How to remember all the reactions including it s temperature range? . I am a little difficulty

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

There is no shot trick to remember the temperature range for reactions.

Thank You
Ruchi
Askiitians Faculty
6 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
​Q. ARRANGE THE FOLLOWING IN INCREASING ORDER OF PROPERTIES AS INDICATED IN BRACKET AGAINST- HClO 3 , HClO 4 , HClO 2 , HClO ( INCREASING ACIDIC STRENGTH) H 2 O , OH - , CH 3 OH , CH 3 O - (...

INCREASING ACIDIC STRENGTH-HCLO<HCLO2<HCLO3<HCLO4(as the number of oxygen increases the acidic character increaese) INCREASING BASICITY – H20<CH3OH<OH-<CH3O-(more...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 days ago
the order of screening effect of electrons of s p d f of a given shell of an atom on its outer shell electrons is ______________

It is described as a decrease in shielding effort between the nucleus and last orbital due to electrons present between them i.e., greater the screening effect, easier the removal of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
HELP!!!! Please guide me how to study Periodic Classification Elements. Is it really important for Chemical Bonding? And also Do i need to cram it all up( Periodic Classification)? If yes...

yes the book you are having is very good.let me tell you chaemical bonding ,periodic table, forms the most imp part of chemistry so you shouls have a very strong command over it. only way...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
What is the molarity of water

I assume you mean the molar concentration (moles/liter). Also assume for simplicity that the molecular weight of water is 18 gm/mol and the density is 1000gm/liter. You could use more...
  img
Apoorva Arora 2 months ago
What is peroxide linkage

Hii Peroxide is a Chemical Compound; which is created by two oxygen atoms bonding together, by a single bond. Hydrogen Peroxide is most commonly thought of when a person hears peroxide....
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 days ago

Hii Peroxide is a Chemical Compound; which is created by two oxygen atoms bonding together, by a single bond. Hydrogen Peroxide is most commonly thought of when a person hears peroxide....
  img
Nishant Vora 2 days ago
most important topics in alcohols phenols ethers!!??

1.First in order to get the basic idea of the compounds study the classification of organic compounds as alcohols,phenols and ethers. 2.Practise IUPAC nomenclature of the compounds.Bond...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
View all Questions »