Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A 5.0 cm 3 solution of H 2 O liberates 0.508 g of iodine from an acidified KI solution. Calculate the strength of H 2 O 2 solution in terms of volume strength at STP.

Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question H 2 O 2 + H 2 SO 4 + 2KI → K 2 SO 4 + I 2 +2H 2 O 34 gm Acidified 254 gm 3 KI sol 0.508 gm 5 cm 3 or ml i.e. 254 gm of I 2 is...
  img
Jitender Pal 2 months ago

H 2 O 2 + H 2 SO 4 + 2KI → K 2 SO 4 + I 2 +2H 2 O 34 gm Acidified 254 gm 3 KI sol 0.508 gm 5 cm 3 or ml i.e. 254 gm of I 2 is released by 34 gm H­ 2 O 2 ∴ 0.508 gm of I 2...
  img
Jitender Pal 2 months ago
give knowedage about radioative water?

Radioactive Water is not a chemical term though we use it in our comman language basically we used it for the Water that is Radioactively Contaminated. Now , Radioactive Contamination is the...
  img
Akshay Meena 10 months ago

Radioactive water is basically water used in radioactive plants. It is a kind of radioactive waste. You can search for radioactive wastes in the internet. You may find it helpful.

Rohit Suri 10 months ago
what is le chatelier's principle??? Explain in brief..

A statement of Le Chatelier's Principle If a dynamic equilibrium is disturbed by changing the conditions, the position of equilibrium moves to counteract the change. Using Le...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 days ago
how much sugar(C 12 H 22 O 11 ) will be requared if each person on the earth is given 100 molecules of sugar.the population of earth is 3×10 10 . ANS-.170.43×10 -11gm

i think you need the solution for this i have done it you have C 12 H 22 O 11 so first lets calculate its molecular mass which is = 144 +22+176 = 342 a.m.u now i have converted a.m.u into...

Ashwin 6 days ago
WHAT IS THE FORMULA FOR SALCYLIC ACID?

C6H4(OH)COOH This is the formula of Salicylic acid.. Also written as : C7H6O3 Salicylic acid is a monohydroxybenzoic acid, a type of phenolic acid and a beta hydroxy acid. This colorless...

Maimun Shaik 9 months ago

formula:c7h603

king 9 months ago

C7H6O3

sumanth 9 months ago
How to find a Molucular formula of a gas using Euidometry? 1) 20ml of gas containing H and S was heated with tin. When reaction was over, no change in volume was observed. Hydrogen was the...

Eudiometry:-Eudiometry means gas analysis. It means in this type of numericals either you have to find out vol. of GAS From the data given in question or you have to find out any other thing...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 22 days ago
View all Questions »