Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How can f d s come after each other in f-block elements

For a given shell, the energy are determined by (n+l) rule where n=principle quantum number and, l=azimuthal quantum number lower the value of (n+l), lower is the energy of that orbital and...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago
How should i start s and pblock? i tried making notes of it but there seems nolimit to a topic so how can i know what all is sufficient and what all is useless? i referred to syllabus but...

s and p block elements constitute the representative elements of the periodic table.For the study of these elements use NCERT books which helps you first in finding the various topics to be...
  img
Aarti Gupta 5 months ago
Wat is diiferentiating electrons????

The electron by which the electron configuration of the given element differs from that of its preceding element is called differentiating electron is the last entering electron of its atom...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago

Accourding to me differentiating electron is usually the one that is easily removed when forming ions.

Ashwin 7 months ago
what is d enthalpy and gibbs free energy change during the formation of aqeous ions?

The net enthalpy change occurring during dissolution of 1 mol of solid (∆ sol H) is given by the expression ∆ sol H = ∆ L H + ∆ Hyd H) ∆ L H and ∆ Hyd H are Lattice energy, and hydration...

suresh 29 days ago

The net enthalpy change occurring during dissolution of 1 mol of solid (∆ sol H) is given by the expression ∆ sol H = ∆ L H + ∆ Hyd H) ∆ L H and ∆ Hyd H are Lattice energy, and hydration...

suresh 29 days ago

Gibbs free enrgy negative for spontaneous process. and temperatue and entropy are having the significat effect on free enrgy values.

suresh 29 days ago
Why is the IUPAC name of the following organic compound is 1,5dimethylcyclopentene and not 2,3dimethylcyclopentene

to give nomencleture of cyclo compound. you must strat numbering from the group with higher priority..then further numbering should continue with orthi,meta and para positions from right...

mohit 7 months ago

Please find the attachment

Shivam Maheshwari 9 months ago
I use Solomon’s and Fryhle Organic Chemistry ( Adapted by MS Chauhan ) For Jee , but as it has less questions,so which book would be better to practice problems in Organic Chemistry for JEE...

USE ESSENTIAL ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BY RANJEET SHAI IT IS PERFECT BOOK

tushar mehta 8 months ago

Try ARHIANT BOOK AND LAST YEAR PAPER.

ANKIT 5 months ago
View all Questions »