Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

is all topics from surface chemistry there for 2012 cbse board exam fro ncert textbooks.

also for physics & maths wat all r excluded

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Surya,

All the chapter from NCERT books are importantb from engineering point of view

Please try to cover them all and it will help you accordingly

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

WHAT IS RGUKT?

RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF KNOWLEDGE AND TECHNOLOGIES

NAVEEN 10 months ago

Hello Pavan RGUKT:-Rgukt means rajiv gandhi university of knowledge technologies. It is a gift to rural people Thankyou

Gaddam Chethan 7 months ago

RGUK is a short name of a university that is RAJIVE GHANDHI UNIVERSITY OF KNOWLEDGE AND TECHNOLOGIES. It give and it produce educational needs to the rural youth of ANDRAPRADESH& TELENGANA

NAVEENKUMAR NAGIPOGU 7 months ago
graphite melting point?

mamidi 10 months ago

3800 k is the melting point of graphite. graphite is the metal actually , its used in making the lid of pencils.

Umakant biswal 7 months ago

3800 K is the graphite melting point.

L GOUSE BASHA 10 months ago
WHAT IS THE CORRECT ORDER OF INCREASING C-O BOND LENGTH OF CO , CO32- (CARBONATE ION) , CO2 ?? DOUBT {HOW TO CALCULATE BOND ORDER OF CO32- [CARBONATE ION]

Increasing Bond order is: CO3^2- Because CO3^2- bond order lie is b/w 1 and 2 and CO2 has B.O = 2. Thus greater the bond shorter the length.

Vikas TU 5 days ago
what are the total formulaes of atomic structure in bohr atumicc model

@ harshith your query are not clear , i guess u want to know about the formula related to the bohrs model of atom , if i am correct then below are the explanation and i am enlisting all the ...

2016 years ago

mvr=nh/2pi Kq 1 q 2 /r 2 =mv 2 /r Energy of electron=-13.6*Z 2 /n 2 eV Radius=0.529*n 2 /z A Velocity of electron=2.18*10 6 Z/n Rvolutions per sec =v/2r(pi) Time for one revolution=2r(pi)/v ...

8 hours ago
WHAT IS CATALYST?HOW IT IS USEFUL?EXPLAIN BRIEFLY???????????????????????????????????????

Dear Jyotheeswar catalyst cat·a·lyst (kāt'l-ĭst) n. A substance, usually used in small amounts relative to the reactants, that modifies and increases the rate of a reaction without being...

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago

Hello jyohti C atalyst means a substance that increases the rate of a chemical reaction uses: Besides aluminium oxide and silicon dioxide, other oxides are important catalysts. For example, ...

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago

Dear Jyotheeswar catalyst cat·a·lyst (kāt'l-ĭst) n. A substance, usually used in small amounts relative to the reactants, that modifies and increases the rate of a reaction without being...

SAI SANDY 6 months ago
Electronic transistion in He + ion takes place from n 1 to n 2 shell such that: 2n 2 +3n 1 =18 2 n 2 -3n1=6 What will be the totalno. of photons emitted when electron transit to n1 shell?

Dear Mudit, Remmeber these two formulaes: 1) Maximum no. of photons they eemits if they return to ground state is: n(n-1)/2 2) And for n2 to n1 level, formmulae is: (n2-n1)(n2-n1+1)/2 gives ...

Vikas TU 4 days ago

By solving I got n1=2 and n2=6 By applying the formula I got the answer 1 while the answer given in book is 10. So help me out with this.

Mudit 4 days ago

Solve both the eqns. and get the value of n1 and n2. Then to know total number of photons to n1 state, Apply the fomulae: n1(n1-1)/2

Vikas TU 4 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts