Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How to find wich oxide is nuteral?

By viewing the periodic table,one can predict the nature of oxides.Acidic,basic,neutral oxides show following trends- In general, the electropositive character of the oxide's central...
  img
Aarti Gupta yesterday

Oxides are those chemical compounds in which one or more oxygenatoms combined with another element for e.g. Li2O.These are of different types like acidic,basic,amphoteric and neutral.Neutral...
  img
Aarti Gupta yesterday

I asking by viewing periodic table , which elements oxide is nuteral. The pattern I want?

Vineeth yesterday

Ok , you are correct is there any fixed part in the periodic table , where the element combines with oxygen and form nuteral oxide. From my guess the most probably from your answer above the...

11 hours ago
how do polar solvents help in the first step in SN1 mechanism

TheSN1 reactionis asubstitution reactioninorganic chemistry. "SN" stands fornucleophilic substitutionand the "1" represents the fact that therate-determining...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
Cr(NH 3 )(CO 3 ) what is the oxidation no. of Cr?

the oxidation state of the metal atom is the charge that would exist on the atom if the bonding were completly ionic oxidation no. of Cr:- i think you are missing its a carbonate ligand and...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
why H-atom alone is not capable of forming hydrogen bond

Hydrogen bonding is an special type of dipole-dipole attraction which is generally stronger than ordinary dipole-dipole and dispersion forces but weaker than covalent and ionic bond.It...
  img
Aarti Gupta 19 days ago
see attachment and explain it

hi student it is requested not to provide such type of question which is not visible.Please focus the camera nicely so that it is properly readable and then submit it again.The proper...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

sorry sir for inconvenience caused to uou reading question i will post new question with better image quality

Shivam one month ago
View all Questions »