what is inorganic benzene

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi,

inorganic bezene is a compound of B3N3 .

this  is called benzen bcz it has benzene like bonding(alternate single & bouble bonds b/w B&N)

,it is planer  as the benzene ,

it shows resonance  like benzene more over  it is a six-membered ring as bezene has.

Bonding between the B (boron )& N(nitrogen ) used to b very strong due to resonance seen as seen in the benzene (which is a organic compound).

Due to so much similarities in B3N3

and benzene ,it called by the name inorganic benzene as benzene is very much popular in organic

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the order of screening effect of electrons of s p d f of a given shell of an atom on its outer shell electrons is ______________

It is described as a decrease in shielding effort between the nucleus and last orbital due to electrons present between them i.e., greater the screening effect, easier the removal of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
metallurgy sblock pblock i hv not done n left for end i m rite or wrng

I think you have done a good choice but remember definetely you should do this part as soon as possible because it is an important topic.question generally comes from this topic and its very...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
Which books are good for theory and practise in all branches of chemistry??

I guess you are asking for the singl book which covers physical,inorganic and organic chemistry.For that study NCERT+DINESH or Comprehensive.It will be a great help for both theory and...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 days ago
What are Optically Pure Compounds and using them explain the role of Amines as “RESOLVING AGENTS” to seperaty the Recemic Forms of Acidic Compounds by formation of DIASTEREOMERIC Salts.

A compound is optically pure if it contains only one enantiomer. You can use polarized light to determine the optical purity. A chiral amines can be used to resolve a racemic mixture of...
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago
1)write bond line formula for tertiary butyl cyclo pentane. 2)convert benzene---P-Nitro Bromo Benzene

1. Bond Line Structure ofbutyl cyclo pentane. 2. Benzene to pera-nitro bromobenzene
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago
for a zero order reaction , K= 1 *10 power -3 mol/lit/sec.If initial conc of the reactant is 1 mol/lit,the conc after 10 min would be.?

For zero order reaction, -d[A]/dt=k* [A] 0 =k, integrating the reaction and putting values of [A] at t=0 and t=10min, we would get the relation, [A] 0 -[A] t =k*t where[A]0= concentration at...
  img
Naveen Kumar 26 days ago

thanks sir.

Shriya Mehrotra 26 days ago
View all Questions »