Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Question is attached... {ALTS-10 Q75}

ans -Cr+3 will impart colour to an aqueous solution
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
Please tell me,are there any shortcut tricks to remember the name of elements present in same group of periodic table?

Tricks to remember periodic Table s-block elements 1st group— H Li Na K Rb Cs Fr Code-- HaLiNa Ke Rob Se Farar 2nd group-- Be Mg Ca Sr Ba Ra Code—Beta Maange Car Santro Baap Roye...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
In sp2 hybridisation how to understand the geometry whether which is trigonal planar and which is bent shaped??

You will get your answer when you draw the structure......if there is sp 2 hybridisation there are two possibilities of structures .......you have to write the electronic...

utkarsh singh 6 months ago

see the number of lone pair

vedant chavan 6 months ago
Why is the IUPAC name of the following organic compound is 1,5dimethylcyclopentene and not 2,3dimethylcyclopentene

to give nomencleture of cyclo compound. you must strat numbering from the group with higher priority..then further numbering should continue with orthi,meta and para positions from right...

mohit 6 months ago

Please find the attachment

Shivam Maheshwari 7 months ago
please help me

Please be more specific about your problem....
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

sorry it didnt got attached

Kaustubh Nayyar 3 months ago
Q . FOR THE REACTION :- CaCO 3 (s) ------------ ------------> CaO (s) + CO 2 (g), K p = 1.16 atm AT 800 0 C . IF 20.0 g OF CaCO 3 WERE KEPT IN A 10 L CONTAINER AND HEATED UP TO 800 0 C ,...

CaCO3(s)------------------------> CaO (s) + CO2(g) 20g.....................................0g...........0g........(initially) Kp=P CO2 =1.16atm(as the solids are notincluded in the...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

thanks....

bharat makkar 4 months ago
View all Questions »