Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, What is the best book for Inorganic Chemistry?

i think J D Lee

Abhishek Singh 6 months ago

op tandan

Rajeev kushwaha 6 months ago
what is the shape of NH 3

pyramidal
  img
Avinash 5 days ago

img
Saurabh Kumar 5 days ago

pyramidal..because , no.of valence electrons in Nitrogen-5 bond pairs-3 lone pair-1

VIDULA 5 days ago
expalin optical nisomerism and its types with neat and clean figure?

An enantiomer (optical isomer) is one of two stereoisomers that are mirror images of each other that are non-superposable (not identical), much as one's left and right hands are the same...
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago

Stereomers are the compound having the same formula but they differ in configuration,the arrangement of atom in space.The two type of stereoisomer are:- (1)geometrical (2)optical OPTICAL...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago
2.5 F of elec is passes thru a soln of CuSo4.the no of gm equivalents of Cu deposited on the cathode will be.?

The number of Gm-equivalents=Mass of Cu/Equivalent weight Equivalent equivalent weight=Atomic weight /n-factor n-factor=number of electrons per one atom of Cu As we know the mass deposzsited...
  img
Naveen Kumar 7 months ago

The deposition of Cu can be given as: Cu2+............+ 2e-................>Cu(s) the number of electron involved =2 for making one mole of Cu As we know that one mole of electron having...
  img
Naveen Kumar 7 months ago

this is a simple question and you can get good things from solving this so just try

britto george 2 months ago
Convert froctose to osazone.

Hello Student
  img
Gaurav 4 months ago

fructose+3equivNHNH 2 C 6 H 5 =osazone

manasa gorthy 4 months ago
Sir, Is there any positively charged nucleophile....

Nucleophile is an species which can either be negative charge or electrically neutral.But in both cases it should carry electron to share i.e acting as an Lewis base.For ex- 1. Neutral...
  img
Aarti Gupta 9 months ago

Dear student as in the above answer it is explained that nucleophile is an species which is either neutral or negative charge so it means that nucleophiles are not the positive charge...
  img
Aarti Gupta 8 months ago

ya but can you give me an example for positively charged nucleophile...

Bhubesh 9 months ago
View all Questions »