DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

How to remember all the reactions including it s temperature range? . I am a little difficulty

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

There is no shot trick to remember the temperature range for reactions.

Thank You
Ruchi
Askiitians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Why is equitorial bond angle in sf4> ch2=sf4 (double bond in b/w), trying to understand it through bent rule but unable to so far...

SF4 has a trigonal bipyramidal structure with lone pair of electron in the equatorial position.The F-S-F bond angle is 101degree. In the trigonal-bipyramidal species H2C= SF4 the H atoms are...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 10 months ago

Yes ,you are correct but actually what i want to tell is that greater s character of lone pair leads to lowering of equatorial bond angle(F-S-F) from 1200 to 101degree.This is due to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 10 months ago

Sir, bond angle is directly proportional to s character and therefore inversely proportio al to p character?

agam goel 10 months ago
please give general intro to polymers and its furture scope

Polymers form a very important class of materials without which the life seems very difficult. They are all around us in everyday use; in rubber, in plastic, in resins, and in adhesives and ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 7 days ago

CLASSIFICATION OF POLYMERS Polymer is a generic name given to a vast number of materials of high molecular weight. These materials exist in countless form and numbers because of very large...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 7 days ago
i am unable to understand formal charge and lewis structures

please refer to atkin book you can download it

samagra 8 days ago
2-Chloro-3,3-dimethylbutane or 3-Chloro-2,2-dimethylbutane... My teacher first one is correct but why is the second one not correct in terms of locant rule ?? Pls help PICTURE ATTACHED-

The correct name of the above compound is –; 2-Chloro-3,3-dimethylbutane ThIs IUPAC name is correct because as per the rule when different substituents are present ,then numbering is...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

Dear student i have already explain this to you.Again understand this -- This compound has three substituents two methyls and one chlorine.Now according to IUPAC nomenclature,first select...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

madam,but if we apply least sum rule …..3-chloro-2,2-dimethylbutane should be right answer ,rt8?pls explain

naina 4 months ago
sir i m tring very hard to understand mole concept.bt i m nt getting it at all..sir plz help me out of this prob.actually i have joined rao iit .i m finding it difficult to solve sums based ...

study the notes given by me MOLE CONCEPT Formula Weight (FW) or Formula Mass The formula weight of a substance is the sum of the atomic weights of all atoms in a formula unit of the...

deapan 14 days ago
describe entropy as a state function

Entropy is a state function. To prove this assertion, we need to show that the integral of dS is independent of path. To do so, it is sufficient to prove that the integral of eqn 3.1 around ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 5 days ago
View all Questions »