Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

what is inorganic benzene

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi,

inorganic bezene is a compound of B3N3 .

this  is called benzen bcz it has benzene like bonding(alternate single & bouble bonds b/w B&N)

,it is planer  as the benzene ,

it shows resonance  like benzene more over  it is a six-membered ring as bezene has.

Bonding between the B (boron )& N(nitrogen ) used to b very strong due to resonance seen as seen in the benzene (which is a organic compound).

Due to so much similarities in B3N3

and benzene ,it called by the name inorganic benzene as benzene is very much popular in organic

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

Justify the numbering of groups from 1 to 18 in the IUPAC long form periodic table.

numbering of groups from 1 to 18 in the IUPAC long form periodic table is done according to their atomic number and similar properties with similar valency. And each group has been named an ...

Vikas TU 6 days ago
Hybridization of sulphur in SO 3 IS.................................................???????????????

Gowri Sankar,Hybridization of sulphur in SO 3 is SP 2 hybridization.Because It has 3 sigms bonds with three oxygen atoms.

SAI SARDAR 6 months ago

the hybridization of including sigma and pi bonds. Note that the so3 hybridization is sp for the central carbon atom. It's sp2 for each of the oxygen atoms as well.

N JYOTHEESWAR 6 months ago

my dear gowri the hybridisation of supher tri oxide is sp2 and it has oxygenated 3 sigma bonds,hybridisation is the main basic of fundamental chemistry.

NAVEENKUMAR NAGIPOGU 6 months ago
What is an alloy? Give an example?

An alloy is a mixture of metals or a mixture of a metal and another element. Alloys are defined by metallic bonding character. An alloy may be a solid solution of metal elements (a single...

SHANMUKESHWAR 10 months ago

An alloy is a mixture of metals or a mixture of a metal and another element. Alloys are defined by metallic bonding character. An alloy may be a solid solution of metal elements (a single...

pa1 10 months ago

a metal made by combining two or more metallic elements, especially to give greater strength or resistance to corrosion. An example of an alloy is the tin in the mixture of copper and tin...

SAI SARDAR 10 months ago
HOW TO DETERMINE WHETHER THE GIVEN CONCENTRATION TERM IS TEMPERATURE DEPENDENT OR INDEPENDENT?

Dear student Only those concentration terms will be dependent on temperature which have volume in it since the volume of a system changes with temperature whereas this is not the case in...
  img
Bhavya 8 days ago
Why +I group increases bascitiy and delocalization of l.p. increases basicity..???

+I groups are those groups which delocalize the electron pair away from itself. Therefore a partial + charge + appears on the group and - on the carbon to which it is attached.Now when a +I ...

Neeti one year ago

absolutely. :) which part was not clear? the delocalization right? see, nitrogen, oxygen, these atoms when in the form of a compound, have lone pairs. they can donate these lone pairs to...

Neeti one year ago

No No, i thought the same but then i thought that you must be talking about the group itself which is showing delocalization and that is also showing basicity. see in case of...

Neeti one year ago
The n factor of potassium ferro cyanide in acidic medium

You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...

Ankit 16 days ago

n factor is the no of electron transfer for single atom or the oxidation state of central atom . in the complex K4{FE(CN)6} 4(1)+X+6(-1)=0 X-2 =0 SO, X= +2 SO, HERE THE N FACTOR IS +2 HOPE...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

Get extra R 280 off
USE CODE: MOB20

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts