheey is not that popular but yes you can use it for secondary reference..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

I want to know, Effective atomic number of Cu2+ion in CuSO4.5H2O complex, how to calculate ?
EAN = metal electrons + Ligands + Charge and Electronic configuration of Cu2+ = 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 4s0 3d9 Hence, => 9 + (5 + 1) + 2 = > 17. that would be the EAN number perhaps for Cu2+.
Vikas TU 7 days ago
Molecular orbial is same as hybrid orbital? I mean both are same thing na
Can u plz elaborate it for me. Both the cases orbital are combinining so why r the diiffeten what is basic differebce
Mayank kumar one month ago
@ mayank No , they are not at all same , the hybrid orbitals are formed by hybridisation of various atomic orbital which are close in energy . but molecular orbital are formed due to just...
Umakant biswal one month ago
The set representing the correct order of first ionisation potential is- K Be>Mg>Ca B>C>N Ge>Si>C
In the period the ionisation potential increases and in the group it decreases. thus, Be Mg and Ca are in group therefore othe order is correct.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
why cynide are use during preparation of benzoin from bezaldehyde
Dear student Cyanide is used in benzoin condensation as :- 1.It is a very good nucleophile 2.It is also a very good leaving group.
Bhavya one month ago
Why Rutherford used alpha particle and gold foil in his experiment
dear ankesh can i know the reason for disapproval ?? i mean my answers are correct , tell me the thing that u nt understood . ?? or what else u required for this question ??
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@ ankesh The reason why rutherford use alpha particle for the experiment 1- they are heavily and positively charged . 2- they donot have any electron 3- as like charges will repel , the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn