FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what is inorganic benzene

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi,

inorganic bezene is a compound of B3N3 .

this  is called benzen bcz it has benzene like bonding(alternate single & bouble bonds b/w B&N)

,it is planer  as the benzene ,

it shows resonance  like benzene more over  it is a six-membered ring as bezene has.

Bonding between the B (boron )& N(nitrogen ) used to b very strong due to resonance seen as seen in the benzene (which is a organic compound).

Due to so much similarities in B3N3

and benzene ,it called by the name inorganic benzene as benzene is very much popular in organic

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which of the following scientist is not associated with the periodic table? newlands b.rutherford c.lother meyer d.prout’s

Not only Newland is associated. We have lother meyer curve which shows that atomic volume = atomic mass/density of elements. This is also a contribution to the periodic table as we can...

Naga Himanshu 2 months ago

actually there is a not in the ques. newland is associated with the periodic table..

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago

in ques thr is a NOT ….

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago
How many resonance structures exist for graphite?And what are they?

Hello Himaja There are tworesonance structures exist for graphite
  img
Pankaj 5 months ago

But the answer is three

Himaja 5 months ago
Please explain me Molecular Orbital Theory.

Check the link n if u have any queries post on my thread http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-chemical-bonding/molecular-orbital-theory/
  img
Avinash 5 days ago

wanted to know the MOT than go on youtube site and than type in the search box over there akash i tutor , their will u get a teacher explaining MOT video

Rupali 5 days ago
Non-ideal solutions exhibit either positive or negative deviations from Raoult's law. What are these deviations and why are they caused? Explain with one example of each type.

positive deviation from Raoult’s law, A-B interactions are weaker than those between A-A or B-B, i.e., in this case the intermolecular attractive forces between the solute-solvent molecules ...

Nicho priyatham 21 days ago

These deviations are caused due to difference in intermolecular forces of attraction between solute molecules in pure solute, solvent molecules in pure solvent and solute and solvent in a...

grenade 20 days ago

The deviations are caused due the difference in attractive forces between the molecules.Let us consider we are mixing 2 chemicals – A & B,let the attraction between A-A molecules in pure A...

Himalaya Pramanick 21 days ago
Which has higher resonance energy ch2=ch-f or ch2=ch-br?

ch2=ch-br has high resonance energy because lone pairs on Br involve in resonance easily giving more delocalization and hence more resonance energy. Flourine is more elctronegative thats why...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago

yes the other one has more resonance energy because resonanance is more effective in C-F bond than in C-Br bond

daksh 7 months ago

the other one has more resonance energy

agam goel 8 months ago
2-Chloro-3,3-dimethylbutane or 3-Chloro-2,2-dimethylbutane... My teacher first one is correct but why is the second one not correct in terms of locant rule ?? Pls help

i think second one is right plz confirm!!

naina 3 months ago

Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago

Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
View all Questions »