DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   Amphibole silicate has x number of corner shared per tetrahedron.what is the value of x??????

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear SAnjeev,

continuous chains of Si-O tetrahedra, sharing two oxygens (single chains, Si : 0 = 1 : 3, for example the pyroxene group) or alternately sharing two and three oxygens (double chains, Si : 0 = 4 : 11, for example the amphibole group)

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

define order of reaction?

the sum of powers of the concentration of the reactantsin the rate law expression is called the order of that chemical reaction.

BOLLU SRINIVAS 2 days ago

In chemical kinetics, the order of reaction with respect to a given substance (such as reactant, catalyst or product) is defined as the index, or exponent, to which its concentration term...

RAKESH CHINDAM 2 days ago

In chemical kinetics, the order of reaction with respect to a given substance (such as reactant, catalyst or product) is defined as the index, or exponent, to which its concentration term...

SHANMUKESHWAR 2 days ago
what is the chemical formula of copper oxide?

CuO

srujanyadav 8 days ago

Cuo

sanjay 8 days ago

CE

12 hours ago

cuo

11 hours ago
best theory book for physical chemistry

I had used op tandon and it was pretty useful, sometimes the theory given is a particular book is not explained well but is properly given in some other book so you’ll most probably have to ...

Neeti one month ago

O.P tandon again. I didn’t need extra books for organic chemistry because my coaching tutors were very generous with notes, but i think O.P Tandon is pretty good.

Neeti one month ago

No problem :) you can even post doubts and questions, if you have any. i’d be more than happy to help :)

Neeti one month ago
Sir I want to understand chapter 1 chap 3 and chap 4 chemistry class 11

Can be post your doubts separately? what is it that you’re unable to understand?post the unclear concepts and i will clear them :)

Neeti one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details