is all topics from surface chemistry there for 2012 cbse board exam fro ncert textbooks.

also for physics & maths wat all r excluded

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Surya,

All the chapter from NCERT books are importantb from engineering point of view

Please try to cover them all and it will help you accordingly

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir please tell me a shotcut to get hybridisation in complex compounds.

Hybridisation of a molecule or an ion can be predicted by making use of the following formula. Number of Hybrid orbitals (H)=n =1/2[group no central atom +no of atoms attached to central...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
Coordination no. Shown by cyclobutadiene???? Pls answr......

The salt [K([18]crown-6){Cp*Fe(η4-C4py4)}] (K1, py = 2-pyridyl, Cp* = C5Me5) is accessible by the reaction of an iron(0) naphthalene precursor and bis(2-pyridyl)acetylene. Cyclic...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
i need any tips to memorize inorganic chemistry

Hello Student. You have asked a very important question. But the answer is , There is no need to memorize it. You should try to understand the concepts of inorganic chemistry. It is not...
  img
sumit kumar 3 months ago
W allylic and benzylic carbanions are said to have sp2 hybridsation?why?

Allylic and benzylic cabanions are said to have sp2 hybridization because they lone pairs present on carbon involve in delocalization(Resonance). However delocalization is effective if it...
  img
Ramreddy 3 days ago
how to remember all equation of organic chemistry

Hello Student practically it is not possible to remember all the equations of organic chemistry. But all you can do is to remember some important reactions which are asked in exams. For this...
  img
Gaurav one month ago
View all Questions »