ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   is all topics from surface chemistry there for 2012 cbse board exam fro ncert textbooks.

also for physics & maths wat all r excluded

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Surya,

All the chapter from NCERT books are importantb from engineering point of view

Please try to cover them all and it will help you accordingly

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How should i start s and pblock? i tried making notes of it but there seems nolimit to a topic so how can i know what all is sufficient and what all is useless? i referred to syllabus but...

s and p block elements constitute the representative elements of the periodic table.For the study of these elements use NCERT books which helps you first in finding the various topics to be...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago
how many coordinate isomers are possible of compound [Cu9NH3)4][PtCl4]?

Coordinate isomers differ in the distribution of ligands between metal ions in complex compound [PtNH3)4][CuCl4] is the possible coordinate isomer
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago

Hi Student,I Information is Missing in the question.
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago
Why is an alloy considered to be a solution?

Some are; some are not. Gold, silver and copper form solution alloys in all proportions. Others, such as duralumin and steel, have inter-metallic crystals dispersed in the predominating...

vikas yadav 29 days ago

One more point------------> Solutions are any mixtures where each individual element cannot be seen. Alloys, such as brass and steel, meet this qualification. This is why they are solutions.

vikas yadav 29 days ago

proportions. Others, such as duralumin and steel, have inter-metallic crystals dispersed in the

vikas yadav 20 days ago
What are the products formed when 2-methoxy propane reacts with conc HI

The carbon-oxygen bond is ethers can be cleaved by heating with HI or HBr to form an alcohol and an alkyl halide at 373K.In case of unsymmetrical ethers which contains two different alyl...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

The carbon-oxygen bond is ethers can be cleaved by heating with HI or HBr to form an alcohol and an alkyl halide at 373K.In case of unsymmetrical ethers which contains two different alyl...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

In the presence of conc.HI I think (CH3)2CH-OH changes to (CH3)2CH-I. Also since a secondary carbon is present SN 1 mechanism may occur then the products are different(CH3OH and (CH3)2CH-I)....

Himaja 4 months ago
please see attachment first then read this remaining question if the second step is rate determining step then the order od rxⁿ wrt NO is

dear friend here the second step is the rate determining step or the slowest step. Here the slowest step is the second step.So the rate will depend on the concentration of 1 power of NO...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

Since here the cesond step is rate determing therefore thge proceed of the reaction will depend on the second step which is the slowest step. The order of the reaction will be-k[NOBr2][NO]...
  img

yes you are correct but i missed one step i told that rate =k[NOBr2][NO] But rate of formation of NOBr2=k1[NO][Br2] therefore,rate=kk1[NO]^2[Br2] Thus the rate with respect to NO will be 2...
  img
How to convert methanol to ethanol? surajit Chatterjee

firstly methanol convert to methyl alcohol in presence of PI 3 and then to methyl magnesium iodide in presence of mg/ether and then apply grignard reaction

ankit goyal 4 days ago

CH3-OH + HBr ------> CH3Br + H2O 2CH3Br -------->CH2=CH2(Alc.Koh) treat ethene with h2so4 to give enthanol..

Siddarth Siddu 4 days ago
View all Questions »