is all topics from surface chemistry there for 2012 cbse board exam fro ncert textbooks.

also for physics & maths wat all r excluded

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Surya,

All the chapter from NCERT books are importantb from engineering point of view

Please try to cover them all and it will help you accordingly

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is p block element

Consequently there are six groups of p–block elements in the periodic table numbering from 13 to 18. Boron , carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, fluorine and helium head the groups. Their valence...

Miryala Gopalakrishna 4 days ago
molten alluminum chloride is electrolysed using a current of 0.5A to produce 27g of alluminum calculate the number of faradays of electricity consumed

molten alluminum chloride is electrolysed using a current of 0.5A to produce 27g of alluminum therefore the number of faradays of electricity consumed AL^3+ 3e- ------Al 1 mole is deposited...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
Can I prepare complete Inorganic chemistry in 4 moths as I have not studied it at all.Can it be prepared in time that is left now.

Dear student yes you can definitely complete your inorganic chemistry in the period of 4 months,as it would be enough time for you.Don’t take stress while thinking that you...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

Dear student NCERT book is very good but for the detail description of topics you should use other helping books also.As in such book you get the descriptions which you might need while...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

Yeah, you can prepare Inorganic Chemistry in 4 months but just make sure you also keep in touch with other subjects .You can give majority of time to Inorganic but ewach subject is...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
What is the difference between sucrose, fructose and sugar?

The word “sugar”is used to represent a group of organic compounds known as carbohydrates i.e. sugar and carbohydrates are same thing. Sugar or carbohydrates are the compounds...
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago
how to prepare for organic tests effectively!!?? pls suggest a method

Organic compounds unlike the inorganic ones cannot be identifeid by testing the ions as they do not give ions in the solution because of having colvalent linkages in them.Organic compounds...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago
when 3 mole of A and 1 mole of B are mixed in a 1 lit vessel,the following reaction takes place A(g) + B(g)= 2C(g).reversible)..the euilibrium mixture contains 0.5 mole of C .what is the...

Hello student!! please follow the answers and try to understand it properly, if still having some doubts then don’t hesitate in posting on the forum. in the given question, volume=1L,...
  img
Naveen Kumar 29 days ago

thanku so much sir. i got the ans.

Shriya Mehrotra 29 days ago
View all Questions »