There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

y= x2-3x+c / x2+3x+c  ARE 7 AND 1/7 ,THEN VALUE OF c IS ...?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rahul

y= x2-3x+c / x2+3x+c

cross multiply and simplify

x2(y-1) +x(3y+3) +c(y-1)=0

this equation has a real value so discrimnent will be ≥ o

(3y+3)2 -4c(y-1)(y-1)≥0

{y(3+2√c) -(2√c-3)}{y(2√c -3) -(3+2√c)}≤0

(2√c-3)/  (3+2√c) ≤  y≤(3+2√c)/(2√c -3)

compair with given condition

(3+2√c)/(2√c -3) =7

c= 9/4

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE coaching

sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know...
Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other ... chandra sekhar 6 years ago
sir, now i read in 12th grade .i want to appear 2011 iit jee . i want to take coaching from . but i cannot understand, which course should itake for it. i will be highly...
Dear rounik you are in 12th standard so for you 1 year course is best .because in IIT you can have onle 2 attemp .so if u will do 1 year course so you will able to appear IIT JEE 2011....
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
I have been sellected for coaching centers of FIITJEE, VMC and Bansal. Which would be the best for South Delhi
I will go for Bansal classes , even FIITJEE is better. choice is yours, dont relyon my answer...plzz do consult some other people -- regards Ramesh
Ramesh V 6 years ago
I want a suggestion of which branch to take in which IIT. I am getting 177/372 expected rank is about 2500. I prefer CS but open to other branches as I don`t have any particular interest in...
Yes, you can choose new IITs also for CS undoubtly...check their ranking on MHRD weblink for this year...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, your score and rank are quite good and so you are allowed to choose a branch of your choice but make sure that you keep yourself updated by visiting the official website of...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
do many people who opt for long term get into very good iits? also please let me know the percentage of students (repeaters) who join iits every year
@ srestha No, there is nothing like that . the entering to iit depends upon the hardwork that u put in the two year , in 11 th and 12 th . the people are taking drop due to the following...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, its not true that many people opt for long term courses at IITs, actually a limited number of aspirants only do that, and to best of my knowledge there is no such a need to...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Which Physical Chemistry book is best for IIT-JEE preparation that has good theory and full of concepts clearing articles?
is a must-have for all those who are preparing for IIT JEE or other engineering entrance examinations. Physical Chemistry by O P Tandon are quite popular in those who prepare for...
SAHIL 26 days ago
@ shaswata if u are talking abt the view of jee main and advanced , then go with numericals chemistry by p bahadur , as its a complete book for jee prep , but it completeley depend upon you ...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
@ shaswata – ya , for theory and numericals , go with physical chemistry by r c mukherjee , it have deep explanation of the concept and precise as far as possible , take a try with r c...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE coaching

Ask Experts