How to remember all the reactions including it s temperature range? . I am a little difficulty

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

There is no shot trick to remember the temperature range for reactions.

Thank You
Ruchi
Askiitians Faculty
9 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Show how [S 2 O 8 2- ]t = 0.33 – [SO 4 2- ] / 2

Is this question complete …............please elaborate...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago
a compound contain 90% of carbon and 10% hydrogen.then what will be the empirical formula of compound

Convert it to fraction and consider the % weight to be the share of weight in the compound by individual elements. DIvide the fractions with their atomic weight. Simplify the resultants of...
  img
Ravi yesterday

Hi Student, Given C 90%, H10%. So Moles of element C = 90/12 =7.5 So Moles of element H = 10/1 =10 Simplest molar ration of carbon= 7.5/7.5=1 Simplest molar ration of H= 10/7.5=1.33 whole no...
  img
Harishwar yesterday
What is Oxidative Fusion?

Oxidative -fusion reactions are shown by certain types of metal-carborane complexes.In oxidative-fusion two open-cage (eg- pyramidal) ligands are face coordinated to a transition metal which...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
what is more stable benzylic or allyic ?

An allylic cation is a carbocation with the positive charge on an allylic carbon; an allylic carbon is a carbon adjacent to an sp2 carbon of an alkene. CH2=CHC + HR ALLYLIC CARBON A benzylic...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago
In Back Titration. In second Titration (When we mix impure substance with A) , do we take the same amount of volume of A as we take in the first titration?

in second titration if A is titrated with B then B should be standarised then it should be titrated with A .B should be standarised with C. EX-we have to calculate molarity of HCl acid by...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

But one of the conditions of back Titrations are B should not react with impure substance (c)

RON 4 months ago
Sir please help me balance this equation- Cr(oh)3+IO3^-1-------->I-+CrO4^2-(in basic medium) by ion electron method. Sir it is written in my book to first balance all the atoms other that o...

Step-I : Write the two halves ; one the reduction-half and the other oxidation-half. Cr(OH) 3. ............>CrO 4 2- ...........................(i) oxidation-half IO 3 - .............
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »