ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Amphibole silicate has x number of corner shared per tetrahedron.what is the value of x??????

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear SAnjeev,

continuous chains of Si-O tetrahedra, sharing two oxygens (single chains, Si : 0 = 1 : 3, for example the pyroxene group) or alternately sharing two and three oxygens (double chains, Si : 0 = 4 : 11, for example the amphibole group)

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, Please explain how to derive the magnetism of polyatomic molecules? Please explain with reference to ozone molecule?

it is done by molecular orbital theory

Shubham Singh 2 months ago

Please explain....

Jatin Bansal 2 months ago
The mixture of noble gases are separated by which method?

Except radon which is obtained from radioactive element radium all the other members of zero group can be isolated from air. Two different approaches are used for the isolation of noble...
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago

The mixture of noble gases can be separated by the fractionation of liquid air.Baesd on the difference in the melting poing and bioling point these can be separated.When liquid air is...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago
Dative bond is not involved during : a)protonation of ether b)Dissolution of HCl in water c)Dimerisation of benzoic acid d)formation of Be 2 Cl 4

yeah actually it should be c. becl2 exists as a dimer be2cl4 and hence involves co ordinate bond. dimerization of benzoic acid involves hydrogen bonding

sanika muley 2 months ago

co ordinate bond is also known as dative bond. i guess the answer should be (d).

sanika muley 2 months ago

ans. given in the book is c.

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago
mass of 100 atom of nitrogen in grams?

We know that mass of 6.023 * 10 23 atoms of N 2 = Gram atomic mass of N 2 = 14g therefore, Mass of 1atom of N 2 = Gram atomic mass / N A where, N A = 6.023 * 1023 Mass of 1atom of N 2 =...
  img
Aarti Gupta 8 days ago

Your welcome dear student.
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 days ago

mass of one atom of N 2 is 14/N a, therefore mass of 100 atoms is 1400/N a , thats all,, @vindya i would recommend you to read and solve RC muckerjee (mole concept) 1 st and 2 nd chapters...

Prajwal Kavad 5 days ago
Do you think we all are non living? do you think we all are non living with complex structures as we all are made up of elements working in complex manner by chemical reaction...but we...

Hello Akansha, You have asked a very good question. All the living and non-living objects are made up of the fundamental particles atoms, molecules and sub atomic particles. In a living...
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago
Can anyone help me how to differentiate b/w nucleophile & base during rxn with halo – compounds? I know that nucleophile do substitution & base do elimination. But, when such rxn is given,...

In some cases a nucleophile can act as a good base also When a 1 0 alkyl halide (2 0 also in most cases) is involved in the reaction substitution happens. Elimination reactions occur for 3...

viswanath 5 months ago

Please tell me how would I know that I would use it as nucleophile for substitution or base for elimination. Talking to the point, I want to know the major difference b/w nucleophile & base ...

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago

Thanks for trying. I just want a major difference b/w nucleophile & a base except for that nucleophile attack on carbon & base on hydrogen.

Shivam Chopra 4 months ago
View all Questions »