is all topics from surface chemistry there for 2012 cbse board exam fro ncert textbooks.

also for physics & maths wat all r excluded

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Surya,

All the chapter from NCERT books are importantb from engineering point of view

Please try to cover them all and it will help you accordingly

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The mixture of noble gases are separated by which method?

Except radon which is obtained from radioactive element radium all the other members of zero group can be isolated from air. Two different approaches are used for the isolation of noble...
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago

The mixture of noble gases can be separated by the fractionation of liquid air.Baesd on the difference in the melting poing and bioling point these can be separated.When liquid air is...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago
How do we know that the Wave electromagnetic model of Atom is correct?

proff of wave behabiour of atom we can show the wave-particle duality for photons and electrons with the famous split slit experiment most of us encounter in HS lab. Here we can show the...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago
i need any tips to memorize inorganic chemistry

Hello Student. You have asked a very important question. But the answer is , There is no need to memorize it. You should try to understand the concepts of inorganic chemistry. It is not...
  img
sumit kumar 6 months ago
What is the n factor in the compound KMnO4 and compound K2MnO4 . Please give some examples to find n factor from difficult problems

n factor is valency here. In KMnO4. it is 1. In K2MnO4 it is...
  img
Harishwar 4 months ago
Q . WHICH IS THE DECREASING ORDER OF STABILITY OF THE IONS? (2)>(3)>(1) (1)>(2)>(3) (1)>(3)>(2) (3)>(1)>(2)

i am also getting the answer as (A) but the correct option is (C) in this case

bharat makkar 2 months ago

i think answer is c only because the carbocation there is stabilised by the lone pair of oxygen by backbonding and in second case there is deactivation by oxygen resulting highly unstablised...

daksh 2 months ago

oops sorry! dint see ur attachment...............ya even i think the answer is (a) in second one there is a chance of tautomerism and the third one is stabilized by the +Ieffect of alkyl...

Rakesh 2 months ago
what is the best way to remember reaction mechanisms?

In order to remember reaction mechanisms,first focus on how the reaction is taking place?What is adding and what gets removed during the reaction.This will simplify to remember the...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago
View all Questions »