How to remember all the reactions including it s temperature range? . I am a little difficulty

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

There is no shot trick to remember the temperature range for reactions.

Thank You
Ruchi
Askiitians Faculty
7 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
elements whose electronegativities are 1.2 and 4 form 1.Ionic 2. Covalent 3.Coordinate 4.Mettalic 5.cannot be predicted

Actually it is the difference in electronegativity which decides which type of bond an element will have with another bond. for difference less than 1.7 it is covalent bond for diffeerence...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 19 days ago
is there any gud books to practice problems in inorganic chemistry?

dear friend for prcatising problem in inorganic chemistry go for op tondon exercises given in the chapters.practise more and more with previous year paper of iit,aieee,i think tis is more...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
why the oxidizing character of elements increases from left to right across a period & decreases down a group ?

Oxidising power is the tendency of an element to accept electron.The greater is its ability greater will be its oxidising power Down the group the effective nuclear charge decreases whereas...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 21 days ago
what should i refer ,o p tandon or ranjeet shahi ?,if i need theory as well as ques at the same time

If you need theory then follow o.p.tandon or if you want to questions then follow ranjeet shahi. But it is better to follow o p tandon for both theory as well as questions....
  img
Ramreddy 14 days ago

thank you sir

sunath khadikar 14 days ago
** HOW DO FORMAL CHARGES HELP IN THE SELECTION OF LOWEST ENERGY STRUCTURE FROM A NUMBER OF POSSIBLE LEWIS STRUCTURES FOR A GIVEN SPECIES?

Lewis dot structure indicates how the bonding takes place in molecules and how the electrons are shaired in case of ions as well as the octet rule.However,in general, it do not represent the...
  img
Aarti Gupta 9 days ago
In the following image, i have doubts in the questions which i have encirled.

Dear student, The question isnt visible. Please elaborate on the question. Please upload the picture again and let us know once you are done with that. Once you clarify on this, it would...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 11 days ago
View all Questions »