Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 350 off

electrons has what type of nature,particle or wave nature why?,why not.

what is a node?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

node is a place where probability of finding electron is zero......electron can behave as a particle as it posesses some mass also it can behave as a wave n some conditions..

6 years ago

Hello Dinesh

Electron itself is a particle nature....but it can be considered as a source of Waves.....means When electron jumps from high energy level to low energy level...then it release Electromagnetic radiation ...generally in wave format..

But When you talk about electron then it is just a particle....whose large combination give rise to atoms..molecules and simple object..

Node : In case of waves....nodes are the point where the wave has zero amplitude...or can say no effect....

Means in case of sound will get very less intensity of sound...

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Inorganic Chemistry

26 ml of CO2 is passed over red hot coke .the volume of CO involved is
THE Reaction would be: CO2 + C -------------> 2CO 26 ml V/2 V = 52 ml. This simply mole analysis in terms of Volume. rather than directly on moles. As the information is not provided the...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Please explain me about hybridization. is that important for JEE Mainas and Advace 2018?
@ sakthi hybridisation can be defined as the mixing of atomic orbital belonging to the same atom but having slightly diffrent energy , so that the same no of new orbital will formed which...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I want to know, Effective atomic number of Cu2+ion in CuSO4.5H2O complex, how to calculate ?
EAN = metal electrons + Ligands + Charge and Electronic configuration of Cu2+ = 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 4s0 3d9 Hence, => 9 + (5 + 1) + 2 = > 17. that would be the EAN number perhaps for Cu2+.
Vikas TU 8 days ago
i need sone tips to prepare for higher exams. like, we should prioritise theories or numericals? for example, i m currently preparing mole concept
Hii I can help you with some books if you need that. Study from these books and topics will easy to you. Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
@ NAVYA kindly mention you are preparing for engg or medical entraance exams , so, that i can help u suitably . if u are focusing more on medical entrances then u need to solve problem in...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How to remember all the reactions and the reagents and catalysts simultaneously?
@ vamshi practice is the only thing that can save you in organic chemistry , frst of all when u are reading from ncert , underline all reagents and reactions as well as the catalyst...
Umakant biswal one month ago
why hydrolysis test for anilido group must be postponed when an aromatic amino group is detected
I think it is because of bulky group that is the aromatic group attached the anilido group which might hinder the process of hydrolysis
Biswajit dash 29 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 350 off

More Questions On Inorganic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn