ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

How to remember all the reactions including it s temperature range? . I am a little difficulty

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

There is no shot trick to remember the temperature range for reactions.

Thank You
Ruchi
Askiitians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The ratio of walength of photon corresponding to the “x” line of Lyman series in H-atom and “y” line of Baler series in He+ is 1:1 1:2 1:4 3:16

the wavelength of any line of lyman series is given by = and that of balmer series is [\lambda] is the wavelength. Bis a constant with the value of 3.6450682×10-7m or 364.50682 nm. mis...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago
why is nh3 has larger bond angle than nf3?

hi how ru?

Danthoju shiva prasad 6 months ago
Question is attached... {ALTS-10 Q69}

Bicarbonates of alkaline earth metals does not exist in solid state but are known in solution state only.Thus calcium bicarbonate does not exist in solid state.Alkali metal carbonates do...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago
Select the correct statements regarding E2 reactions it is anti-periplanar rearrangements take place it is a single step reaction

Yes u r right, actually it was my fault, I mean first and last and so I should have to write 1 and 3. Thanks for your comment. ......................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

1 and 2. For details please read the text book. ......................... ....................................................... ..........................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

The correct statements are it is anti- periplanar it is single step reaction

Himaja 4 months ago
why oxygen have higher electronegetivity

because it has small size , the +ve core will attract the pair of electrons and hence more electronegativity.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

Students are always welcome.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

thank you

manasvi one month ago
Why is the IUPAC name of the following organic compound is 1,5dimethylcyclopentene and not 2,3dimethylcyclopentene

to give nomencleture of cyclo compound. you must strat numbering from the group with higher priority..then further numbering should continue with orthi,meta and para positions from right...

mohit 6 months ago

Please find the attachment

Shivam Maheshwari 8 months ago
View all Questions »