Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
suppose you have a sample of sulphur containing 1x10 23 sulphur atoms.if a cyclic molecule of sulphur contains S 8 structure then how many molecules of S 8 do you have?

The sample of sulphur contains sulphur in the cyclic molecule form. 1 molecule contains 8 atoms of sulphur so 10 23 atoms will make (10 23 /8) molecules.

DHRUVESH KHANDELWAL 2 months ago
How should i start s and pblock? i tried making notes of it but there seems nolimit to a topic so how can i know what all is sufficient and what all is useless? i referred to syllabus but...

s and p block elements constitute the representative elements of the periodic table.For the study of these elements use NCERT books which helps you first in finding the various topics to be...
  img
Aarti Gupta 12 days ago
what is le chatelier's principle??? Explain in brief..

A statement of Le Chatelier's Principle If a dynamic equilibrium is disturbed by changing the conditions, the position of equilibrium moves to counteract the change. Using Le...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
What explanation do we give for the acidic nature sequence ch4

because it donate h+ ion.

ANKIT 4 days ago

BECAUSE IT DEBddddB

ANKIT 4 days ago
How to rewise organic chemistry?

its easy.Firs

ANKIT 4 days ago
what product is formed when adipic acid is heated?

Adipic acid is hexane-1,6-dioic acid (CH 2 ) 4 (COOH) 2 .On heating adipic acid we will get its anhydride (CH 2 ) 4 (CO) 2 O.As per rule COOH groups are attatched to different C-atoms so...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago
View all Questions »