How to remember all the reactions including it s temperature range? . I am a little difficulty

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

There is no shot trick to remember the temperature range for reactions.

Thank You
Ruchi
Askiitians Faculty
8 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Plz explain me what are azide compounds???

Azideis theanionwith the formula N3−. It is theconjugate baseofhydrazoic acid(HN3). N3−is a linear anion that isisoelectronicwithCO2andN2O. Pervalence bond theory, azide can be...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
metallurgy sblock pblock i hv not done n left for end i m rite or wrng

I think you have done a good choice but remember definetely you should do this part as soon as possible because it is an important topic.question generally comes from this topic and its very...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
How do we know that the Wave electromagnetic model of Atom is correct?

proff of wave behabiour of atom we can show the wave-particle duality for photons and electrons with the famous split slit experiment most of us encounter in HS lab. Here we can show the...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
describe the contents of the erlenmeyer flask during titration at these points: (i)initially (ii) at half titration (iii) at the equivalence point (iv) after the equivalence point. Include...

The contents of flask sepends upon the type of titration done. For example; in acid- Base titration if we take acid in the flask with few drops of suitable indicator then in the burrete we...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago
We know that metal oxides are basic and non metal oxides are acidic. What nature does metal hydrides and non metal hydrides show?

Hydrides are those compounds which are formed between hydrogen and other elements.Depending on what elements the hydrogen bonds to,these are of following types- 1. Ionic hydrides –...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

Yes ionic hydrides are basic so act as reducing agent in metallurgical proces.These are also known as saline hydrides as their properties are is similar to salt and covalent ones are...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago

This means that ionic and interstitial hydrides are basic and covalent hydrides are acidic. Isn’t it?

Shibashis Mallik one month ago
how to know that which reaction will be sn1 or sn2 ?

Let’s compare the SN1 and the SN2. The MechanismThe SN2 reaction is concerted. That is, the SN2 occurs in one step, and both the nucleophile and substrate are involved in the rate...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »