Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why are halogen so reactive?

Atoms of elements consist of a nucleus that contains protons and neutrons. The nucleus is surrounded by electrons that move around in orbits or levels. Atoms of an element react with other...
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago

Hi Student The Group 7 elements are also known as the halogens. They include fluorine, chlorine, bromine and iodine, which all have seven electrons in their outer shell i.e They only need...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago
How to calculate ml(magnetic quantum number) values?

Magnetic quantum number(m l ) is one of the four quantum numbers.It refers to the different orientations electron cloud in a particular sub-shell.These different orientations are called the...
  img
Aarti Gupta 5 months ago
What is Oxoanion Oxyanion Oxocation Oxycation ?

Oxoanion/Oxyanion:- An oxyanion or oxoanion is a chemical compound with the generic formula AxOyz− (where A represents a chemical element and O represents an oxygen atom). Oxoanions...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

Oxyanion/ Oxoanion – An oxyanion is an anion containing oxygen. Examples : Nitrate (NO3-), Nitrite (NO2-), sulfite (SO32-) and hypochlorite (ClO-) are all oxyanions. Oxycation/...
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
compare the stability of the following compounds, (i) (a) ph-ch2(free radical) (b)(ch3)3c(free radical) (c)ch3-ch(free radical)-ch3 (d)ch2=ch-ch2(free radical) (ii)(a) ch2=ch(free radical)...

ch2=ch-ch2(free radical) is an allyl i mistook it for vinyl. allyls are more reactive than primary secondary and tertiary radicals and vinyls are less reactive. ch2=ch(free radical) is a...

sufi digital 2 months ago

actually i meant allyls are more stable than primary secondary and tertiary radicals and vinyl is less stable. allyls are stabalised by resonance but vinyls are not. by mistake i wrote...

sufi digital 2 months ago

and for the second question,answer is ph-ch2(free radical)> ch3-ch2(free radical)>ch2=ch(free radical)>ph(free radical)> ch(triple bond)c(free radical)

vineet chatterjee 2 months ago
Molarity of 30 volume H2O2 is. 1- same as its normality 2-half as its normality 3- doble as its normality 4-onefourth as its normality

As we know that Normality = Molarity X n-factor N= M X n-factor For H2O2, n-factor = 2 (No of replaceable hydrogens) N= M X 2 So option (2) is correct....
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

thanku sir

Shriya Mehrotra 3 months ago
is solutions avalible for this book

Dear student, please clearly mention the book name and author name. Hope you will post the complete question....
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
View all Questions »