ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

How to remember all the reactions including it s temperature range? . I am a little difficulty

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

There is no shot trick to remember the temperature range for reactions.

Thank You
Ruchi
Askiitians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
In the reaction 2ClF3=Cl2+3F2, if there is increase in volume of container, pressure exerted would be low so why shift from RHS does not take place as number of moles on RHS is more ?? and...

dear friend you have missed one thing this is an exmaple of endothermic reaction so on increasibg the volume of the container the temperature will decrease hence the reaction will favour...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago
How to find wich oxide is nuteral?

By viewing the periodic table,one can predict the nature of oxides.Acidic,basic,neutral oxides show following trends- In general, the electropositive character of the oxide's central...
  img
Aarti Gupta 7 months ago

Oxides are those chemical compounds in which one or more oxygenatoms combined with another element for e.g. Li2O.These are of different types like acidic,basic,amphoteric and neutral.Neutral...
  img
Aarti Gupta 7 months ago

Ok , you are correct is there any fixed part in the periodic table , where the element combines with oxygen and form nuteral oxide. From my guess the most probably from your answer above the...

Vineeth 7 months ago
it is difficult to calculate internal energy U ,however ∂U can be easily determined why??explain with example

According to Einstein's equation U=mc 2 we can calculate absolute energy of a body,but in this expresssion the term c 2 reffered to the energy of any system which is quite large and...
  img
Aarti Gupta 5 months ago

Thanks

Deepak Bohra 5 months ago
which has greater -i power -OR or -OH

OH has greater -i power.Beacuse the R group has the ability to donate electron.It has electron pulling tendendency Relative inductive effects have been experimentally measured with reference...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

in compounds like ROR and ROH ,we know bond angle of ROR >ROH which implies that % of s character on ROR’s oxygen is more that ROH’s oxygen ,so EN value of oxygen is more in ether than...

shubham 4 months ago
find pH of 0.01M HCN soln. if pKa=4.

convert pka into the dissociation constants terms and the find the anser ph 3

akshat 19 days ago

pH = 3

Shubham Singh 21 days ago
3-methylbutan-2-ol reacts with HCl to give ?

If it is used with ZnCl2 then it will form 2-chloro-2-methylbutane(by hydride shift) or 2-chloro-3-methylbutane

Shubham Singh 13 days ago

so real carbonium ion will be formed when ZnCl2 is also used, is it?

Umang Rastogi 11 days ago
View all Questions »